What's new

New strategy needed for co-existence

Hmm.. Well it won't be in Russia's survival interest to let China fall. It remains to be seen how it plays out. India though needs to realize one of the reasons they are being fed is so they can be used against China (which in turn will hurt Russia, their long-time ally - how ironic). Either India gets destroyed in the process of being used against China, or the US will simply overpower and destroy it later on by itself - veerrry easily might I add. One way or another, India need to be wary of the fact they are be being fed like a cow only to be sacrificed & gobbled up later by their feeder. Hence, the existence & growth of China is actually as much in the survival interest of India, as it is for many other countries around the globe. If China lives, then so will India. Albeit a little behind China, but still existing & growing & prospering. Otherwise, the future will be quite horrible, miserable, and bleak for India as well...

I do agree. In fact, I heard Webster Tarpley in a TV interview saying the same that in this new Anglo Saxon global world order India has no place.

But, I don't think US would leave any effort undone. Pentagon will try its best to initiate a military confrontation with China. US knows it very well, it can't pay the money back to China it has borrowed. It also knows it is still the military superpower which is its only effective weapon against China. US may sanction, block vital Chinese sea routes which suffocate China to death as it did to Japan during WW2. They will simply compel China to retaliate.

Thats why I am saying China should be prepared for the worst. In that case, China needs to think how to survive a bloody US invasion and the survival means victory and complete destruction of the other.

I have to add that the possibility of military confrontation between China and US would be zero if China becomes as much militarily powerful as is US. But that is a long way for China to go. Now China should accelerate the growth of military power to quickly reduce the gap.

Is China investing enough in Research and Development in the military field, or is the Chinese government doing it "slowly" on purpose so as not to "shock" the U.S. ?

Imagine in a future US decided that they have to destroy China.

If I put myself in the hawkish Americans' shoes, I will not initiate a direct war with China at the initial stage, the likely senario will be

First I will use separatist in Xinjiang and Tibet to destabilise China, I will aslo support with money and intel services, the hardcore activists in China pushing to create more trouble in the name of democracy and human rights.

Then to further my ambition to destroy China, I will encourage and stir up confrontations leading to wars with countries like Indian, Japan, Mongolia, Vietnam, and support these countries with advisers and war materials. I will also make sure that North and South Korea will again fight each other.

When China is weakened by above wars and internal conflicts, I will sieze important coastal cities like Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guanzhou, Hainan Island, Shanghai, Dalian and Xiamen to stop all sea route imports of strategic material like oil, iron ore, coppers etc. As long as China keep their word on non-first strike policy, I will keep my pre-emptive nuke strike on hold. However, I keep the option of using hundres of tactical nuke war heads ready on board the carrier battle groups and SSBNs deployed in the western Pacific.

Then in a major thrust towards Beijing, I will ask my allies from Japan, South Korea, India, NATO, Vietnam to send in troops, together with the US forces.

Now, I invite members acting as China's commander on how to counter act against my war plan.

(This should sound familiar to those who know the modern history of China of last 200 years - Opium War, Eight nations invasion of China, Sino-Japan wars, French attacks on Fuzhou and Yunan/ Guangxi, British attacks from Myamar into Yunan and from India into Tibet etc)

Icloo,

Currently its US thats bleeding in Afghanistan, more financially than militarily, and the country thats playing a dubious role in that place is probably doing China's bidding by bleeding America.

That means China is already working on destroying countries that may threaten its future han world domination goal, and using suicidal client states to hurt countries like America and India.

How's that for some intellectual frenzy for the other side? seriously, all you ppl talking abt tossing around nukes are only trying to present the US as a non human entity, which it is not.

Icloo,

That means China is already working on destroying countries that may threaten its future han world domination goal, and using suicidal client states to hurt countries like America and India.

How's that for some intellectual frenzy for the other side? seriously, all you ppl talking abt tossing around nukes are only trying to present the US as a non human entity, which it is not.

