What's new

number of total post needed for PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

amidamaru

Reaction score
i think this should be lowered from 2500 to 1000

i get PM but i am not able to respond back unless i post in the forum itself.

i am not even yet at the 1000 mark, but surely 1000 posts should enable someone to be able to PM.

or at least, 1000 posts for PM to friends, instead of writing on their wall. and 2500 post to be able to PM anyone?

opinions??

sorry if this has been done before i don't want to search through this whole section looking

and if i made a mistake and said something that is already possible, i don't quite know it all, i mainly post in forum

i think this should be lowered from 2500 to 1000

i get PM but i am not able to respond back unless i post in the forum itself.

i am not even yet at the 1000 mark, but surely 1000 posts should enable someone to be able to PM.

or at least, 1000 posts for PM to friends, instead of writing on their wall. and 2500 post to be able to PM anyone?

opinions??

sorry if this has been done before i don't want to search through this whole section looking

and if i made a mistake and said something that is already possible, i don't quite know it all, i mainly post in forum

Yaaa ! :undecided:

This question has been asked and answered for many times in past. Only ranks above the senior members are allowed to use the PM service and you need 2000 posts to become a Senior Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom