What's new

Nawaz Sharif vs ISI

The army distorted democracy? Honestly irony like this just makes me suicidal. Indians are truly shameless and pathetic in their ways they use to achieve their means.

maybe not on that policy but there are lots of other policies i agree on plus the team he has in his party.

Okay, but we Pakistani people want no relations with the ******* bhartees. So why is your leader kissing their a$$, when we the Pakistani ppl don't want that....??

Okay but forget Imran and everyone else.

Why is this ganja turd bowing down to the Indians?

In my thinking its bcz NS is a trader. you see he is a trader by profession and by mentality. India is a booming economy and thus he is going their. He see,s business opportunities over there and trade opportunity and for that if he has to kiss a few indian A$$e$ then he will. Even during 1998 he had good relations with vajpayee.

Okay, but we Pakistani people want no relations with the ******* bhartees. So why is your leader kissing their a$$, when we the Pakistani ppl don't want that....??

Maybe you don't want that but that does not include all of Pakistan.

Similarly, in the last page you mentioned your people don't want NS. However in fact your people of Bahwalpur voted for his party.

In my thinking its bcz NS is a trader. you see he is a trader by profession and by mentality. India is a booming economy and thus he is going their. He see,s business opportunities over there and trade opportunity and for that if he has to kiss a few indian A$$e$ then he will. Even during 1998 he had good relations with vajpayee.

I will admit something funny,

My grandparents knew Shareef family very well when they immigrated from India.

They are no longer Shareef. Their granfather used to sell soap in lahore to become where he is.

Nawaz and Shabaz are spoiled haram kaur alaud.

Maybe you don't want that but that does not include all of Pakistan.

Similarly, in the last page you mentioned your people don't want NS. However in fact your people of Bahwalpur voted for his party.

Oh please you asshole. You would sell your mother to the Indians.

Now, if Sharif is conscious of this, the one thing he should do on day one is to issue on order placing the Inter Services Intelligence Directorate (ISI) under civilian leadership. In one fell swoop, he will defang the Army of the most potent instrument it uses to distort Pakistani democracy. Every day that he delays taking action against the ISI, will be a delay that will cost him much more when the confrontation with the Army takes place, as it inevitably will, down the line.

This is a receipt to one serious disaster, something NS should avoid at all cost but whether he has learnt something from his past mistakes or not remains to be seen.

Nawaz Sharif has come to power with a much stronger showing and he has the clout within the Punjabi establishment to put the army in its place. More than that, he has reasons to distrust the Army which overthrew his government in 1999 and sought to hang him for treason. Sharif has shown an inclination to take on the men in khaki. In October 1998, he sacked General Jehangir Karamat from his position as the Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee and the Chief of Army Staff of the Pakistan Army. It is another matter that he made the disastrous choice of replacing him with Pervez Musharraf. This time around, Sharif is on record declaring that he will go by seniority when it comes to appointing a new chief in succession to Ashfaq Pervez Kayani who retires at the end of July this year, having enjoyed a three-year extension of service.

Last time NS had 2/3rd majority, yet he met his faith. What makes the author think a simple majority can do the trick which 2/3rd majority could not?

I'm not surprised. After you get pounded by my arguments, i was expecting you to get personal....

LOL. I am not even a PTI supporter. And yea I will get personal.

In Pakistan we use mother as a figurative speech for motherland or Pakistan. I did not mean you or your heavenly mother in my insult.

You noon league fucks will ruin the country and I stand by that.

I know them a lot better than you. Trust me.

My family voted for these dumb fucks in the past.

They are no longer Shareef. Their granfather used to sell soap in lahore to become where he is.

Oh please you asshole. You would sell your mother to the Indians.

Are you sure? Because from what I have heard/read Shareef's family was quite well off industrialist family.

woh hai na saying dada banada hai pota khanda hai but in all seriouness it was their father that created the wealth MHD sharif creater of ittefaq groups.. Its no doubt that they are both very good traders though. I guess they are looking at it from a business prospective when many would want them too look at it with foreign relations and historical prospective. Be friendly with india but be also firm in your approach. Kinda like how Obama is gentle in tone but firm in approach.

Both NS & ISI knows in an absolute terms that their respective supremacy over each other goes through the bumpy relationships with our arch rival India as Our nation is too emotional with regards to it. If, relationships are or went into (Engineered i.e. Kargil) in Bad shape, ISI have the leverage to dictate terms to civilian govt and if they are good (Vajpayee visit) civilians got the upper hands, NS very cleverly tries from very start in picking the bull by its horns......and the ISI fully knowing what he is up to aligning its followers with full alerts visible here in PDF as well.

Back
Top Bottom