What's new

New pics & Magazine for TEJAS IOC 10/01/11

Storm Force

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
With the wait for Tejas IOC over on 10th January only 1 day left lots of new pics of the latest variants ie LSP 5 & LSP 6 and screen shots of the final config fighter are coming.

I know some mods may not like another lca thread but this is a momentus mile stone for the programme and it would be good share the latest images

invite1.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

LSP-3.JPG

question - which engine tejas is using currently?

awesome pics.... it really looks a typical indian macho :azn: ... not much beautiful curves n moves..... but stealthy overall :smitten:

In reply to Razgriz

MK1 is flying with American engine GE404IN thrust of 85kt GIVING TWR of 1.01

The radar is a indian MMR but this radar includes core ELTA 2032 technology.

The design which includes a indian built quadruplex FBW system and over 50% composite build carries the Dassult mirage heritage.

ITS IS PRETTY MUCH A WESTERN FIGHTER

Congratulations to Indian members on this forum. I must say, this has somewhat answered a question that I put to Indian members a few days back on why your country is so obsessed with buying foreign equipment since your interest is to be counted as a world power.

Do you have any videos of these photographs? As in, any promotional video where these maneuvers are shown being performed?

Back
Top Bottom