What's new

New People's Army (NPA) (Philippines)

lol,KMT can't be compared with Nazi.Nazi was strong and aggressive.But KMT was just some weak cowards,only good at killing their own fellow chinese.

Ok, let me say this:

国军:对内纳粹,对外绵羊

KMT was pretty brutal to its own people, but they were too weak to be the Nazi. :coffee:

Wow you people are very low are you? finding dirt for your sick ambitions scumbags! they are a dying group a lot of splinter groups killing even each other and if your inhuman savages supports them then say goodbye to your trade oriented economy because they are considered international terrorist.

HAhahahahahaha :guns::china::sick:

Wow you people are very low are you? finding dirt for your sick ambitions scumbags! they are a dying group a lot of splinter groups killing even each other and if your inhuman savages supports them then say goodbye to your trade oriented economy because they are considered international terrorist.

Be careful what u said.... U just defined Communist Party as "international terrorist". unwisdom

SB 佣人。看到你那菲佣脸哥都恶心

Be careful what u said.... U just defined Communist Party as "international terrorist". unwisdom
There are more than 100 "Communist Party" in over 100 countries.

There are more than 100 "Communist Party" in over 100 countries.

Better read Zero_wing's post in detail. The Philippines CPP are tagged as terrorists. If you say otherwise, better confront the Europeans and Americans.

Association for Asia Research- EU names the Philippines&#039 Communist NPA a terrorist organization
U.S. State Department list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Better read Zero_wing's post in detail. The Philippines CPP are tagged as terrorists. If you say otherwise, better confront the Europeans and Americans.

Association for Asia Research- EU names the Philippines' Communist NPA a terrorist organization
U.S. State Department list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YOU'd better get understand what i am saying. And badluck for u , They will be removed when your warships catch our fishmen.

YOU'd better get understand what i am saying. And badluck for u , They will be removed when your warships catch our fishmen.

Hahahahahaha see ladies and gentlemen of the world i give you stupid Chinese drone facts are facts drone "baliktarin mo man ng mondo ang mali ay mali" (even if you turn the world upside down what is wrong is still wrong) so do your worse scumbags.:P

who cares what your stupid government says its only a "fact" in your country but for the rest of us its stupid as a 5 years tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants.

your reaction is all the evidence i need to say your as brainwash as they come.

Back
Top Bottom