What's new

Off the record convo b/w Gen.Pasha and Zardari disclosed

Bratva

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well. Javed Chaudhary disclosed off the record conversations b/w DG ISI Gen.Pasha and President Zardari in his column today which occurred during Raymond Davis fiasco. Zardari instructed Gen.Pasha to construct a plan to send raymond davis back to America. Pasha asked zardari who would own the fiasco? Zardari assured/promised Pasha he would release press release next day and would take ownership of sending raymond Davis back

But when raymond davis got released and shit storm media created criticizing Army and Punjab government, Pasha came to zardari and reminded him of his promise and asked to clear the confusion of Pakistani Awam. Zardari laughed and said, " Raat gaai Baat gai ( let bygone be bygone). It's Punjab government that are suffering the fallout. Why should I own this fiasco and let media mock and insult us? Let Punjab government suffer.

Gen.Pasha after his retirement discussed this matter with a friend and told him, " People ask us, why we don't respect people mandate,How should I tell them? that after seeing all of this, how can I respect them"

1102166038-2.gif

Last edited:
Lol zardari is a clever man. Remember the promises he made to NS before election. And once election was over, he said "My promises aren't verses of Quran that need to be followed through". Zardari can't be trusted. Thats just his nature and you can't mess with that.

lol stupid face saving effort .... Abotabad raid main bhi kia zardari kay phupay ki call aey thi

lol stupid face saving effort .... Abotabad raid main bhi kia zardari kay phupay ki call aey thi

@pak-marine If you don't know this then u know nothing. Abbotabad operation was conducted by americans only when Mr.Zardari then President of Pakistan given them aaproval via Hussain Haqqani.. Remember Memo Scandal ..??????
Not only this. As a supreme commander of Pak Armed Forces zardari stopped Army to retaliate saying "they r after Osama..would you fight for Osama ??"

Back
Top Bottom