What's new

NEW Syria war crimes' evidences +18!!!

Only on paper

The majority of factions have declared their own groups.
Many Ahrar ash-Sham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia fighters have defected recently after the infighting as well as Nusra fighters.

They can be collected should they know that the war can be won.

@Aeronaut aren't ISIL and other Islamist allied groups more stronger on the field?

Al-Qaeda related groups currently have the upper hand because the Muslim world has ducked and has not supported the FSA to a level we should have.

They can be collected should they know that the war can be won.

So even if they would unite on just that part which I doubt since there isn’t any effective chain of command.
After Assad or SAA is defeated, they will start fucking each other up, most of the Islamist groups can’t wait to die, they aren’t going to lay down arms and return to civil life just like that, 1 war over they will create another 1 in Syria.

Or is that a victory ?

If GCC and Turkish Air Force joins and bombs him, i highly doubt that the Russians will come flying to protect a tyrant....as if it turned out so well the last time in Afghanistan for them!

If you decide to bomb him, we might join you too --- save the Syrians, bomb Asad and shoot down his air force!

Our Air force is the second most powerful in the World with 5,000 + jets.

Our pilots now fly an average of 170 hours/year as much NATO/US.

We are 100% self- sufficient in weapons production which means we can replace all our loses with no problems unlike you.

and a few years down the road VVS ( Russian Air force ) will be getting this

1477465_10152050952498604_1691585523_n.jpg

So go head make my day:D

Theoretically speaking, every country can attack any other country. Practically, no country can launch a full scale attack out of the jurisdiction of the Intl.

Unnecessary, currently - 2014 - we (GCC) do not have this capability (Air, Land and Sea to project far away).

Theoretically speaking, every country can attack any other country. Practically, no country can launch a full scale attack out of the jurisdiction of the Intl. Community except the US.

Why except the US?

What is the intl. community response to Israel attack on Syria multiple times? Israel attack on Iraq way back? Israel attack on Sudan? I think Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Jordan and Egypt have many cards to play and can keep mouths shut if they want to launch an attack on Assad. Not Russia nor the US can say much about it.

Why except the US?

What is the intl. community response to Israel attack on Syria multiple times? Israel attack on Iraq way back? Israel attack on Sudan? I think Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Jordan and Egypt have many cards to play and can keep mouths shut if they want to launch an attack on Assad. Not Russia nor the US can say much about it.

Not now - 2014 -. Patience...

From a neutral perspective, i'd say that Assad's regime is not done yet.

Both US and Russia will not approve this attack.

Back
Top Bottom