What's new

Op-ed: India - Women in Search of Identity in the Rape Capital of the World

These complaining, Indian girls are so thankless...!

It is not less than miracle to be a girl and live in India and here they keep complaining of rape...!

I agree gang rape is equal crime as murder but so is abortion and which willing India would like to have a daughter ?

India Abortions Of Girls On The Rise: Study

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Indian people should stop murdering their daughters and allow the natural increase in the ratio of women as it is in the rest of the world.

Too many frustrated men in India and not enough women to go around. Very sad and disgusting.

All these oppressed women where ever they may be in the world are the daughters of Prophet Adam Alai-his-Sallaam.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

What does this mean?

Hafiz as in the Saeed guy?

:rofl: :omghaha:

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Indian people should stop murdering their daughters and allow the natural increase in the ratio of women as it is in the rest of the world.

Too many frustrated men in India and not enough women to go around. Very sad and disgusting.

All these oppressed women where ever they may be in the world are the daughters of Prophet Adam Alai-his-Sallaam.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

I see Pakistani Banters Talking about Rape's in India in every thread. Before, you Preach us about things, go and look at the Plight of your Own Country. Google about the Rapes in Pakistan and about other countries too.....You'll find Pakistani men equally Frustrated and disgusting.......

The reason is to avoid a religious tone to it.
unless you would like to transcend your senior moniker and partake in religious flamebaiting?

If thats you noble intention, then why not delete the religious flamebaiting by this forum's partner media's article that invites qasim's to attack india and ''free'' the women from a ''dark civilisation''? How is that not religious flamebaiting? Was Qasim known as a women's lib guy? If criticizing qasim is religious flamebaiting, then how is inviting qasim to attack india not religious flamebaiting? What do you think about the quality of the article thats officially promoted by your forum?

Cultural intimidation may be order of the day in pakistan, but this is internet.

Yeah, especially since there are no Muslims in India. God knows what those Achoots are?
So in essence, you have justified the unjustified comment of the OP.

Your twisted comment would mean ANYTHING if muslims in India (or pakistan for that matter) did not commit rape or sexual violence against women. Is that the case? Then how do those blessed by qasim solve the problem short of not allowing women to drive and not leave the house without a male relative???

India has a lot more to go before becoming the rape capital of world guys,chill!

Now I feel Defence.pk is RAPE capital of the world's online defence forums. So many rapist!

India needs to stop being the world's largest importer of weapons and

After witnessing events like operation searchlight its wiser keep oneself armed in this South Asian neighborhood.

spend that money on the welfare of it's people.

Every Indian wishes for the same, but what can India do when degenerate savages from Western border pour in to gun down Indian who are in need of welfare, just because of some perverted interpretation of their religion :cry:

Once Indian society has the backing of the government can rape and such social issues be tackled.
Simply making legislation and going back to sleep is not the answer.

No doubt! But making a strong legislation is a start.

If you understand human psychology well for a hater if his object of hatred achieves success in other fields (read Italy agreeing to send marines back) it creates a mental imbalance in him which starts tearing him apart. The only way he can restore his mental balance is to search for some topic that is against his object of hatred, use some Madrassa logic and post it in some forums such as this and get appreciated by people of his ilk.

So chillax Indian guys let them do the usual barking because that's the only thing they can do.

So it hurts your religious feelings, so what, its just a rebuttal to the outrageously offensive solution suggested in the article, no? Atleast tell us how new age qasims coming to india and taking the vanquished daughters as slaves solves the problem of sexual abuse.

fateh71, you seem to have misinterpreted the author here.

In land where the Author hails from, the people who come closest to Muhammad bin Qasims’ is the TTP, Religious extremists etc who want Sharia law and possible a stricter version of hudood law.

So the author is merely encouraging the likes of TTP and Religious extremists to talibanize Pakistani society, and the dark civilization is a reference to Pakistan creeping towards Westernization or Indianization (by means of bollywood.)

After all Muhammad bin Qasims’ invaded Hind which is not part of modern India.

The author is using rape incidents in India to introspect upon Pakistan. however despite the Author's genuine intents the suggestions will cause more harm to his nation than good.
@Indian Gurkha

Welcome back. Was a fan of your posts, during that days when i was silent lurker on this forum

Last edited by a moderator:
After witnessing events like operation searchlight its wiser keep oneself armed in this South Asian neighborhood.

Every Indian wishes for the same, but what can India do when degenerate savages from Western border pour in to gun down Indian who are in need of welfare, just because of some perverted interpretation of their religion :cry:

No doubt! But making a strong legislation is a start.

Indians remind me of little children who cry at everything and refuse to take responsibility.
They act like bullies to all their neighbors then cry to everyone and say "why are our neighbors so mean to us?"

And my all means, be the worlds largest military importer and the rape central. I, nor any of my family have any plans to go to India anytime soon so it doesn't affect me at all :)

Back
Top Bottom