What's new

New strategy needed for co-existence

China faces more threat from India as its a nuclear power.

Only way the nukes are used is if its used against India first. Or some time of a full scale invasion. So as long as no one does both. No need to worry about Indian nukes.

India doesn't want to go to war anytime soon. I am sure China is the same.

Give me a break with these conspiracy theories. With this anglo saxon Empire :blah::blah::blah::blah:

You want a break? Nobody asked you to get involved in the first place. ;)

America using India against China? Same thing can be said that China is using Pakistan against India. Stop this :blah::blah::blah:

China doesn't need to use Pakistan against India. It is more than capable enough to handle India on its own. Pak-China relations over time have attained more depth than simple commonality of dispute with India. And the opposite of "China using X against India" would be "India using Y against China." The concern here is the US setting up the stage at attempting to use India against China and destroy them both in the process. Not good, that, for Asian people, or rest of the world even, you know.

British Raj to American Raj? Right..

Which part of the phrase "hypothetically speaking" & preconditions that followed did you not understand? And coming from a fellow subcontinental, who have suffered at the hands of the British, very rich indeed.

India isnt the one fighting a war for America right know. So save it.

Irrelevant. I simply said/implied India needs to be wary of the US, and not escalate the propaganda war it has been waging for a long time against China into real action. Once China is destroyed, again hypothetically speaking, it will be India's turn. Nothing personal, it's just the way US operates.

It seems true independent Central Asia and Middle East play the role of a buffer zone for China. Russia should share this view. I can only see China's South-Eastern and Western fronts are vulnerable to US attacks. SCO should think about starting a common missile defense program.

China doesn't need to use Pakistan against India.

USA in a conventional war can beat China too. Same as China to India.

The concern here is the US setting up the stage at attempting to use India against China and destroy them both in the process. Not good, that, for Asian people, or rest of the world even, you know.

Oh please. USA isnt going to use India to destroy both of themselves. Both the Indians and Chinese in their own countries are not that stupid.

I simply said/implied India needs to be wary of the US, and not escalate the propaganda war it has been waging for a long time against China into real action. Once China is destroyed, again hypothetically speaking, it will be India's turn.

I seriously think USA just cant destroy China. And you are hyping this up to much. There isn't going to be major conflicted between USA and China any time soon. And India like always will say neutral like every damn time if it does. Both China and India dont want to go to war. And USA isn't using India to bug China.

India and China should cooperate some times and just say neutral. And leave each other alone.

Oh please. USA isnt going to use India to destroy both of themselves. Both the Indians and Chinese in their own countries are not that stupid.

Exactly.

We're not stupid enough to fall for that trick, i.e. to throw away our economic growth for a pointless war with a neighbour. Premier Wen Jiabao is already describes India as a "partner" instead of an "opponent".

The only one who would benefit from a war between China and India, would be the USA. That way they will get rid of two future economic competitors in one go.

USA in a conventional war can beat China too. Same as China to India.

That won't stop US from trying to use India on China. What's the deal with the constant India praise & China bashing in their media + foreign policy anyways? Not to mention all the frantic weapons sales. :rolleyes:

You can't be certain about that. US is no angel. From their angle it is a picture perfect scenario.

I never said the US would be successful. It is "setting up the stage at attempting to."

I seriously think USA just cant destroy China. And you are hyping this up to much. There isn't going to be major conflicted between USA and China any time soon. And India like always will say neutral like every damn time if it does. Both China and India dont want to go to war. And USA isn't using India to bug China.

History of the DL issue, past wars, & Indian anti-China propaganda machine + foreign policy eerily spring to mind. :tdown:

Give a little flare to the already existent territorial disputes and who knows what could happen...

India and China should cooperate some times and just say neutral. And leave each other alone.

All Indians need to have this kind of attitude. ;)

All Indians need to have this kind of attitude.

A lot of Indians do. And I am not talking about Indians in the internet forums or video sharing websites.

That won't stop US from trying to use India on China. What's the deal with the constant India praise & China bashing in their media + foreign policy anyways? Not to mention all the frantic weapons sales.

