opinion: I think a *good* God can no longer allow 'honor killing'

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceGen

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I think a *good* God can no longer allow 'honor killing', not since condoms were perfected and made cheap.

Think of it; the following factors have lead Muslim men generation after generation to mass-oppress their women while claiming to have Allah's permission to do so;

- widespread 'cheating' results in a much more easy spread of (deadly) sexual diseases in the entire population. but only before condoms were available.

- 'cheating' (without condoms) results in babies being of different fathers than the man in whose house they grow up (male jealousy factor here)

- 'cheating' generates much jealousy, and being jealous because your mate cheated hurts if you allow it to hurt you, i know, but to allow this type of jealousy, by itself, to make you kill your wife (in a horrible way in too many cases) is pure evil.

do the divine math that's changed with the arrival of cheap reliable condoms, muslims.

just ask your wives to use a condom whenever their desire to have sex with another man becomes too great, and ask her to be discreet. love her unconditionally, or end up in hell.

the positive side of this of course is that everytiime your wife cheats, you as husband get to have sex with another woman than your wife too, for as many times as you like, because neither the man nor the woman should dictate how long the affairs of their wife/husband may last ;)

and finally, if you're going to update the Islamic faith based on this (which I really hope you will do), then include the legalization of divorce and automatic approval of a divorce by muslim justice systems and clergy if even 1 of the partners in a marriage insists on a divorce. Always have the courts ask any kids of the couple which parent they want to live with, and give the kids the legal right to switch which parent they live with at any time, time and time again if need be.
And make sure that if the kids choose to live with a parent that due to a divorce is left with too little money while the other partner has plenty of money, that other partner is forced by law to pay for the living expenses of at least the children (those that live with the now-poor spouse).

There, sketch completed.

feel free to engage in this theological-POLITICAL discussion.
mods, please keep this thread open and in this sub-forum, it affects all muslim women.

I just saw your title and did not read what you wrote OP, anyways i wanted to say there is no such thing as "honor killing" in Islam, it's more like a cultural thing, where some parts of Muslim countries do it but you can't find it in another Muslim county in a diffrent region, also "honor killing" is a rare thing in the first place, every incident of honor killing in the Muslim world will hit the news worldwide and will be a good hunt for Islamophobs, and there is no many incidents now is it compared to rape and murder statistics in other parts of the world, the US for example.

I just saw your title and did not read what you wrote OP, anyways i wanted to say there is no such thing as "honor killing" in Islam, it's more like a cultural thing, where some parts of Muslim countries do it but you can't find it in another Muslim county in a diffrent region, also "honor killing" is a rare thing in the first place, every incident of honor killing in the Muslim world will hit the news worldwide and will be a good hunt for Islamophobs, and there is no many incidents now is it compared to rape and murder statistics in other parts of the world, the US for example.

now you're lying I think, because I've read the many actual accounts of actual honor killings by muslims in the world's newspapers. girl stoned to death coz of cheating, girl buried alive by family because of cheating. it does happen, and way too often.

now you're lying I think, because I've read the many actual accounts of actual honor killings by muslims in the world's newspapers. girl stoned to death coz of cheating, girl buried alive by family because of cheating. it does happen, and way too often.

What he said to you is right. islam doesn't allow honour killing. is more towards cultural and family respect.

Cheating=without condom
with condom= not cheating
Excellent Analogy! :sarcastic:

They are right, an example: Jaswinder Kaur Sidhu..look it up.

How about the infamous: when woman was raped by a muslim male, you need four muslim male to support the allegation or that muslim male admits the crime, so that you can indict and charge him???

BTW, why honor killing is such wide-spread in muslim communities (the other is hindu ones)???

I would like to back up some of the comments here, to my experience it is a thing of culture and has nothing directly to do with Islam.
I would also like to dispute the rarity of honor killings, and that each such event hits world wide news. I am not sure how often it happens in other countries, but in Israel there are dozens of honor killings each year. Many of those make no more than modest local headlines. I challenge anyone to cite more than 5 for example from the previous year.

Even in the west some/many of the honor killings don't hit the news on the account that they are disguised. Or at least that is what a French police officer said on a documentary on immigrants in Europe.

You've probably been fed lies since you were born...
Just because you heard it happens in Muslim countries doesnt mean its there...

Unfortunately honor killings happens because pagan ideology hasnt been wiped out still from Pakistan & Afghanistan

Religions across the world have now become intimately joined with the cultures of people.

The loss of Prophets due to natural decline of health. In the case of Prophet Jesus (Isa PBUH) his soul raised from his body. It will be only natural that the holy scriptures would open to interpretation by anyone considering himself/herself a holy-man/ woman.

The holy scriptures Gospels, Torah, Qur'an are the words from God. Not mankind.

Since the first written or spoken laws enforced by Civilization laws have come and gone.

When has God ever changed his mind?

Whereas man has double thoughts about every action they execute.

In sexist societies men have a hegemony of power and can slaughter women without regard under the guise of honour.

What something like that is cultural not religious in north central asia bosnia and so on honor killing doesnt exist and you must think when a christian kills his wife its a "family drama" and not honor killing so think about this for a bit.

How about the infamous: when woman was raped by a muslim male, you need four muslim male to support the allegation or that muslim male admits the crime, so that you can indict and charge him???

BTW, why honor killing is such wide-spread in muslim communities (the other is hindu ones)???

There is no such law or statue that I know of. Can you kindly provide a link to such a source?

"Stoning to death" is a punishment for adultery both for men and women and this punishment is set by Allah himself and his laws are eternal and don't change with time, because HE is the creator of time as well.

Burying girls alive and burning widows to death with their dead husbands is a HINDU tradition religiously followed and practiced in HINDUstan not by Muslims in any Muslim country.

I would like to back up some of the comments here, to my experience it is a thing of culture and has nothing directly to do with Islam.

ah, but why then do the ones involved in an honor killing 99% of the time claim to have Allah's permission?
they don't, not in the age of condoms, for sure.

I would also like to dispute the rarity of honor killings, and that each such event hits world wide news. I am not sure how often it happens in other countries, but in Israel there are dozens of honor killings each year. Many of those make no more than modest local headlines. I challenge anyone to cite more than 5 for example from the previous year.

Even in the west some/many of the honor killings don't hit the news on the account that they are disguised. Or at least that is what a French police officer said on a documentary on immigrants in Europe.

yea, honor killings are likely far more frequent than ends up in the newspapers, and I don't mean to idealogically attack just muslims over this either. ANYONE doing an honor killing "in the name of a good God" needs to realize that times have changed, and your God would declare himself Evil by continuing to give you permission now that the only remaining factor in cheating is the jealousy of the husband related to his feeling "damn, my wife had sexual pleasure with another man. possibly better sex than she has with me".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom