What's new

Only 30.2% of world's population has a higher GDP per capita than China

china causing more pollution than others.... :rofl:

So did US, UK and pretty much every dominant power that came into being. In fact, up to the recent decade, US was the country with the most pollution. Sure, it is a problem and need to be treated, but it is a growing ache. Something that will inevitably happen when your nation grows into the top leagues.

well, is that number flattering???

Also means that even if your country isn't considered first world, you're still living much better than the majority of the world's population.

Actually only a few possess the wealth (money, real estate, company shares, etc..) in China. The majority has nothing and must work hard to pay the debt for their cars, homes, health care and education.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Actually only a few possess the wealth (money, real estate, company shares, etc..) in China. The majority has nothing and must work hard to pay the debt for their cars, homes, health care and education.

sure thing

Global Economy and Household Debt | Catalyst Analytics - Commercial and Residential Real Estate Analysis

the average household might be poor by american standards and healthcare costs high, but the debt burden isnt actually that much on average per household in china.

Let me answer ur poor question, in China we living like ... (not like in Germany or in Vietnam,also not like in U.S)

1. In China, everyone(the adult) who join in work or ever worked sharing Social Security System, just deducted from wages several hundred yuan, more pay the social security more save money in personal health care, and will get their pensions when man reach 60 year age and woman 55 age.

2. In China, 80% family can afford a cheap cars (of course domestic automobile car, not imported foreign car) when working one year, price ¥40,000~¥100,000. Today the car isn't the luxury for most of Chinese ppl and Chinese family, recently China automobile market bigger than United State.

3. In China, most young ppl get their 1st houses when 25-35 ages. Yep recently China house price rapidly rise, but their family also get benefits from the growth. And i think these Chinese parents r the best parents in the world coz they could make some sacrifices for their children. Other sides i said the high price places usually focuse on super-big sized cities like BeiJing/ShangHai/ShenZhen etc,u can't afford ¥15,000-¥20,000 per square meter in these big cities but u can afford living in suburban districts or other China cities which house price ¥5,000 - ¥10,000 per square meter, there's still thousands of cheaper cities and towns in China.(just currently working and living in different cities.)

4. In China, i think now our family need to pay ¥80,000 - ¥150,000 for our children' education from primary school to university through 6 age to 22 age. Of course i mean learning in Chinese normal public school and college (not some private fancy school), if u wanna send ur child go abroad for study u'd better prepare at least ¥300,000.

5. In China, we watching all movies for free, any hot movies and TV series all r free on the internet. At the same time China was the 1st biggest foreign market for American Hollywood over Japan's.

6. In China, we using any kinds of desktop OS and application programs for free on the internet, and i make sure they'r free latest versions.

7. In China, we share the cheap clothes and cheap electronic & multimedia products, coz "World Factory" built by Chinese.

8. In China, everyone has the job, coz we need to work hard to earn money from 1.3billion domestic market and earn money from billions of foreign market.

9. In China, the average salary was ¥4,000-¥5,000/month for the ppl who join working, average ¥7,000-¥10,000/month for a family. In some big and super-big sized cities like BeiJing, ShangHai, GuangZhou, HangZhou etc the average salary was ¥6,000 -¥7,000/month for each.

10. In China, i think to earn money and get rich easier than other countries. Coz try to earn ¥1 from 1.3billion Chinese wallet much easier than try to earn $100 from other millions of ppl, at the same time u have the chance to become a billionaire here.(¥6==$1)

11. In China, we enjoying Chinese Food everyday .:cheers:

12. In China, we can go out for delicious dinner with our friends and family 1-2 day nights of each week, price ¥100-¥200 each dinner.

My Conclusion:
In China most our family has the car & has the house (maybe still owing bank loans), enjoy Chinese Food everyday, has the jobs for earning money, has the biggest domestic market of world and a wild foreign market, has new & better traffic routes and public facilities. ppl sharing social medical insurance to save money. That's today Chinese living conditions...

In China, etc etc etc... Someone keep going, thanks ~!

american living standard is so high... they can afford costly medication.... but we can't.... let it be India or china.... americans already do have lots pollution problems... but we don't have that much.... some precautions really needed in emerging countries... such as mass transportation.... i had been to Beijing i knew about the pollution levels...

I can see the level of honesty in your post...

13. In China, most family who living in the cities can trival to other beautiful scenery of China by driving cars or taking planes in the 2x five-day National Holiday("05.01" and "10.01"). Recently more and more family select overseas travel to join tour groups (the price of Southeast Asia travel ¥4,000-¥6,000 for five or six-day trival (Most to Malaysia,Thailand,Singapore), the price of HongKong travel ¥3000 for three or five-day trival, the price of Europe trival usually over ¥10,000). For most Chinese family they usually select "星马泰旅游团"/Malaysia & Thailand & Singapore tour groups, so u can see many Chinese tour groups in above 3x Southeast Asia countries when "05.01" and "10.01" of China National Holiday.

14. In China, we browing internet price nearly ¥50/month for 2MB internet or ¥80/month for 4MB internet. Of course China can't access to youtube.com due to political issus, but u could access it by some free VLAN website/3rd servers or pay other ¥30/month VIP account. If u just wanna watch free entertainment videos & movies, China internet has the biggest professional video website of world (like youku.com & tudou.com etc) on domestic internet, some guy would download videos from youtube.com and upload to these Chinese video website, there'r many free volunteers and translation teams would translate these foreign languages into local Chinese. Yep i can say in China our ppl watching free popular domestic & foreign movies & TV series on China internet much more than other places.

15. In China, normal Chinese pay attentions to their academic certificates and their professional credentials. It means u will get more chances to enter a good compay or get a high-salary career. Science and engineering students r more popular in China coz they know more & own skills.

16. In China, ppl didn't care where u come from, ur family background, ur skin colors. Chinese ppl only trust the personal strength, what u can do & what interests u can bring to others, it's the key that make u success and earning more wealth. I have seen many family which their parents were weak but the child r smart and clever then the family finally become rich (like TaoBao.com CEO: Ma Yun 马云). By Chinese words "天生我材必有用/the person born in this world must has something is useful for himself & others." Working hard and Flexible == To realize ur China dream .

¥5,000/month on average (815 USD) is not bad.

Let's not forget, everything in China's "dirt cheap", relatively ofcourse. Those were the precise words of my wife who just came back from a $99 plus airfare two-week package tour earlier this week from Shanghai and Beijing with 14 of her relatives.

Back
Top Bottom