Indian praise? There is A LOT of India criticism too(which is fine). The west is the one that started this whole China India(Asia) economic rise. The west do talk about China's upcoming power a lot. They are the once that created the hype.

History of the DL issue, past wars, & Indian anti-China propaganda machine + foreign policy eerily spring to mind.

Of course those problems exist, but China is now India's biggest trading partner, China supports India in permanent UNSC, etc. They didnt attack either in the many wars Pakistan and India had together from Kargil to 71.

War shouldn't an opinion for the two, but many people would like to see a war between the two.

Last edited:
A lot of Indians do. And I am not talking about Indians in the internet forums or video sharing websites.

The ones in power count much more - politicians, military, media - and they seem to be emitting worrying signals.

Indian praise? There is A LOT of India criticism too(which is fine). The west is the one that started this whole China India(Asia) economic rise. The west do talk about China's upcoming power a lot. They are the once that created the hype.

Ever wonder why? What do they gain from this? Still I'd say India gets the better side of the pie. China's success is simply being propped up as a new enemy.

Of course those problems exist, but China is now India's biggest trading partner, China supports India in permanent UNSC, etc. They didnt attack either in the many wars Pakistan and India had together from Kargil to 71.

Good of you to recognize that. China isn't anywhere as bad as many Indians imagine it to be, some even advocating for it to be "put on a leash." I wonder how many Indian minds the anti-China Indian propaganda has influenced?

War shouldn't an opinion for the two, but many people would like to see a war between the two.

And I thought you were arguing against this. Who are these people?

The ones in power count much more - politicians, military, media - and they seem to be emitting worrying signals.

India recognizes Tibet as Chinese land. Politicians didn't talk about the Uighur riots. Didn't bring up the Tibet issue in the Beijing Olympics like the west was.

No worrying signals. China and India do not want to go to war. India doesn't consider China as an enemy, but a threat. Which is fine.

And I thought you were arguing against this. Who are these people?

People who love to see and hear about big countries go to war. That's it.

I never said the US would be successful. It is "setting up the stage at attempting to."

The idea your trying to sale can be said about how China can be using Pakistan against India. It's a picture perfect scenario, right? China doesn't have to put to much effort into it. That's the same thing with USA using India against China. Like you are trying to say. I dont think USA will have a problem with going to a full scale war with China, same thing with China to India if they really wanted to. Why not use someone else to do your work without wasting much effort, resource, manpower, etc. That can be said about Pak to India too..

China never attacked us when we went to war MANY TIMES. You could have had a joint effort talking Kashmir if Pak-China wanted too. I seriously dont think China cares that much.

It always thinks about its interests. Like every country does.

what a hyperbolic thread. i don't any signs of a pending nuclear conflict between any of india, china or us.

also, i am guessing that any massive nuclear conflict will end humanity. not directly, but by paving the way of use of biological / chemical weapons. if WMDs are laissez faire, bye bye homo sapiens.

How stupid of an Anglo-Saxon Empire to elect a black man president! :cheesy:

America has nothing to fear from India. In fact, I highly recommend that the United States beef up its trade with India and Mexico at the expense of China.

Should a nuclear war happen between the US and China, it would end up easily turning into World War 3 and involve Russia, Pakistan and North Korea as allies to China and India, the EU and Israel as allies of the United States. Every nuclear state would be involved.

America has nothing to fear from India. In fact, I highly recommend that the United States beef up its trade with India and Mexico at the expense of China.

Should a nuclear war happen between the US and China, it would end up easily turning into World War 3 and involve Russia, Pakistan and North Korea as allies to China and India, the EU and Israel as allies of the United States. Every nuclear state would be involved.

How can America beef up the trade with India? Buying more curry?

Can't you yourself stop the racist slur?

USA is NOT an Anglo-Saxon Empire, as you recklessly and foolishly declared! America is also Africa American's America.

Better shut up if your pathetic brain can't afford to contain any useful information.

Back
Top Bottom