What's new

need suggestions for a new car!

WV Polo have no ground clearance.. Breaks our heart when we ride it through typical Indian roads..

for a seven seater compact car,your choice is very limited. only the ertiga,chevrolet enjoy and scorpio(is the size ok??) fit your requirements.. u can get the xuv w6 for around 13L but then it would be big.
also,as u are asking for a sport version,looks like handling and performance is your main priority,if that is the case,then the ecosport is the best car for you.. but then it is a five seater and has a huge waiting period.. whereas the duster offers the best of both worlds(space and handling),but it doesnt justify the price tag.
also,pre bookings for this car has started.. this is a nissan duster with a few changes(looks better).u may check it out-
NISSAN TERRANO
do u mind sedans??

but why two similar cars?? :what:

Thanks

Booked a duster and believe me it sucks ...so cancelled it, also had a scorpio for years - except the CRDI the Mhawk engines suck and its too bumpy for me - had a nasty accident in it too because the brakes are cr@p.

I need a family car atm, and as you said my options are limited because of limited space..

but why two similar cars?? :what:

Yes the ' newness ' of a car is diminished because its a clone of the Sunny.

Maybe being a Capricorn I prefer the tried & tested ..

In any case after the initial thrill - all cars are pretty much the same. Milage, Running costs & service network matters more than the looks.

Thanks

Booked a duster and believe me it sucks ...so cancelled it, also had a scorpio for years - except the CRDI the Mhawk engines suck and its too bumpy for me - had a nasty accident in it too because the brakes are cr@p.

I need a family car atm, and as you said my options are limited because of limited space..

for a family car ertiga makes most sense,for handling-ecopsrt.. anyways,best of luck

@BDforever @JD_In @Ayush @third eye @Flamingo [MENTION][/MENTION] @Agnostic_Indian
first thought of ecosport...but suddenl booking closed due to a tech fault.....
then thought of i20 sports...over swift dzire....but after test drive i realised that i20 has more features(IRVM camera)..but comfort wise i found swift better(suspension..)
so now here it is..swift dezire zxi 731k (added all with RC..insurance nd other things)
+10k parking camera+sensors extra.....thanx all of u for your advise :)

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats yaar.the best thing I like about the new swift/dzire is the new alloy wheel design, and the beige interiors.
now I am waiting for @illusion8 to add some pics. :D

@BDforever @JD_In @Ayush @third eye @Flamingo [MENTION][/MENTION]
first thought of ecosport...but suddenl booking closed due to a tech fault.....
then thought of i20 sports...over swift dzire....but after test drive i realised that i20 has more features(IRVM camera)..but comfort wise i found swift better(suspension..)
so now here it is..swift dezire zxi 731k (added all with RC..insurance nd other things)
+10k parking camera+sensors extra.....thanx all of u for your advise :)

Congrats dude...you took the right decision, Swift DZire is value for money..new car is like GF so handle with care ;-)

congrats yaar.the best thing I like about the new swift/dzire is the new alloy wheel design, and the beige interiors.
now I am waiting for @illusion8 to add some pics. :D

yup the interior pushed me towards swift dzire..seriously....

Congrats dude...you took the right decision, Swift DZire is value for money..new car is like GF so handle with care ;-)

this gf got a bumper scratch :( :cry:
anyways thanx :)

this gf got a bumper scratch :( :cry:
anyways thanx :)

ufff....so sad :-((((((( .....jab mere gadi ko thoda bhi scratch aata hai to bahut dil pe lagata hai.....I got one just 2 days back when I was parking in my own society....that idiot security man was checking if the bumper is at the safe distance from the wall but he spoke only after I touched... :-)

ufff....so sad :-((((((( .....jab mere gadi ko thoda bhi scratch aata hai to bahut dil pe lagata hai.....I got one just 2 days back when I was parking in my own society....that idiot security man was checking if the bumper is at the safe distance from the wall but he spoke only after I touched... :-)

yeah i can feel the pain...:)
kal dad market mein chla re the to koi biker scrach daal gya :(

yeah i can feel the pain...:)
kal dad market mein chla re the to koi biker scrach daal gya :(

ohh...biker ko gali deta nahi main..bcoz saas bhi kabhi bahu thi ...;)....but good thing about your car is it has got the parking sensors..

ohh...biker ko gali deta nahi main..bcoz saas bhi kabhi bahu thi ...;)....but good thing about your car is it has got the parking sensors..

hahaha!!
btw parking sensor suzuki ne zxi mein b ni daale its extra 10k...ab poora paisa wasool karunga :D

Good luck & happy Driving

In India you cannot beat the after sales service of a Maruti product.

Back
Top Bottom