What's new

New Gem from Veena Malik

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This video provide us with comedy as well as very factual truth about our south asian(indo pak) societal set up. We cant loose women to each other whatever we claim regarding freedom, liberalism etc.. :lol: Look at this forum and especially maulvi saab,who inspite of being a co host with veena malik and getting a fat pay, i am 100% sure he was cursing veena and hindus indirectly and unintentionally calling a jin Hindu. :lol:
These cases are common but normally maulvi asking about kafir and muslim ..not hindu.. :rofl:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This video provide us with comedy as well as very factual truth about our south asian(indo pak) societal set up. We cant loose women to each other whatever we claim regarding freedom, liberalism etc.. :lol: Look at this forum and especially maulvi saab,who inspite of being a co host with veena malik and getting a fat pay, i am 100% sure he was cursing veena and hindus indirectly and unintentionally calling a jin Hindu. :lol:
These cases are common but normally maulvi asking about kafir and muslim ..not hindu.. :rofl:

^^^^

OMG..here's the 'jin' veena was scared of. :D

Just goes to show how the average Pakistani thinks of hindus . If you are a ghost , you must be a hindu
And they feel so comfortable saying these things on national television.:D No wonder the Hindus are fleeing Pakistan .

but the video is funny as hell :lol:

dude dont take this joke on your lil heart ..no one is taking this seriously :D

idiot molvi be mazey le rha ha iss flirting ka woo be religious programme mein..

Last edited by a moderator:
lmfao. Couldn't have asked for a better start for the day. Even the Ghosts are Hindu. :rofl:

Tum Na muslim Hindu ho ke humare muslaman Behan ke andar kyun aaye ho!

if-you-know-what-i-mean-420x250.png

Is it me or the translation of the highlighted part would of sounded like something out of **** flick in English.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom