What's new

One man destroying democracy in Pakistan to save his own corruption

Great analysis indead, may Allah increase you vission further .

Murshad bhai,

After independence our karwan was looted by our own people , who killed liaqat Ali Khan? BB? will remain unknown , but both were killed in Rawal Pindi , Pakistan was ruled for 60 years by miltery dictators or by their by products sorry to say , i am doubt full that political process will be allowed to continue , tell me which political party was not engineered by miltery, all major parties mqm,ppp,MLN,MLQ have roots in Miltery.We got indepence but infact we are still under occupation .

Pakistan is our home we need to learn from our past mistakes , no doubt Imran is not ideal choice but better then present lot of corrupt politicians.

Main problem with Imran khan is that he “does not have ability” to learn from his mistakes.
No one’s honesty should be questioned but again his political wisdom is questioned by so many times even by his friends.

Kind of off topic, but isn't democracy where 51% of the population suppresses the other 49%? A lynching mob is pure democracy. Here's a good video, (in opinion), that shows what government types there are:

On topic, Imran Khan has mostly good ideas. Deregulating the economy, anti-corruption laws, independent judicial system, decreased bureaucracy and a militant-free Pakistan. Only bad thing he also wants to create a welfare state. But if his other things are implanted, I see a good future for Pakistan.

My only doubt is if he actually will implant these plans if he gets power.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of off topic, but isn't democracy where 51% of the population suppresses the other 49%? A lynching mob is pure democracy.
No, democracy must include minority rights. Otherwise you get outrageous violence as each faction tries to destroy the other to ed up on top.

Back
Top Bottom