What's new

Our Hero Is Raja Dahir Not Muhammad Bin Qasim, Haji Adeel- ANP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i assume you are not the best historian otherwise. History is/was one of my favourite subject and i have read about Hyder Ali in very detail.
I am interested in history too. That is exactly I studied about Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan. I think you missed my point. This is in regards to your feeling that Krishna Raja is a hero in India. Hyder Ali is a hero for Indians contrary to your belief.

Also plz post some links that I can read. Not some text books available only in Pakistan.

I wonder how peoples are linking Imam Hussain with Raja Dahr :lol:

Indians are great in spreading rumours :rofl: (with no offence but its very funny to me)

I am interested in history too. That is exactly I studied about Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan. I think you missed my point. This is in regards to your feeling that Krishna Raja is a hero in India. Hyder Ali is a hero for Indians contrary to your belief.

those (in india) who knows about both personalities in depth does not like Hyder Ali. Like someone said there is a large population of India who does not like Hyder Ali and other parts of india does.

Let me tell you a brief story:

If Hyder Ali was born in today's Pakistan and done exactly same what he did in his era he may have been considered a military dictator :lol: That is because he overthrown the government of Hindu Raja and established his own Kingdom.

The story is very long but at one stage that Hindu raja that i believe is named as Krishna Raja had ordered to arrest Hyder Ali and one of his Spy (who used to roam around the city disguised as a "FAKEER" a begger man) had already told him about this. He had learnt all ways to exit the city has already been blocked and soon there will be a raid in his house to arrest him. He disguised into other clothes and had to flee the city through the river. Its a long story how he reached other city (i forgot now) and invaded his own raja by through the military power. Its a very long story and i read the whole book on it. But all i can say is those who knows all the facts do consider him a villain in india and Hero to another Hindu raja.

Happens Sir everybody can have their own opinions

Last edited:
This is wrong information, probably a stupid mistake for taking his start of reign year as his birth year.Wikipidia is editable by anyone.
Now his reign started in 681...ok whatever

Here is more credible source,a well researched book written by Khurram Ali Shafique , a Pakistani himself.

Dahar had the opportunity to rule for a long period over his kingdom - almost forty years (c. 668 - 712 AD). Over that period his major achievement was to secure law and order in his land by routing the bandits and banishing them to the seas. His major weakness was his foreign policy, specially towards the western borders of his empire where the threat of an Arab invasion was increasing everyday since the Arab occupation of Persia in 635 AD.

Link:Dahar

ok but still it doesnt make any sense nor has any credible historical roots that ha halped Hazrat Imam Hussain (Radiallah Anho)..

Indians are great in spreading rumours :rofl: (with no offence but its very funny to me)

GM Syed linked Imam Hussien and Raja Dahr.not Indians

i was expecting the typical 'riot' reply from some pakistani members....

Indian muslim represent more then 10% Muslims of the world ..... there are 161 million muslim (1-2yr old estimate)who are proud India(which is almost equal to 174 million which are in your country)

2011 censes of india may show that there are more muslims in india then in Pakistan.....

Typical answer from an Indian to prove that his ccountry is secular. Sorry it only proves that muslim population is at increase in India. It has nothing to do with the state.:what:

since when GM Syed become an Indian,unless its an accusation.

The reason for the conquest of Sindh by Ummayyad Imperialism was Raja Dahir's refusal to return Muhammad Bin Allafi, who had taken asylum under Raja Dahir's government. As it was against the social rule of the Sindhis in those days, to return the parsons who had placed themselves under their protection from their enemies. Raja Dahir's tolerance and liberal minded-ness was a well known fact, or account of which people of various religions lived peacefully in Sindh, where Hindus had their temples and Parsis had their fire temples, Buddhists had their pagodas, Muslims had their mosques. The Muslims had settled in Sindh on account of the policy of the Arab rulers. These rulers had difference with the relations of the Prophet, and being intolerant, wanted to kill them. How could this God-fearing ruler return these sheltered people to the cruel and tyrant Arab rulers? It is said that Imam Hussain (Alahisalam), after being harassed by Yazeed and his followers, wanted to come to Sindhi on the invitation of Raja Dahir. But instead of being given permission to go to Sindhi, he was martyred at Karbala. The fact is that the Arab Imperialism started during the days of Umer, who had started conquering other countries. This was the fifteenth invasion of Sindh. How in the days of Waleed Bin Abdul Malik, the Arabs succeeded. It will be proper if I elaborate on the fourteenth invasion of Sindh, since the days of Caliph Umer.

A BIRD'S EYE VIEW OF SINDH'S PAST, PRESENT and Future By G M Syed.

Does it really matter that some Sindhis or Haji Adeel consider Raja Dahir their hero which is understandable as he was the ruler. This situation is no different from some Pakistani Punjabis who respect Ranjit Singh to this day. This doesn't imply that they all are Anti Pakistanis.
As for Raja Dahir, the revenge of his daughters is very true. His wife Rani bai, who even commanded the army, committed suicide after the defeat. His daughters, Parimal Devi and Suraj Devi, when presented to Khalifah, alleged Qasim for dishonoring them. Khalifah believed them and punished Muhammad Bin Qasim. However, later on the daughters confessed their crime.

Our Hero Is Raja Dahir. Why ? because of his acts Islam came to Sind , if he would have been a honest person history might have been some thing else.

Typical answer from an Indian to prove that his ccountry is secular. Sorry it only proves that muslim population is at increase in India. It has nothing to do with the state.:what:

We does not need to prove the secularism of India....world know we are secular......The citizen of 'Islamic republic of pakistan' is raising question about secularism in 'republic of India'

It was a shocker for all of us.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We does not need to prove the secularism of India....world know we are secular......The citizen of 'Islamic republic of pakistan' is raising question about secularism in 'republic of India'

A pathetic post and nothing else.

:)

As far as fighting with the Buddhists, that was a domestic dispute, wasn't it?

And the rest of your post just shows your inner feelings of antagonism towards Indians and Hindus in general. Thanks for sharing them.
I don't know I thought my posts have been dispassionate. Perhaps my critique evoked some feelings within you instead?

If you're going to go 1000 years back and call the Muslims foreigners, then when not keep going further back till time of cavemen, apes and dinosaurs. The entire world's history is shaped with conquests, integration of culture and so on. Mohammad Bin Qasim brought in military discipline, he brought in a new religion which the people adopted. His administration in Sindh lasted not for long but he left an impact and the followers carried it on.

Evil is evil, domestic or foreign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom