What's new

Need advice to buy a new car

nissan gtr all the way....
0-100 in 3.5 seconds and costs 40,000 semi used.....
You need half a million pound to buy a car of similar performance...
But nissan after sale service sucx....

Hi Zakii, a Passat 2001 nothing for you? Beutifull car, diesel, doesnt drink to much, clima, cruise control and a nice price (€ 3,500):

Marktplaats.nl > Volkswagen Passat 1.9 TDI 74KW 2001 Zwart Climate/Cruise! - Auto's - Volkswagen
2gww35v.png

333v401.jpg

qp3olj.png

Hi Zakii, a Passat 2001 nothing for you? Beutifull car, diesel, doesnt drink to much, clima, cruise control and a nice price (€ 3,500):

It looks like a good car but it's 2001. I am selecting models not before 2007/08. I will check the latest models of Passat and see how they compete with my existing choices (mentioned in earlier posts)

Thanks

^^^^ Not a good car for london

I have used a similar car before, had no problem driving in London

Avoid European car if buying 2nd hand, they are over engineered and have complicated electrical.

If you want fill it, shut it, forget it car then buy Japanese car. Even Koreans provide so much VFM these days, they no longer indulge in cost cutting, likes of Hyundai Sonata are selling well now in US. I love steering feedback and handling of Ford cars also.

Honda Jazz seems to be perfect car for you, it has size of hatchback but space utilization is best in segment. Its kinda crossover or mini-SUV in that regard.

It looks like a good car but it's 2001. I am selecting models not before 2007/08. I will check the latest models of Passat and see how they compete with my existing choices (mentioned in earlier posts)

Well, i dont think your budget will alow that than..

Did you considered Renault ? In Turkey Renault is famous on being excellent when it comes to fuel efficient diesel engine.Last month i checked my friend's Renault Latitude(2012) : Car was about 1600 KG + , got many luxury options , safe(my stupid friend would try to copy arab drivers by pulling hand brake on corners while going with 130 KM/H and car's ESP system always managed to recover car in max 1 second) and car's fuel consumption was 3-4 liter/100 KM!! Its using well known renault 1.5 dci engine.Check Renault if you are looking for fuel efficient family car.

On a side note indeed don't go for europen fords specially diesel engine ones.But last times i heard many good things about Ford's new 1 liter three piston turbocharged 130 HP engine , many people say its fuel efficent.You might want to check it out but of course if your budget allow definetly go for german cars!

The car you posted for 3600 euros does not worth half of the price in my opinion... I am sure I could get the earlier models within the same price range (if I want to).

Welcome to UK!

----------

Edit: Take a look at this example (2008 model for only 1950 pounds)

Volkswagen Passat 1.9 S TDI 4dr Diesel Saloon 2008

1950 pounds only????? I dont believe that really something wrong with that ad.

1950 pounds only????? I dont believe that really something wrong with that ad.

180K not much for a diesel car.. man really cheap price still dont believe it. You cant get a car like that under 10.000 euro in Netherlands with that year.

It's 130k mile - I know it's a lot but I was just giving an example

The cars in UK are relatively cheaper than Netherlands. I am not saying that you will always get 2008 model for £2000 but you can definitely find it at much better price than you suggested earlier.

This car is listed in the showroom (2004 model but only 56,000 miles with full service history, MOT etc) for around £3000 but you could easily get it at much better price if you buy from the seller directly

VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT Reg Volkswagen Passat 2.0 TRENDLINE 130 4DR 2.0 TRENDLINE 130 4DR 2004, 56000 miles, £2995 - ExchangeandMart.co.uk

As a moderator of Defence.Pk, you must give the following car a chance.

epic-fail-photos-win-tank-car-win.jpg

Manufactured inside a secure and top secret facility.Well equipped to take you through the WW-3.

The company never disclosed all the features online.

But there are certain things it shares with it's customers during a test drive.

Salient features are the;

Gatling guns.

Shock proof interior.

Water fuel tanks....(produced in collaboration with Pakistani engineers,so it's a comboned success of german-pak technology).

Radio signal jammer and retractable tasers (don't have a license or the traffic Police is bothering you.....they will feel jealous if you applied this option).

The body and glass is bullet proof......(as it was the basic requirement).

One can add-on an ERA (explosive reactive armour) which depends upon the customer's choice.

The amphibious model is under trials and soon a picture will be released.

They will really reduce the price for you ,just tell them that you are General Zaki who moderates the affairs at defence.pk.

Listen to the heart ,whatever it says.........if it's with in your range....buy it.

At the end we want the pics.....;)

Back
Top Bottom