What's new

Only 25 pc in India claim Hindi is their mother tongue

During Muslim rule the official language was either Arabic or Persian. May be the official version of Hindi was sanskritized (Khari Boli) to get rid of the baggage you have been talking about. When I speak my mother tongue these days I sprinkle few Hindi words here and there, similarly I unwittingly include some words from my mother-tongue when I speak Hindi, that is how languages grow.

It was Persian and then Hindustani.

Haha, me tamil!!! If you say that again I'll smack your mother in the face.

Lmaoooo this shit was od but I loled for real.

truth will set u free

Bengali was given official language status along with Urdu when they said no to Urdu as official language.

No.
his username Arya Desa should clue you up.

basically his schtick is being an Internet Neo-Nazi.

Why his username being Arya Desa means he is a Neo-Nazi? You know what Aryavarta was right? Is acknowledging one's past civilization equal to being a Neo-nazi nowadays? :laugh:

No.

Seems you have experience in abusing Women.

Not too hard for Indian Males in that department.
irritates the brain right but what to do destiny of indians is to be ignorant !

Why his username being Arya Desa means he is a Neo-Nazi? You know what Aryavarta was right? Is acknowledging one's past civilization equal to being a Neo-nazi nowadays? :laugh:

Look up his comments on Black people and any Dark skinned people.

Talk to me after. Actually ask him outright.

I stand by what i said.

Tamils didn't want to be under Hindian rule at the time of partition

By the 1940s, Periyar supported Muslim League's claim for a separate Pakistan, and expected its support in return.

In an interview with the Governor of Madras, Jinnah, the main leader of Muslim League, said that India should be divided into four regions: Dravidistan, Hindustan, Bengalistan and Pakistan; Dravidistan would approximately consist of the area under the Madras Presidency.

Jinnah stated "I have every sympathy and shall do all to help, and you establish Dravidistan where the 7 per cent Muslim population will stretch its hands of friendship and live with you on lines of security, justice and fairplay."

Dravida Nadu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quid- e - Azam with Periyar the father of Tamil nationalism and secessionism

Jinnah believed there would be four countries. Pakistan, Hindustan, Bangladesh and Tamilnadu. There is only three. Why aren't Pakistanis supporting the fourth?

we are supporting you but how many Tamils want separate country TamilNadu?

No.

Seems you have experience in abusing Women.

Not too hard for Indian Males in that department.

You have a really strange obession and uncalled for hatred for me. Seriously, get a life.

Lmaoooo this shit was od but I loled for real.

I can't handle disrespect, mate. These Sameet K.P.S Ramachandran guy needs to learn respect.

I remeber him saying that he hated Brown Indians a while back.

Made me LOL. His comments does come out of the blue

Never. Most Indians are a shade of brown.

Look up his comments on Black people and any Dark skinned people.

Talk to me after. Actually ask him outright.

I stand by what i said.

Tamils and tamil-like people (bengalis) are terribly egotistacal steming from a massive inferiority complex.

Tamils didn't want to be under Hindian rule at the time of partition

By the 1940s, Periyar supported Muslim League's claim for a separate Pakistan, and expected its support in return.

In an interview with the Governor of Madras, Jinnah, the main leader of Muslim League, said that India should be divided into four regions: Dravidistan, Hindustan, Bengalistan and Pakistan; Dravidistan would approximately consist of the area under the Madras Presidency.

Jinnah stated "I have every sympathy and shall do all to help, and you establish Dravidistan where the 7 per cent Muslim population will stretch its hands of friendship and live with you on lines of security, justice and fairplay."

Dravida Nadu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quid- e - Azam with Periyar the father of Tamil nationalism and secessionism

Jinnah believed there would be four countries. Pakistan, Hindustan, Bangladesh and Tamilnadu. There is only three. Why aren't Pakistanis supporting the fourth?

Well I never knew such a movement existed but if it hurts India I am for it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom