Bhool apna maazi Shan-e-haal, jaan ne istaqlal
saya-e-America sar pe sawar

another one.......
07e4584949b6e4e898f17c5435fc5659.gif

Awesome.

Bhool apna maazi Shan-e-haal, jaan ne istaqlal
saya-e-America sar pe sawar

lol @ benazir duniya se faraar.

I think the new Pakistani National Anthem is in bad taste. To mock any individual (Like Zardari) there could be other ways...Because at the same time you are also mocking your own National Anthem...!!!

Imagine some talibani making mockery of your national anthem by changing the words to disgrace it...I am sure most of you would have been up in arms (literally) and felt offended.

I have not much idea on Pakistani National Anthem protocols but In my opinion this is really in bad taste.

I think the new Pakistani National Anthem is in bad taste. To mock any individual (Like Zardari) there could be other ways...Because at the same time you are also mocking your own National Anthem...!!!

Imagine some talibani making mockery of your national anthem by changing the words to disgrace it...I am sure most of you would have been up in arms (literally) and felt offended.

I have not much idea on Pakistani National Anthem protocols but In my opinion this is really in bad taste.

dont worry, new version of Jana Gana Mana and Vande Mataram is coming soon keep in touch!!

I agree with you!
To mock some one we should not make fun of our National Anthem.
It's like no gain and lose all.:pakistan:

I agree with you!
To mock some one we should not make fun of our National Anthem.
It's like no gain and lose all.:pakistan:
To mock someone? I'm mocking the nation!

Zardari is OUR doing. Shame on us!

I don't see this as mocking the national anthem, but rather mocking the state of affairs the country finds itself in.

I don't see this as mocking the national anthem, but rather mocking the state of affairs the country finds itself in.

AM,
My Grandfather who is 88 years old Arthritis Patient and gets on his feet and sings the Anthem when its Played on TV on National days. With moist eyes and Pride...Not Because he is bound to but because his generation understands the Value of the Anthem and Flag. According to him the Anthem reminds you of the Struggle, Sacrifices and Resolve of the Nation and is not just another song that we Call Anthem.

To Quote him while he is sitting next to me

"The National Anthem should be used as a tool by the Citizens of the Country to recall the struggle, Inspiration and Resolve to Change the State of Affairs of the Nation and not Change the National Anthem itself to mock the State of Affairs".
For One is demeaning the Struggle of the forefathers who collectively brought you the Symbol of the National Struggle in what you call as Flag and National Anthem...."

Whats next...changing the Flag of the country to mock someone and state of affairs ?

Unquote.

Please disregard my post if it sounds absurd to some of you.

Now i think you people are back on track! :pakistan:

A wise Pakistani once reminded us all that we are “the poorest, the most illiterate, the most backward, the most unhealthy, the most unenlightened, the most deprived, and the weakest of all the human race.”

Hiding behind a well intended, meaningful, a brilliant expression of our aspirations... but utterly ignored national anthem won't change that fact.

Pak sarzameen shaad baad?

Very nice, but what are we actually doing to achieve that, just singing it every morning at assembly in schools?

Pak sarzamin ka nizam, quwat e akhuwat e awam

akhwat? What we have is divisiveness! Heck divisions would be okay, but todays COMMON Pakistani is so corrupted! Cheating your fellow man is the norm. Lies, deceit, treachery... The problem is akhuwat-e-awaam and damn such quwat!

I'm ready to rollover a thousand such national anthems, if that would mean making COMMON Pakistanis just good people to begin with!

Back
Top Bottom