What's new

Orders come from India to create unrest in Balochistan, says Malik

This is what happens when the element of meritocracy is missing in a society. Inept people climb the ladder due to their personal connections. Rehman Malik has been awarded for his loyalty to PPP, he has been a good puppy towards PPP for all his life. Now he is reaping the rewards by acquiring one of the most important posts in the country. He did not earn it, he was gifted this position.

This guy has given all the more reasons to India to not to normalize ties with Pakistan... first Musharraf came and threw up in Agra... then this guy did the same...

:lol::partay: he is DIGVIJAY aka digi raja of pakistan.

U cannot compare the two, for the betterment of the Indian Society he has not been given any ministerial berth in the 8 years of the UPA rule, specially not a sensitive post such as HM.

This guy is a grade-A clown, but let's not forget, Bharat's own Mr. PM has frequently accused the Pakistani state without any evidence. So bharatis please STFU.

My god!! This guys is in a mood to troll and he has no intention to stop it... Someone pissed him off very hard on his way to India!!

LOL at least provide some proof before accusing. How the hell are these monkeys qualified in running a country?

he is waiting for the right time.. Now lets officially mark the death of the peace process and go back to the normal bickering between india and pakistan

going by his last few comments,i can say that india has caused unrest in his mind.

ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Sunday said that instructions were being given through phone calls from India to perpetrate terrorist acts in Balochistan, adding that Abu Jandal was an Indian agent

On his arrival at the Chaklala Airbase on Sunday after an Indian visit, the interior minister said that an Indian delegation would visit Pakistan within a couple of days to prepare a Term of Reference (ToR) with regard to the visit of Pakistan’s Judicial Commission to cross-examine the remaining witnesses in the Mumbai blasts case.

He said among the total 40, around 24 witnesses had already been cross-examined while the remaining would be examined when our Judicial Commission would visit India, most probably in the first week of January.

He said Pakistan has helped India a lot to investigate the Mumbai attack case and everywhere in India the question was raised about the perpetuators of the unfortunate incident, adding that the issue of raising the question would be resolved when the Judicial Commission would visit India.

There was a misperception about the Mumbai blasts, he said and added that during his meetings with the Indian leaders, he clearly informed them that Pakistan had arrested HafizSaeed three times but he was bailed out by courts in Pakistan as evidence provided by India was not so strong.

“I asked them to provide evidence and I would take action,” Malik said.He said their insufficient information could not satisfy our courts three times and “I think India should now accept that our courts have already bailed him (Hafiz Saeed) out on the basis of evidence”.

Answering a question, Rehman Malik said Pakistan condemns all forms of terrorism, as in the war against terror, it had lost 40,000 lives of innocent people. “I had told the Indian media upon arrival in New Delhi that the incidents like 9/11, 26/11, Babri Masjid and whatever happening in Pakistan should not occur as these are miseries all brought about.”

He said there was a growing interaction between Pakistan and India as their joint efforts in eliminating the menace of terrorism would help bring peace and stability in the two countries.“Both sides are facing the scourge of terrorism and extremism and suffered financial as well as precious loss of human lives, and it is time that we made efforts for peace and root out the menace of terrorism to ensure a secure atmosphere for the coming generations,” he said.

Giving a round-up of his visit, he said during his stay, he met with Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Minister for Home Affairs Sushil Kumar Shnide, National Security Adviser Shiv Shankar Menon and Opposition Leader Sushma Swaraj.

The interior minister termed the visit good and said that relations with India are improving as insisted that it was now necessary to forget the dark days. He said the journey towards peace was progressing very well, especially the new visa regime would also bring a lot of good for us. He said he asked them to think positive and let our ties become more and more strong.

Rehman Malik said that he took a message of peace and love from President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Raja Pervaiz Ashraf, the children, women and men, old and young of Pakistan for the people of India.

Regarding the new visa regime, he said it was an achievement of both the governments of India and Pakistan, which continued their efforts to achieve the goal.

The minister said there were so many restrictions and formalities in the visa system but “I appreciate leaderships of both the countries for their interest in the new visa regime and to strengthen the bilateral ties”.He said he also visited the shrine of Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia and prayed for prosperity and progress of Pakistan and end to terrorism.

Replying to another question, he said during his interactions there, he kept in mind the integrity and respect of Pakistan and he faced all the questions and replied with confidence, adding that the course of friendship should continue. He said the Pakistan delegation was welcomed and given honour during the stay and “I must thank the Indian authorities and people for their hospitality.”

He said for the upcoming cricket series between India and Pakistan, 3,000 visas were initially planned for Pakistani fans but now upon his request, Home Minister Shinde had agreed to grant the maximum number of such visas. Therefore, cricket fans who are desirous of going to India for matches should apply to get their visas in time.

He said to facilitate the Indian nationals at Wagah, the Government of Pakistan has provided enhanced facilities such as an increase in the number of immigration and custom counters, setting up of a dispensary, branches of banks, restaurants and complementary drive from Wagah to Lahore for travellers.

He said the issues of Kashmir and water was not in his mandate during the visit and he restricted himself to only the Ministry of Interior, but the issues of Khyber Pakhtunkwa (KP) and Balochistan were discussed in detail. It was decided that all the information should be shared with India so as to address the issues.

On the question raised regarding forced migration, the minister said he told them that migration was a global phenomena as it was only a propaganda. There is no such problem and minorities are enjoying all the rights in Pakistan.

He also condemned the Peshawar incident and appreciated the Pakistan Army, police and other law enforcement agencies for their prompt action and brave action against the terrorists.

On the issue of Pakistanis imprisoned in the Indian jails, he said a consolidated data would soon be prepared so as the Pakistanis in Indian jails could be got freed.

Orders come from India to create unrest in Balochistan, says Malik - thenews.com.pk
going by his last few comments,i can say that india has caused unrest in his mind

beeeees kore bara!!kkebare pichon mere dewa uchit toder. . . .

Peace process spoiled single handedly by this idiots uncontrollable urge to speak in last few days. Both govts might be shocked.

How, about he offers some solid proofs that we could justify nailing India back?

I think he seems to have talked sense in India. This is what he seldom does in Pakistan.

His sensible talked has angered Indians who think they are the boss of the region and everything should be done on their terms.

but hey then again this man also accepted that kasab boy was a pakistani.

having said that please tell us mr.malik when did you realize this that the orders come from india was it before or after your trip to india? and secondly what has your government done in 5 years to nail india?

ohhhh comon. at that time he was right because that statement favors india now its against india so he is an idiot...:sarcastic:

Pakistan, its leadership and most Pakistanis are not serious or ready to talk with India. India did not expect Pakistan to agree with everything, all we were looking for were next steps in solving some previous issues and bigger steps to take to move forward. While Pakistanis here may find his banter funny or correct, all it manifests is the lack of seriousness, lollywood trash that unfortunately, for Pakistan, is just another embarrassment on its lack of diplomatic sense, talk and text.

rehmam malik is now exposing india here

why he kept it secret all the time??

i for one believe in malik as its all coming from the horse's mouth

I thought R&AW cheif used to sms bugtis. Thanks for enlightening me mr malik. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom