What's new

Nuclear War Against Iran ?

It will have to go nuclear because the USA cannot defeat Iran in a conventional war, Castro is right on this, They will go nuclear and try to wipe out as many military assets as they could, but Iran has only one sea land that could be easily sealed off, and i believe they will have enough military assets hidden out of sight and reach of these tactical nukes, to make it very costly for USA forces in the region and also make it near impossible for the Americans to launch a ground invasion, there is little to no sectarian divide in Iran when it comes to war, unlike Iraq and Afghanistan, it will be the whole country mobilizing for war, and USA will have to deal with Shiite insurgents not only in Iran but in Iraq, there is no good scenario of gains in a war with Iran even with the usage of nukes, all Iran have to do is sink a few tankers off the Straits of Hormuz to permanently seal up that chock point. Here's to hoping USA is actually more level headed than this.
Finished with your daydreaming? Now do some actual reasearch on technological gap between Islamic and Western countries. Then give your feedback.

In the meantime, focus on ground realities around you; several Islamic nations have been destroyed under the banner of WOT by now. And yet you expect more?

If USA comes in to Iran; it would be surely a sad day for Iran but more at stake would be the fate of entire Islamic world. Because no Islamic state will be left to oppose unjust policies of USA and put pressue on it to mend its ways.

America only attacks countries that are near or next to the their main target but they never attack the actual country itself.

If Iran has a nuclear program: speed it up.
If Iran does not have a nuclear program: get one NOW while you have the chance.

Nukes are the ultimate insurance against foreign invasion and occupation. Every non-nuclear country in the world can be conquered and occupied, but nuclear nations will never be touched militarily because even if they can't reach the attacker, they can just nuke the attacker's allies, and the usual imperialist has "allies" (dogs/slaves) all around. If one dog bites the dust, the confidence of all the other dogs will drop, and they will turn around to bite the masta.

Nukes are the ultimate insurance against foreign invasion and occupation. Every non-nuclear country in the world can be conquered and occupied, but nuclear nations will never be touched militarily because even if they can't reach the attacker, they can just nuke the attacker's allies, and the usual imperialist has "allies" (dogs/slaves) all around. If one dog bites the dust, the confidence of all the other dogs will drop, and they will turn around to bite the masta.

I agree 100%. :tup:

I hope Iran pulls its finger out and get on and produce as many nukes as possible. In the face of enemies who have nukes and plans to use them against Iran it would be only prudent to do so. I thinbk even without nukes Iran could cause a lot of problems for america and israel. I also think the Iranian are cleverer than most and will outmanover the west as they have been doing for years now

I hope Iran pulls its finger out and get on and produce as many nukes as possible. In the face of enemies who have nukes and plans to use them against Iran it would be only prudent to do so. I thinbk even without nukes Iran could cause a lot of problems for america and israel. I also think the Iranian are cleverer than most and will outmanover the west as they have been doing for years now
Iranians are not cleverer. They are very lucky. Saddam proved to be a blessing for them actually as he kept the WEST busy in his country. However, now that the chapter of Saddam is closed; Iranian leadership needs to excercise great caution.

Not surprisingly, Ahmadinejad is showing much more positive attitude in current times then he did in previous years.

I must admit, I am impressed by this post. It contains some good points.

I have seen a video on You Tube by the former Iraq UN nuke inspector Scott Ritter. Watch this. It is a short video. It is a bit old but very pertinent. Applies to Pakistan as well. The ONLY way countries like Pakistan and Iran can be fully defeated is by nuking them. In case of Pakistan, a false-flag will be the beginning. And Ritter warns about a response directly on America in retaliation.
I hope we humans have more sense than the Neo-Cons.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Iran does not get some nukes and test them in the next couple of years, then it will be invaded and raped and then made into 6 new client countries. That is the truth. The noose is tightening. The only insurance any country has to remain independent is nukes. The sad harsh reality. UN is just a puppet for the big powers. No body is going to help Iran when their day comes. Nobody. Only nukes can guarantee their existence. It would be sad to see this 7000 year old country comes to an end once and for all.

If Iran does not get some nukes and test them in the next couple of years, then it will be invaded and raped and then made into 6 new client countries. That is the truth. The noose is tightening. The only insurance any country has to remain independent is nukes. The sad harsh reality. UN is just a puppet for the big powers. No body is going to help Iran when their day comes. Nobody. Only nukes can guarantee their existence. It would be sad to see this 7000 year old country comes to an end once and for all.

It will not come to an end my friend. Have faith in the Almighty. Iran has been through worse in its thousand years history. Times are tough now, yes. We are not sitting on our bottoms either. This is not Iraq or Afghanistan and the Americans know it. Let them whine all they want while we focus on strengthening our economy, military and our beautiful country.

How about destroying all the nukes on the planet??

A noble suggestion. Would You destroy all your nukes?

Yes. Sure. I said all the nukes in the world. But heck I'm not the president or PM.

In fact, our former PM Mr Nehru had suggested it a long back in UN. I wish it happens man. These destruction toys are not getting us anywhere.anywhere.

How about destroying all the nukes on the planet??
Grand Ayatollah Montazeri said the same :
we muslims should advocate the elimination of nukes
most of Iranians want nuclear energy but not nuclear weapons. it is because there are countries who got it that some of us want these nukes.

Yes. Sure. I said all the nukes in the world. But heck I'm not the president or PM.

In fact, our former PM Mr Nehru had suggested it a long back in UN. I wish it happens man. These destruction toys are not getting us anywhere.anywhere.

I am all for the idea of destroying All nukes from this Earth. However, it's never gonna happen, except perhaps in fairytales.

Iranian regime is not against Israel, but rather their injustices against Palestinians. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to mention how the Persians thousands of years ago saved the jews when they were captured and taken to Babylon. Personally, I believe Iran has the right to question Israel, seeing as how persians were the first people to come up with a bill for human rights.

Anyways nukes for defence is not a bad idea. It is the only insurance policy against the war-mongers and the self-appointed world police. The use of nuclear weapons is not an option. It will have adverse effects on the environment, and would also effect the region as a whole.

US - NATO or Isreal will never engage with in for now....

1) Global Investment more 120+ Billion (Major China and India)
2) Nuclear system is well guarded and hidden in multiple places
3) No close in Allies well equipped will support and give their base (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman or Kuwait)
They will have rely on Iraq.... it will be difficult to use Afghanistan as Pakistan (orthodox) will not allow logistic to pass through pakistan.
4) US economy is really becoming a headache for Congress the downward trend has started.

All UN resolution on aggression towards Iran will be blocked by China and Russia.

Isreal does not have guts to go all alone... it will require help from UK, France and US for any action.....Hezbollah, Hamas and other group will create Mayhem in border region of Isreal....

unlike 9 days WAR eliment of suprise will not work in Iran case as they are well defended.

One another headache for Isreal is Iran and Syria relationship.
Mossad and CIA is doing their best to create problem in Syria to make it Army and politician busy with internal matters, it may back fire and unite all the syrian during war.

Isreal does not have good Navy so they need to rely more on Airpower... Striking deep inside Iran and returning without refuelling is impossible.

End of Story.... Isreal does not have GUTS to attack Iran all alone

Back
Top Bottom