What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i don't get to name ajtr's kid ------ kaboom! :cheesy:
My hubyy had two names in mind in the beginning Aman-if its a boy and zainab if its a girl.ultrasound has confirmed its a girl so she will be named zainab only.

So let us all prfers know when you decide to go kaboom we will keep safe distance....:D

Mujhe abhi bahut jeenay ki khwaish hai.

by the way indians came and destroyed this peaceful chill thread and by this im not including ajtr appa

so sad

why they didnt take this discussion else where?

Aeronaut said he will delete my posts. I declare ceasefire. Lets not discuss Kashmir and other volatile topic. Consider my apology.

I invoke law and you will invoke religion. You just showed your real stance. :lol:
yes as you did showed yours.thank god that you vomitted out everything today otherwise i would va been in some fake impression forever without knowing the duality of character.

Genocides by my community. Yeah I am worried about the people killed by my community. But as an Indian I will also make sure other community will follow the law. You made your choice on your free will, not because you were fed up of my community.
Sex determination law is for you now its time to make it basically hindu personal law..Why should muslim carry the bojh of genocide committed by hindu.

You became Muslim because it inspired you, not because you hated Hindus.
So....?

BTW you family and relatives are still part of that similar community. So are many of your Indian friends. If you hate Hindu community who commits genocide, why keep relations with them. Is your servant Hindu ?
keeping relation is one thing and being part of there crimes is another thing.hope you remember the story of valmiki when he was dacoit then narad asked him to go ask his family if they are equal partners in his wrong deeds...etc etc.

This is not a Hindu state or Islamic state.
Its a state with hindu characteristics.

There is no reservation in crime in our Law books. (as far as I know)
other day you were proposing to give reservation to females to avoid rapes............:rofl:

I invoke law and you will invoke religion. You just showed your real stance. :lol:

Genocides by my community. Yeah I am worried about the people killed by my community. But as an Indian I will also make sure other community will follow the law. You made your choice on your free will, not because you were fed up of my community.

You became Muslim because it inspired you, not because you hated Hindus.

BTW you family and relatives are still part of that similar community. So are many of your Indian friends. If you hate Hindu community who commits genocide, why keep relations with them. Is your servant Hindu ?

This is not a Hindu state or Islamic state.

There is no reservation in crime in our Law books. (as far as I know)

She became Muslim because she got up on the left side of the bed one morning. Duh .....

However, at the end of the day, this is the thing - she became a Muslim.

No matter you guys deny it, I used to be surprised as to why most of the Indians get personal with her, go after her family, use abusive language against her - I saw so many posts of this sort. Hats off to this nutty woman that she stood up against all this.

And you are also hiding behind the same old thing - you may not agree, but it is visible as a day light.

I never came across such religious racism even in Europe or America. This is my first. And this is indeed a shame.

yes as you did showed yours.thank god that you vomitted out everything today otherwise i would va been in some fake impression forever without knowing the duality of character.

Sex determination law is for you now its time to make it basically hindu personal law..Why should muslim carry the bojh of genocide committed by hindu.

So....?

keeping relation is one thing and being part of there crimes is another thing.hope you remember the story of valmiki when he was dacoit then narad asked him to go ask his family if they are equal partners in his wrong deeds...etc etc.

other day you were proposing to give reservation to females to avoid rapes............:rofl:

Please stop. Please run a campaign over changing the laws. You do not change laws by breaking them. That is where muslims get a bad name, they think the only laws that should be followed are the ones going in their head.

Please stop. Please run a campaign over changing the laws. You do not change laws by breaking them. That is where muslims get a bad name, they think the only laws that should be followed are the ones going in their head.

Which campaign are you running against Taliban in your own country.

And which country do you belong to.

Which campaign are you running against Taliban in your own country.

And which country do you belong to.

Yes .. I am always running a campaign against the taliban .. why? are you supporting them?

you are behaving like a child here, for many, or most people, its important for them to determine whether its a boy or girl and it happens in most developed parts of the world, its a no big deal..

if you honour the laws, then you should also honour the blasphemy laws and not complain about it please

OK now?

SO did I dear, So did I. Was shocked when you told me.

I was proposing for reservation for PREVENTING a crime. I thought you understood. Any law that provides security to my citizenry, i will support it.

Lets not exchange words anymore. You have your perception (won't tell my view regarding it, doesn't matter to you, no need for me). Lets go separate ways.

One blonde fur-ball, one brunette angel, and third one, well....... I'll leave her to chance! :P

one caucasion, another mongoloid, third black is that possible :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom