What's new

O' Canada !!

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Since there are many Canadian who living in Canada, damn it is really beautiful country, second-largest country and rich in the world. I recognized many of you are also lived in Canada happily.

Please input more pictures and lovely places of Canada and also military exercise.

canadaflag.jpg

4174209.bin

5912299.bin

Canada_city_B-78366s.jpeg

Canada.jpg

Calgary.gif

Peace_Tower_JPG_1352684cl-8.jpg

Though I am Pakistani-KHI born but proudly Canadian and love this country, ...
1432.gif

Canada is my second home. Hopefully in 10 more years I can afford to retire and join my family there permanently. For the mean time I don't mind the 2 month visit every year.

3291-1.jpg

YO2007-05-10-04.jpg

6172201.bin

0805-chinook.jpg

AR2011-0025-037.jpg

DNPA2012-0220-4.jpg

AR2011-0034-010.jpg

A Leopard 2A6M from 12e Régiment blindé du Canada (12eRBC) conducts a road move on Route HYENA (Panjwa’i Road) in the Horn of Panjwa’i.

The Leopard 2 is providing security to an Afghan construction team that is widening and improving the existing dirt road, turning it into an all-weather paved road that is eight metres wide and 18 kilometres long. This road will help residents access economic centres for selling their produce, have better access to government services such as education and health care, and bring issues to the District Governor in a timely and efficient manner.

5433659265_e9bd03447e_b.jpg

I grew up here and have been living here since I was like 5. Love this country more then any other place in the world. Eh!

Yes, I agree with you man! I can't express feeling when I return back to Canada every times. :D

Those of us Pakistanis living in Canada, love Canada, almost as much as we love Pakistan.

Canada is a rich, beautiful, and friendly country. It is labeled as one of the best places to live, right after Norway and a few other countries.

Yeah, we admired Canada, I don't know about Pakistan which they fight alot without logical senses. :lol:

love Canada a pure Mississaugan the city is aesthetic with lots of Pakistani-Indian-bd & Arabs

this city has a secret Desi upper middle class night life , as a south Asian if you haven't tasted that you haven't lived life yet in canada

one word Punjabi girl's rock's

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom