What's new

Nine Bangladeshi Nationals Nabbed in Bangalore for Illegal Stay

SRP

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Nine Bangladeshi nationals were Wednesday arrested from Cubbon Road area where they were residing illegally, police said.

While one of them was remanded to police custody, the rest were remanded to judicial custody, DCP Central Ravikante Gowda said.

They did not have passports in their possession, he said.

Police swung into action after a military official alerted them, sources said.

Nine Bangladeshi Nationals Nabbed in Bangalore for Illegal Stay -The New Indian Express

How did they conclude they are Bangladeshis? They could be Indian or Burmese Muslims too.

How did they conclude they are Bangladeshis? They could be Indian or Burmese Muslims too.

Is there anywhere written they are muslims/Indian/Burmese?

They surely have verified it before taking action against them.

Nine Bangladeshi nationals were Wednesday arrested from Cubbon Road area where they were residing illegally, police said.

While one of them was remanded to police custody, the rest were remanded to judicial custody, DCP Central Ravikante Gowda said.

They did not have passports in their possession, he said.

Police swung into action after a military official alerted them, sources said.

Nine Bangladeshi Nationals Nabbed in Bangalore for Illegal Stay -The New Indian Express
I have seen so many illegal bangladeshis but never bothered to complain.. why should I coz most likely police will take money and let the man free, so basically the poor man will be robbed.

I have seen so many illegal bangladeshis but never bothered to complain.. why should I coz most likely police will take money and let the man free, so basically the poor man will be robbed.

Same case here. There are so many Bangladeshis living here in my district even before I was born that now we don't bother about them much.

There!

I'm not surprised one bit that a "professional" (only on pdf haha) played the religion card in a thread completely unrelated to religion. It's second nature to them fanatics ... makes me wonder what the world looks like through their lens :lol:

Have they no shame?

Last edited:

Lol. I have seen Bangladeshis with ration cards, as deep as south as Tamil Nadu :what: :P

Back
Top Bottom