What's new

New paramilitary uniform on southern border

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
601750_518189601550133_1457258266_n.jpg

Pakistani army personnel carry person injured in an earthquake in Mashkel, southwestern Baluchistan province, Thursday, April 18, 2013 in Pakistan. Hundreds of Pakistani soldiers joined the effort to rescue victims of a deadly earthquake near the Iranian border, evacuating 16 of the more seriously injured by helicopter, the military said Wednesday.

---

This is my first time looking at the pattern.

somehow resembles the camo worn by rangers the only thing missing is white dots....btw any detail on which corp is it or is paramilitary because article reports it as pakistan army

I think Rangers or scouts,
I tried to blow up the image but the pixels broke

@Last Hope

What's new in it?

It's the same old uniform FC Baluchistan have been wearing for quite some time now.
I've been away for a long time now, and this was first time I've seen it. Since recently the uniforms all over were changed, including the Navy, I presumed this to be very much new.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been for a long time, I cant find anything new.

WHat time frame are you talking about with regards to the term 'new'?

I've been away for a long time now, and this was first time I've seen it. Since recently the uniforms all over were changed, including the Navy, I presumed this to be very much new.

^^ So, you consider it to be 'new' because you were away or because there was a little shuffle in other uniforms?

Anywaz, this uniform is not new. Though FC wears the black shalwar kameez, but off late they changeover to this combat dress a few years back.

^^ So, you consider it to be 'new' because you were away or because there was a little shuffle in other uniforms?

Anywaz, this uniform is not new. Though FC wears the black shalwar kameez, but off late they changeover to this combat dress a few years back.

What would you say to the suggestion of changing Pakistan Army's uniform (even the combat one) to Shalwar Kameez ? Surely if the TTP, the Uzbek & Chechan militants can fight in it & so can our FC - Its fully functional ! And then its 'ours' & its elegant ! :)

Its the same old uniform nothing new!
qy8js0.jpg

116m7ih.jpg

33e7lg8.jpg

They wear it only on friday... 1 day of the week.

@DESERT FIGHTER : Dude any idea how good the regular army shoes are for running in terms of comfort & durability & where can I get them ?

@DESERT FIGHTER : Dude any idea how good the regular army shoes are for running in terms of comfort & durability & where can I get them ?

You mean DMS or the new camo types? both are good.. but id chose the new ones.. instead of the DMS... i have a pair.. (abba jee k marien haine... :lol: ) and they are soft,comfortable and reliable..

You mean DMS or the new camo types? both are good.. but id chose the new ones.. instead of the DMS... i have a pair.. (abba jee k marien haine... :lol: ) and they are soft,comfortable and reliable..

I dunno what they are called ! I was referring to the light brown ones in the above photographs in your post ! :undecided:

Where can I get them ?

And while we're at that are those other Black Ones that I've seen soldiers where since ever any different ?

I dunno what they are called ! I was referring to the light brown ones in the above photographs in your post ! :undecided:

Where can I get them ?

And while we're at that are those other Black Ones that I've seen soldiers where since ever any different ?

Got them from quetta...

Back
Top Bottom