What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @ButterCup

Alright gentleman (and gentlewoman), I gotta go now. Have maths exam at friday. So @Alpha1, you're in charge of the Imperial Fleet till I head back to Naswaristan after my exams. Take care folks! Have bad nightmares so you'd pee under your pants :D

hi and good Luck 4 ur maths exams :)

22march practicals? ?

yeah phy's practical :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget about it ... Try to avoid things it'll be good for you ..

Making things elastic is not good brother

you are right! Btw razpak was r8 kraits a liar!

For all the haters out there (read this, buggers) and for all those normal folks (you'd love this)... I just had a food delivery and opened the door to a Butt Sahab from Pakistan Part of Kashmir, settled in Punjab area of Pakistan, working in the hotel in Germany and me from the Indian side of Jammu and Kashmir ... Bhai to mast ghar ki chai pila ke bheja hei... Felt good and we had only good things to share and talk about... :)

@Green Face Remember, She's yours to lose!!!! No girl on earth, is 'untouchable' from a determined man. If you lose her,its ONLY your fault. Im sure she will be yours and i'll get to eat some beklava on your wedding. Good luck!!

@M-48 Youre welcome

@Alpha1 Are you going to be my 'shagird' ya kisi or ko moka dun?

@Talon heyyyyy pinkyy :kiss:

@Mirzay Anti ghussa tablets dun?

@ButterCup Hello, have you applied for Naswaristan's citizenship yet?

@Hyperion Signs of improvement have been noted, thanks for the leg up yesterday.

@Aeronaut get rid of the suicide troll first!
Aero :tup:

@Green Face Remember, She's yours to lose!!!! No girl on earth, is 'untouchable' from a determined man. If you lose her,its ONLY your fault. Im sure she will be yours and i'll get to eat some beklava on your wedding. Good luck!!

@M-48 Youre welcome

@Alpha1 Are you going to be my 'shagird' ya kisi or ko moka dun?

@Talon heyyyyy pinkyy :kiss:

@Mirzay Anti ghussa tablets dun?

@ButterCup Hello, have you applied for Naswaristan's citizenship yet?

@Hyperion Signs of improvement have been noted, thanks for the leg up yesterday.

not yet....but how 2 apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom