What's new

New World Order

amigonaqvi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Many intelligent readers are visiting this forum. What do you think about new world order and where Pakistan will stand.

Honestly, we cannot discuss world order until poverty, terrorism and corruption are abolished from subcontinent

what is this with the new world order and illuminati thing......whenever i meet a muslim in arab countries, he just speaks about these and the arrivals and all...is it taught in the quran?..really, why so much brain-washing stuff??

As per my opinion....

USA
China
Japan
Russia
France
Germany
UK
S Korea
Australia
India
Canada

Sorry I dont see Pakistan nowhere near...

As per my opinion....

USA
China
Japan
Russia
France
Germany
UK
S Korea
Australia
India
Canada

Canada and SK should be replaced by Japan and Brazil.

To soon to see what the "new world order" will look like, All I know is the world order that stemmed from WWII finally started to shake out around 1990, and still is going on.

Untill WW3 happens 'New World Order' won't be formed.....

Probably the remotest part of the world that might survive WW3 will emerge as the most powerful Nation of a world almost devoid of human race.....

Untill WW3 happens 'New World Order' won't be formed.....

Probably the remotest part of the world that might survive WW3 will emerge as the most powerful Nation of a world almost devoid of human race.....
unfortunately, this is a possibility. South Africa and South America would benifit the most....the Northern hemisphere (including "South" Asia) would take a beating.

In any future world order Turkey takes a place - GDP of Turkey tripled in the past 10 years and is around $770 billion but still is growing at a decent pace.

Turkey, by dint of its geographic position...can come out a powerful winner....or get ground up...depends how they play it.

danged double post....first time in a while...

The whole world suffering from the interest system by the Jews. A family called Rothschild that dominates the half of the world. And other Jewish banking families that rules the world. These terrorist are the ones that starting wars, stealing sources and killing people. Their main target is letting the world suffer, creating chaos and finally let the people scream for help and peace. By this you can force a world government.

I am pretty sure that digital transaction will take over the paper in some few years.

As per my opinion....

USA
China
Japan
Russia
France
Germany
UK
S Korea
Australia
India
Canada

I dont think you guys know what new world order is. It wont be countries in order of strength. It will be an ORDER as in one main force controlling everything else. Illuminatis and freemasons and arrivals God knows what they are. But one force that will overpower any other in coming years will not be US or China or India.... It will be.....hold it..... Drum roles............ Israel!!!! :o

I dont think you guys know what new world order is. It wont be countries in order of strength. It will be an ORDER as in one main force controlling everything else. Illuminatis and freemasons and arrivals God knows what they are. But one force that will overpower any other in coming years will not be US or China or India.... It will be.....hold it..... Drum roles............ Israel!!!! :o

I dont know if you are serious but they are really want their promised Land (great-Israel). Zionism is a move that support the Knight Templars (masons), to fulfill their mission. As i said their belief is based on racism. That they are the chosen people by God and that the world must serve them. I dont know about the people on this forum but the majority of the well known scientists, physicist, biologist, the so called intellectuals, the so called bringers of democracy and so called freedom and rights etc. are all jewish.

Does the Jewish has a great millitary nation? No.. They do this all by wisdom.

People that think that everything really happens inside the law borders must think again and dont watch much tv. Everything has a reason and we can find this in religion. Masons are worshipping the devil. The mission of Satan is to mislead the whole humanity and keep them away from the Truth. Without all the technology, it was not easy for him to do this but the last 100 years we see a big change in human history. Technology is there for a reason to. To mislead the people easy by media, music and every other kind of things to push the people in immorality.

Satan is preparing the world for the arrival of the Anti-Christ, that will be the last and the biggest test for humanity. To bring this in practice, he has his servants (Masons) in other words, the 13 but also 300 most powerfull families on earth (Jewish).

Back
Top Bottom