Lol when you talk like that, it almost feels you are not seeing the chinese as a human entity. :cheers:

Do you know how Opium wars started? British were crazy on buying tea from China in huge quantity and resulted in HUGE balance of trade in favour of Qing China. Britain's treasury was drained to near empty because Qing China only accept silver for not only tea but all her export. In fact it was Queen Victoria and her cabinet decided to sell drugs (Opium) and to go to war in order to stop the one way flow of silver into China.

The trade position of China today is similar to Qing China before British decided to sell drug to China, and when China wanted to stop opiums entering the British saw their chance of earning silver money from drug trade facing collapsing, they started the war, not once but twice.

If the US conquers india, that would obviously be very bad for us, since it means we're next.

Give me a break with these conspiracy theories. With this anglo saxon Empire :blah::blah::blah::blah:

America using India against China? Same thing can be said that China is using Pakistan against India. Stop this :blah::blah::blah:

British Raj to American Raj? Right.. India isnt the one fighting a war for America right know. So save it.

Last edited:
Lol when you talk like that, it almost feels you are not seeing the chinese as a human entity. :cheers:

Buddy, I'm just talking like some people here are talking. It does sound peabrained doesn't it? Thanks.

Last edited:
[QUOTE How's that for some intellectual frenzy for the other side? seriously, all you ppl talking abt tossing around nukes are only trying to present the US as a non human entity, which it is not.[/QUOTE]

I alway thought that too, Americans should uphold justice for all on this earth, but Iraq war and Wikileaks change all that. Have you seen the actual gun-video footage from an American Apache killing civilian?

By the way, you may have problem to access wikileaks because of censors from US. But you can find the killing video on YouTube.

I alway thought that too, Americans should uphold justice for all on this earth, but Iraq war and Wikileaks change all that. Have you seen the actual gun-video footage from an American Apache killing civilian?

By the way, you may have problem to access wikileaks because of censors from US. But you can find the killing video on YouTube.

Sir, American trigger happy and high handed behaviour (and i know what they have done) is not something I'm justifying, but somehow people talking abt nukes and killing 50-60 million people casually does sound inhuman to me. Our armchair generals are sounding deranged.

^^^ We are talking, but the governments around the world are the ones who actually keep those nukes.

Discussion of possibilities doe not mean we use them. It means discussing the possibility and result of them being used by someone else.

regards

There was a US general named McArthiur actually asking his president to nuke China 60 years ago. What is the chance of emergence of another hawkish general just like him? It could happen, and don't forget US seems like the only nation that always talk on carry out on pre-emptive nuke strike.

Last edited:
Imagine in a future US decided that they have to destroy China.

If I put myself in the hawkish Americans' shoes, I will not initiate a direct war with China at the initial stage, the likely senario will be

First I will use separatist in Xinjiang and Tibet to destabilise China, I will aslo support with money and intel services, the hardcore activists in China pushing to create more trouble in the name of democracy and human rights.

Then to further my ambition to destroy China, I will encourage and stir up confrontations leading to wars with countries like Indian, Japan, Mongolia, Vietnam, and support these countries with advisers and war materials. I will also make sure that North and South Korea will again fight each other.

When China is weakened by above wars and internal conflicts, I will sieze important coastal cities like Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guanzhou, Hainan Island, Shanghai, Dalian and Xiamen to stop all sea route imports of strategic material like oil, iron ore, coppers etc. As long as China keep their word on non-first strike policy, I will keep my pre-emptive nuke strike on hold. However, I keep the option of using hundres of tactical nuke war heads ready on board the carrier battle groups and SSBNs deployed in the western Pacific.

Then in a major thrust towards Beijing, I will ask my allies from Japan, South Korea, India, NATO, Vietnam to send in troops, together with the US forces.

Now, I invite members acting as China's commander on how to counter act against my war plan.

(This should sound familiar to those who know the modern history of China of last 200 years - Opium War, Eight nations invasion of China, Sino-Japan wars, French attacks on Fuzhou and Yunan/ Guangxi, British attacks from Myamar into Yunan and from India into Tibet etc)

The key is to not let ourselves be destabilized or outpowered technologically. If we are, everything will happen exactly as you said - it has happened before. If we are stable, then they can't even get started even if we are technologically behind. If we are stable while attacked by Japan or India, the only result will be they're crushed and will be forced to make repair payments. On the other hand, we need a significant technical lead to not lose if we are unstable.

