foxhound

Reaction score
Salaam!

News Update::coffee:

New Ballistic Missiles Revealed: Agni IV May Have A Range Of 6000 Kms
Ref:http://www.india-defence.com/reports-3413
Dated 7/7/2007
Printer Friendly Subscribe

India announced the launch of two major missile programmes - the extended version of the intermediate range ballistic missile Agni III, successfully tested this year, and a strategic naval missile which is also capable of carrying nuclear weapons.

The Agni III was successfully launched this year and the new missile which may be called the Agni IV, will have a range of nearly 6,000 kilometres - enough to target India's major rivals. The missile should be ready in two years.

The DRDO is also readying a strategic, nuclear-capable missile for the Navy. While the DRDO is not going into the details, the missile is likely to be submarine-launched and is to be ready in three years. This will give India the triad - the ability to launch nuclear weapons from land, under-sea and the air. DRDO is confident about the completion of the project and says there are no more difficulties.

It’s a strategic missile, so I can't talk much about it. But yes, definitely we have done a lot of work in the propulsion system of such a missile, control and containerisation of these missiles, and I think these elemental technologies are very vital. I am sure that at an appropriate point of time the country will reveal it. The missile can be got ready in 2-3 years, but it is the technologies we are more focused on,” said M K Natarajan, Scientific Advisor.

Agni missile programme extended

Also, the Agni Missile Programme has also been extended. The improved telemetry and electronics package will make the missile more compact. A compact design will accommodate another motor in the missile. The motor will have a solid propellant, hence better controls are needed. This is expected to make it possible to strike anywhere in China, which has intercontinental ballistic missiles. The range of rocket has been extended by 1,500 km.

Source: Times Now:taz: :pdf:

Why have nukes then in the first place? I mean, you lot don't believe in killing cows but it's fine when making weapons to wipeout millions of people.

Its to make sure nobody wipes us out. Chinees had first and they also missiles to launch them against us.

Seriously You ******* bigot I am Hindu by birth and I eat beef, like some pork

But the Chinese didn't wipe you people out did they? Neither did the Russians nor the Americans and they all kill cows.

What? If they had wiped us off I wont be here, right? :crazy:

What about your government going around telling mankind they want to (or are) a world power? Peace loving nations don't make such statements... Chinese haven't to this day, have they?

Show me where our Govt said we want to be a global power.

Didn't Atal Bihari Vajpayee also asked Pakistan to join with Hindustan (surrender) just before he tested the nukes in may 1998? So where do you people fit your peace theory then?

Did he...show me?

Mod : Troll Alert

Its almost certain about the SLCM, Sagarika as they are calling it in many places. I have my doubts over Agni IV, though Joey seems all convinced about oit.

No, they said that Hindustan was the 'big power in the region'.

I guess you cant even read the news reports properly...dont think they'd allow you in the PAF any time soon!

But the Chinese didn't wipe you people out did they? Neither did the Russians nor the Americans and they all kill cows.
So the criteria to have nukes is kill cows? Or you saying those who kill cows are "humans" and those who dont should not be called humans.

Another holy warrior dedicating his life unmasking the Hindu conspiracy.The conspiracy to prevent people from eating beef.

Why have nukes then in the first place? I mean, you lot don't believe in killing cows but it's fine when making weapons to wipeout millions of people.

JF-17 quit with hindu insults and keep in topic please !

So India has created its Angi 4 close to 6000km well done and congrats

Now for the Long awaited Shaheen 3 .....

JF-17,

Please articulate your questions more tactfully. I don't remember wether killing a 'Cow' is required to posses nuclear weapons by any standards or treaty. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom