What's new

Navy detains 26 Indian fishermen, 2 fishing boats

Avisheik

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Bangladesh Navy detained 26 Indian fishermen and seized their two fishing trawlers on Sunday afternoon from near Dublar Char of Bagerhat district, on charge of trespassing on Bangladesh territory in the Bay of Bengal.
Two cases have been filed against them, accusing them of entering into the Bangladesh water territory and fishing there, violating Bangladesh Control Entry Act, 1952.
Mongla police officer-in-charge Munirul Gias said all the arrested were sent to Bagerhat district jail on Sunday night.

MR Zaman, petty officer of Bangladesh Navy ship ‘Teesta’, lodged two First Information Reports with the Mongla police about 8.30pm Sunday, against the arrested.
The Navy personnel caught the fishermen near Dublar Char while they were patrolling in the bay.
They also seized FB Maa Dakeshwari and FB Khokon in which they were attempting to flee.
All the detained fishermen are native of the district of 24 Parganas of the Indian state of Paschimbanga.

The arrested are — Sanjay, Tarak Das, Shankar, Chitta Ranjan, Mintu, Sukumar Das, Binoy Das, Ranjan Das, Kalu Das, Mangal Mandal, Ripon Das, Bimal Das, Ruhi Das, Swapan Das, Bafan Das, Anil Das, Amulya Das, Gopal Mandal, Nikhil Mandal, Uttam Das, Shudhir Das, Niranjan Das, Haridhan Das, Rajib Das, Shiromoni Das and Akhil Das.

Bangladesh Navy detained 26 Indian fishermen and seized their two fishing trawlers on Sunday afternoon from near Dublar Char of Bagerhat district, on charge of trespassing on Bangladesh territory in the Bay of Bengal.
Two cases have been filed against them, accusing them of entering into the Bangladesh water territory and fishing there, violating Bangladesh Control Entry Act, 1952.
Mongla police officer-in-charge Munirul Gias said all the arrested were sent to Bagerhat district jail on Sunday night.

MR Zaman, petty officer of Bangladesh Navy ship ‘Teesta’, lodged two First Information Reports with the Mongla police about 8.30pm Sunday, against the arrested.
The Navy personnel caught the fishermen near Dublar Char while they were patrolling in the bay.
They also seized FB Maa Dakeshwari and FB Khokon in which they were attempting to flee.
All the detained fishermen are native of the district of 24 Parganas of the Indian state of Paschimbanga.

The arrested are — Sanjay, Tarak Das, Shankar, Chitta Ranjan, Mintu, Sukumar Das, Binoy Das, Ranjan Das, Kalu Das, Mangal Mandal, Ripon Das, Bimal Das, Ruhi Das, Swapan Das, Bafan Das, Anil Das, Amulya Das, Gopal Mandal, Nikhil Mandal, Uttam Das, Shudhir Das, Niranjan Das, Haridhan Das, Rajib Das, Shiromoni Das and Akhil Das.

At least Bd personals have some humanity thats why it has not killed them. But to teach Indians a good lesson all these should have been killed with bullet at the head but unfortunately we are not as low as the Indians. If we would have done that then there would be no difference between us and them.

At least Bd personals have some humanity thats why it has not killed them. But to teach Indians a good lesson all these should have been killed with bullet at the head but unfortunately we are not as low as the Indians. If we would have done that then there would be no difference between us and them.

Kochur Humanity! Bullet chìlo na? Churi kore maachh dhorte ashce! Fele dito 2-1ta body! Indians would understand!!

Dublar char is around 55km away from the indian border and is located in the sunderbans. Very beautiful place

I think the indian fishermen entered cause of greed.
-Bangladesh do not export hilsa to west bengal
-Thus prices are high in kolkata
-Areas like Dublar char is located in the sunderbans, the spawning place of hilsa and other fishes(i guess there is a shortage of fishes in their part of the sunderbans)
-Thus i guess the indian fishermen wanted to earn a quick buck, by catching fishes that are in short supply in west bengal.

Dublar char is around 55km away from the indian border and is located in the sunderbans. Very beautiful place

I think the indian fishermen entered cause of greed.
-Bangladesh do not export hilsa to west bengal
-Thus prices are high in kolkata
-Areas like Dublar char is located in the sunderbans, the spawning place of hilsa and other fishes(i guess there is a shortage of fishes in their part of the sunderbans)
-Thus i guess the indian fishermen wanted to earn a quick buck, by catching fishes that are in short supply in west bengal.

Now i am more Angry.. Stealing our Hilsha?? BN should have torpedoed them..... Chorer Gushti, at least our cow smugglers have the decency of buying them from sellers!!! :butcher: ..

Wtf?!??? :eek::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Titumi kitichu bitujhcho????

See, Bengali is easy!!!

This is a Pakistani affairs and defence forum-

If you start a thread with title-- Navy detained bla bla- people will naturally think its Pakistan Navy-

Kindly be specific on an international forum-

Back
Top Bottom