What's new

Nepal ban on Hindi movies, Indian plate vehicles

Hindi movies are like cocaine in Asia once you are addicted then forget leaving it :lol:

I remember when Taliban banned every type of music/video and defined harsh penalty on it; still many people in Afghanistan managed to watch latest Indian movies with alot of hardships!

no offence sir, but Afghanistan was better country under taliban rule, I don't agree with their all policies but still they were doing much much better than current gov.

my afgani brothers knew better how to behave back then but now I have to be very careful before dealing with them. I don't blame them for this as situation there makes any man to cheat and find a easy way. sorry off topic.

totally fake ,bs and anti india and hindu blog .:cheesy: give neutral source like new york times ,bbc , washington post or any indian news source .i am a class 12th student cbse board .so don't try to oversmart .

Son, I think you should go and play somewhere else.

this is too serious a business for you.

I didn't write this report. Indian government officials did.

If laying out the facts in the front is bigotry, so be it. I do not give a rat's a**.

It is your religiously bigoted interpretation of your perceived facts.

How do you feel about the Indian Muslims. They may also have been part of this wrong that Indian Hindus have been subjected to.

Have you guys taken measures to punish them of committing such crimes.

Indian movies has become part of many nations whether its Nepal, Pakistan or Afghanistan. End of story. No matter how much they ignore, Indian movies DVDs are sold in all these countries, shown on cable TV and Indian songs play on their own news channel.

India has successfully penetrated its movie industry in these countries. People on this forum may not admit it but PDF doesn't represent entire Pakistan which watch more Indian TV shows and movies then Indians like me.

Son, I think you should go and play somewhere else.

this is too serious a business for you.

I didn't write this report. Indian government officials did.
so uncle ji why u post from anti india and anti hindu blog give orignal source not blog .in net this type of 100's of anti india and anti hindus blog is running(just like anti muslim blog) and many anti india and anti hindus blog run by pakistanis .and uncle ji i am a student so i better know about my syllabus than ur indophobian blog writer who only tell a lie .

It is your religiously bigoted interpretation of your perceived facts.

How do you feel about the Indian Muslims. They may also have been part of this wrong that Indian Hindus have been subjected to.

Have you guys taken measures to punish them of committing such crimes.

It is not perceived facts - it is the fact. Why would you claim that Indian muslims were part of this wrong.

And for you calling one bigot when he talks about something which happened a while ago and it is the bitter truth, in the same token do you call someone a bigot if he talks about holocaust?

And why would we punish the fellow muslim brothers of India for something which happened centuries ago? We do not carry that hate. Even the British rule is a distant past for many of us. Sorry.

so uncle ji why u post from anti india and anti hindu blog give orignal source not blog .in net this type of 100's of anti india and anti hindus blog is running(just like anti muslim blog) and many anti india and anti hindus blog run by pakistanis .and uncle ji i am a student so i better know about my syllabus than ur indophobian blog writer who only tell a lie .

He is quoting NCERT report.

There are many other sources which state the same thing.

This is a fact.

no offence sir, but Afghanistan was better country under taliban rule, I don't agree with their all policies but still they were doing much much better than current gov.

my afgani brothers knew better how to behave back then but now I have to be very careful before dealing with them. I don't blame them for this as situation there makes any man to cheat and find a easy way. sorry off topic.

I will accept what you said but please point me 'only 5' major 'better' things they did in Afghanistan apart of ghulami to Pakistan. (i would be glad if you spare this topic and continue on VM)

It is not perceived facts - it is the fact. Why would you claim that Indian muslims were part of this wrong.

And for you calling one bigot when he talks about something which happened a while ago and it is the bitter truth, in the same token do you call someone a bigot if he talks about holocaust?

And why would we punish the fellow muslim brothers of India for something which happened centuries ago? We do not carry that hate. Even the British rule is a distant past for many of us. Sorry.

I am a Pakistani.

You can keep your Muslims.

And if you have forgotten the past, then learn to move on instead of making religiously bigoted statements.

I am a Pakistani.

You can keep your Muslims.

And if you have forgotten the past, then learn to move on instead of making religiously bigoted statements.

Talking about the bitter facts which happened in the past is a bigotry or what? Maybe I need to look up a different dictionary for the meaning of bigotry - the same dictionary which you use.

:rofl: I am not the bigot. Its from a comedy show by Jeff Dunham. Check it out on Youtube. Oh wait, is it blocked ?

BTW I want to add one word to your sentence,

72 virgins means 72 "Forcefully Converted Hindu Female" Virgins. :lol:

J/K.

Sir,

When you quote religious bigotry, you are committing religious bigotry yourself.

Is there any difference.

:rofl: I am not the bigot. Its from a comedy show by Jeff Dunham. Check it out on Youtube. Oh wait, is it blocked ?

J/K.

Virginity is overrated. In any case how will you get 72 virgins for each muslim. There are not enough non muslims and majority of them will go to hell (wont convert)

Sir,

When you quote religious bigotry, you are committing religious bigotry yourself.

Is there any difference.
I don't find the problem. Well, changing it if its offensive. Didn't thought people will take a joke this way. Armstrong who is a Muslim too, took it as a joke and had a good laugh together.

J/K.
really................?
May be you seems to be so sure..

Back
Top Bottom