The first job is to reduce foreign influence on our 2 minorities that have management problems. The second is to mercilessly crush any country that launches a military attack against us, but not any sooner; have to hold on in the face of provocation until they strike. This has been done already, and most nearby countries do not dare to militarily attack us. The most likely one to attack is Japan, since South Korea's mere survival is an unknown in a war, India has too much to lose, and Vietnam remembers the US treachery and the devastating that modern air forces can cause. Third is to buy time - the US is on its way down, we are on our way up, and hope that the US government is overthrown/economy collapses before they have the ability to conquer us.

Militarily: halt rare earth exports at the first sign of destabilization, even pulling out of WTO if necessary. Use the UN as a propaganda tool to paint the US in a negative light and reduce the legitimacy of their racist war. Supply weapons to North Korea, Iran and Cuba. strengthen anti-air missile units near major cities, send enough clear warnings to the US (such as Gen. Luo Yuan saying "We will nuke the United States.") so there are no misunderstandings. Dump the USD when it seems conflict is near (US carriers seeming to converge near our location) to cause the USD to devalue 10-20% (we will lose "only" a few hundreds of billions of dollars... about 3 months worth of GDP; the US will lose trillions and severely shake investor confidence; this may cause a revolution in the US). Economically we have to strike first. Pre-position AIP submarines at chokepoints such as Taiwan Strait lying on the sea floor waiting for carriers to come across. Send our nuclear submarines as close as possible to Washington DC and NYC so in case of emergency we can vaporize the 2 most important cities in the US within 5 minutes undetectably (low flight trajectory).

Last edited:
The key is to not let ourselves be destabilized or outpowered technologically. If we are, everything will happen exactly as you said - it has happened before. If we are stable, then they can't even get started even if we are technologically behind. If we are stable while attacked by Japan or India, the only result will be they're crushed and will be forced to make repair payments. On the other hand, we need a significant technical lead to not lose if we are unstable.

The first job is to reduce foreign influence on our 2 minorities that have management problems. The second is to mercilessly crush any country that launches a military attack against us, but not any sooner; have to hold on in the face of provocation until they strike. This has been done already, and most nearby countries do not dare to militarily attack us. The most likely one to attack is Japan, since South Korea's mere survival is an unknown in a war, India has too much to lose, and Vietnam remembers the US treachery and the devastating that modern air forces can cause. Third is to buy time - the US is on its way down, we are on our way up, and hope that the US government is overthrown/economy collapses before they have the ability to conquer us.

Militarily: halt rare earth exports at the first sign of destabilization, even pulling out of WTO if necessary. Use the UN as a propaganda tool to paint the US in a negative light and reduce the legitimacy of their racist war. Supply weapons to North Korea, Iran and Cuba. strengthen anti-air missile units near major cities, send enough clear warnings to the US (such as Gen. Luo Yuan saying "We will nuke the United States.") so there are no misunderstandings. Dump the USD when it seems conflict is near (US carriers seeming to converge near our location) to cause the USD to devalue 10-20% (we will lose "only" a few hundreds of billions of dollars... about 3 months worth of GDP; the US will lose trillions and severely shake investor confidence; this may cause a revolution in the US). Economically we have to strike first. Pre-position AIP submarines at chokepoints such as Taiwan Strait lying on the sea floor waiting for carriers to come across. Send our nuclear submarines as close as possible to Washington DC and NYC so in case of emergency we can vaporize the 2 most important cities in the US within 5 minutes undetectably (low flight trajectory).

Right now, no matter how much provocation Japan causes, it is better to avoid that, 'cause war with Japan will directly involve US. Well, Russia will help, but still PLA is not in a position to defend the mainland from direct US invasion. Let us not get self complacent. Japan underestimated US during world war 2 and that resulted in the nuking and occupation of Japan by US. China's fire power is still inferior to that of the US. Still not enough submarines with foreign bases. Still no effective long range stealth bomber like B2. Still insufficient satellite.

I think, China faces more threat from India as its a nuclear power.

Back
Top Bottom