ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Osama bin Laden still alive in people's hearts: JI Chief
By Web Desk
Published: January 28, 2014
664425-vlcsnaphms-1390899981-827-640x480.png

Express News screengrab of the JI ameer Munawar Hasan.

ISLAMABAD: Individuals like late al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden do not die but stay alive in the hearts of people, stated Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) ameer Syed Munawar Hassan while addressing a seminar in Islamabad, Express News reported on Tuesday.

Hassan added that death of the al Qaeda leader was considered a big victory for 60% of the countries around the world, but the US is afraid that bin Laden will come back to life after the withdrawal of Nato troops from Afghanistan.

Commenting on the pull out of foreign troops, the JI chief remarked that Afghanistan has become the “graveyard of science and technology” of the West.

In May, 2011 bin Laden was shot dead deep inside Pakistan in a night-time helicopter raid by US covert forces, ending a decade-long manhunt for the mastermind of the September 11 attacks.

World leaders had welcomed the news of bin Laden’s killing.

-----------------------------------------
my Apologies for posting it here, should have been in Stupid & Funny Section :coffee:

People won't mind him living in some people's heart. US as made it sure that he is not alive physically.

Hassan added that death of the al Qaeda leader was considered a big victory for 60% of the countries around the world, but the US is afraid that bin Laden will come back to life after the withdrawal of Nato troops from Afghanistan.

The fear is indeed there and he is right to remind that the region will be still in a mess even after withdrawal of NATO

my Apologies for posting it here, should have been in Stupid & Funny Section :coffee:

Absolutely right.

This clot stands in a US brand hotel - the mike say Marroitt Islamabad and claims that OBL is alive in peoples hearts !

People won't mind him living in some people's heart. US as made it sure that he is not alive physically.
Chief you should do a suicide blast when all of your kind meet next, i assure you i will keep you alive in my heart.

That was figurative and hence you must understand the context before commenting on figurative part :)

This media can make news out of anything you say. Who take check n balance on media for binding false things to the people.

Headline should be: OBL fear still alive in NATO's heart. (not all people) :undecided:

That was figurative and hence you must understand the context before commenting on figurative part :)

You can dig and find out context and applaud the intelligence of this brainless idiot, What i see is that as usual he is glorifying extremists.

You can dig and find out context and applaud the intelligence of this brainless idiot, What i see is that as usual he is glorifying extremists.

i wont blame readers but we media people work like that making news out of even mole .

As far as his intelligence or stupidity that is of no concern what concerns is that what he is saying indeed has some reality.

The extremists can very well re-organise using OBL theory based ideology

The extremists can very well re-organise using OBL theory based ideology

Many say the same. But there is something to ponder about. Osama had vision, money, and tacticians at his disposal. He turned al Qaeda into a cohesive force and brought all the extremist groups in the world on the same platform. Before al Qaeda, there was barely anything common between terrorist organizations in different parts of the world. After al Qaeda, the attacks from different organizations became coordinated and complimentary, irrespective of their geographical locations and political objectives.

With Osama's demise, the same organizations have again become local and completely fractured. Such worshiping of Osama after 3 years of his death is no more than begging for attention.

So no, if the extremists were to reorganize, they would have already reorganized. But they didn't , because they cannot.

Back
Top Bottom