What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Even though @Secur dislike me, still i dont want him to get killed. My question may seem rude, but it has lot of background to it. I know my people, he doesnt.

1: @Secur doesn't live in Dara Adam Khel, he lives in the US...if im not wrong...

2: 'My people' is a flawed term, you can live with it however.

3: If he's dating that girl, he knows what he's doing....you should let him live in peace...who he sleeps with is none of your,mine or anyone else's business.

Best Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh My God WTF???!!!

599727_434933143261683_276130833_n.jpg

1: @Secur doesn't live in Dara Adam Khel, he lives in the US...if im not wrong...

2: 'My people' is a flawed term, you can live with it however.

3: If he's dating that girl, he knows what he's doing....you should let him live in peace...who he sleeps with is none of your,mine or anyone else's business.

Best Regards.

the question is why he needs to mention the ethnicity of the girl? He is saying that he is trying to make friendship with pashtun girl and he immediately posted it on naswar thread after he heated debate with me on parachinar incident...thats cheap
More importantly he was asking hyperion how much responsive are pashtun girls...thats not the right line of thinking and is offensive question regarding pashtun women..and then @Oscar sahab is suggesting him to "liberate" her...which is even more offensive comment.

@KRAIT what happened? I just got on....and saw you mentioned me in a post you deleted....

@Talon u wont believe what happened today!

yes! I will never do such a thing!

IF I EVER ABUSE ANYONE MALE/FEMALE/NEUTRAL PLEASE BAN ME. I belong to a respectable family BTW did u find the pics?

So what's the point here ??? :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom