Nawas Sharif, Protected by Pakistani commandos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Nawaz Sharif will be protected by his own Pakistan elite commandos when he arrives in Delhi Monday, sources told The Indian Express today.

The sources said Sharif is classified as a “high-value target”, and about eight to 10 elite Pakistani commandos will accompany him. They will be carrying weapons but only one of them will be with him at Rashtrapati Bhawan.

Sharif’s own security will be over and above the presidential-level security granted to the visiting heads of states and governments. He will be granted Z-plus security (non-SPG protectees).

Sources said Sharif had last come to India in the 1970s as a businessman, before he joined politics. He and his brother Shahbaz had gone to their village in Punjab, Jati Umra. They have given this name to the place where they stay in Lahore too.

Sources said Sharif will meet Narendra Modi for around 30 minutes starting around noon Tuesday. According to the order of protocol, Sharif’s will be the seventh of eight bilateral meetings. These start around 9.30 am, with Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai, with Bangladesh Speaker Shirin Sharmin Chaudhary the last. Karzai too will bring his own security team, the sources said.

A team from Delhi, meanwhile, is likely to fly to Afghanistan Saturday to review the security arrangements at the Indian embassy in Kabul, consulates at other cities and other important installations. The team will be led by Subhas Goswami, ITBP director general, and comprise senior officials from various agencies.

With Sharif, 8-10 Pak commandos | The Indian Express

is not that normal? I mean is this first time, I would assume security experts from guest country check whether its adequate or not they must be part of the entourage.

it would be so unfortunate if the commandos kill NS, they are from the army right?

Surprising that they will let a Pakistani(non Head of State) be in the Rashtrapati Bhawan.

The Pakistani commando might start killing. Salman Taseer's guard killed him because he became an Islamist. What is to prevent the Pakistani commando from trying to kill Modi. For all anyone knows he can be an Islamist too.

I hope the commando is not allowed in armed.
Morons will always be morons, .... it's you Indians who attack visiting players and artists, Pakistanis are proud of their hospitality and respecting other head of states.
Perhaps Modi shouldn't even have any Sikhs in his security detail.

Surprising that they will let a Pakistani(non Head of State) be in the Rashtrapati Bhawan.

The Pakistani commando might start killing. Salman Taseer's guard killed him because he became an Islamist. What is to prevent the Pakistani commando from trying to kill Modi. For all anyone knows he can be an Islamist too. Its not as if he will be subject to condemnation by Pakistani public, they showered roses on the killer of Salman Taseer because of his service to Islam.

Beyond a certain point it is watch and ward right????

Morons will always be morons, .... it's you Indians who attack visiting players and artists, Pakistanis are proud of their hospitality and respecting other head of states.
Perhaps Modi shouldn't even have any Sikhs in his security detail.

Srilankan Cricket team still cannot get out of that 'hospitality'.

The Pakistani commando might start killing. Salman Taseer's guard killed him because he became an Islamist. What is to prevent the Pakistani commando from trying to kill Modi. For all anyone knows he can be an Islamist too. Its not as if he will be subject to condemnation by Pakistani public, they showered roses on the killer of Salman Taseer because of his service to Islam.

you are born idiot or done any course ? he is for protection of PM and obviously he has security check before coming to india..

Sikhs commandos were the ones who killed their own PM Indira Gandhi. So how can our PM trust Indian security guards?

Its good that our own commandos will accompany him.
Because there is no benefit in trying to kill a Pakistani PM. Its not as if a Pakistani PM has actual powers. Its the Pakistani Generals who are powerful in Pakistan.

Plus Nawaz is fighting with the Generals. You never know when they might decide to remove him. And a Pakistani commando might decide to become a ghazi or whatever by attempting to kill an Indian PM.

you are born idiot or done any course ? he is for protection of PM and obviously he has security check before coming to india..
So ?
Im sure there were security checks conducted for the Governor of Punjab as well, or how Airforce and Army officers tried to kill Musharraf.

Last edited:
thats a international protocol.there are some list of countries for each country.like is PM goes to UAE turkey or saudi arabia,there is no need to take pakistani comandos.its like friendly and non friendly.and india is very deep in unfriedly nations list.same is the case with our embacies.i once talked with a pakistani diplomate.he served in india for some time,he told me our embacy is covered from all across we cant go out.if we go out they may send mob to beat us or harras us.but in GCC our embacies are like lahore railway station.koi tension ni koi restriction ni.

Because there is no benefit in trying to kill a Pakistani PM. Its not as if a Pakistani PM has actual powers. Its the Pakistani Generals who are powerful in Pakistan.

Plus Nawaz is fighting with the Generals. You never know when they might decide to remove him. And a Pakistani commando might decide to become a ghazi or whatever.

So ?
Im sure there were security checks conducted for the Governor of Punjab as well, or how Airforce and Army officers tried to kill Musharraf.

ok go and tell your gov that he will simply put a bullet in Modi's head..stop him idiot ..!!

Plus Nawaz is fighting with the Generals. You never know when they might decide to remove him. And a Pakistani commando might decide to become a ghazi or whatever.

So ?
bla bla bla bla.........

I am trained to hit where it hurts the most. It was your countrymen who bring in the Salman Taseer incident. That forced me to bring in Indira Gandhi incident.

You like to dig more into this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom