What's new

Narendra Modi stands tall as Parivar bows before him

He doesn't voted in his entire life but wants to give advice to Indians on how to elect our leaders..What a joke.

What a fool, go read up about elections in HK. :lol:

We vote all the time.

You are quoting this again and again. Can't you even change some lines like 'US is ruled by a half Kenyan' or 'British is ruled by a Queen with German ancestory'

Because Obama is an American, born in America. (You can't be the President of the USA unless you were born there). Same with the British Queen.

Sonia on the other hand is a European waitress, born in Europe. Indians like you only worship her for the skin colour angle. And you are afraid of Modi. :azn:

i think Arun jaitley is better if we think wisely.The way modi is behaving as one many army is just like threat to BJP as well as allies.I think we should project MODI after 2019 but we have to give him some cabinet seat like railways etc so that he can prove himself :).People will see his magic as cabinet minister and it will be last nail in congress coffin

Railway is too low for a man of his stature. Make him Home Minister. Let him do the job..Gain confidence of the people and then slowly promote him to PM.

Because Obama is an American, born in America. (You can't be the President of the USA unless you were born there). Same with the British Queen.

Sonia on the other hand is a European waitress. Indians like you only worship her for the skin colour angle. :no:

Obama is not american actually.He silenced the opposition and there were lot of controversies about his origin and his seat

Write my words on wall

Gandhis are going to leave india with in 10 yrs.
They will run from india

They can live their lives in luxury without work elsewhere for the next 100 generations with the amount of money they looted.......

Railway is too low for a man of his stature. Make him Home Minister. Let him do the job..Gain confidence of the people and then slowly promote him to PM.

Nitish got the popularity due to railway then due to bihar :).

I just know one thing that Modi is about to come and he is the finisher of congress and other regional parties like lallu and other yadavs...i dont know when he come ..either in 2014 or 19

They can live their lives in luxury elsewhere for the next 100 generations with the amount of money they looted.......

PResently if they leave india with looted money even,it will be much better :D

547437_10150837171356548_1374479805_n.jpg

What a fool, go read up about elections in HK. :lol:

We vote all the time.

AFAIK you don't elect your chief executive. Also pls don't switch b/n being Hong Konger & Mainlander as you seem fit.

Sonia on the other hand is a European waitress, born in Italy. Indians like you only worship her for the skin colour angle. :no:

And you complain about Indian racism. As far as SG goes, she is the daughter in law of the family and as per our traditions daughters after marriage belongs to the husband's family.

I would prefer 'foreigner' sonia to desi modi any day. Even if sonia was black. Or orange. Or yellow.

I would prefer 'foreigner' sonia to desi modi any day. Even if sonia was black. Or orange. Or yellow.
when u Sit In UK & u can Decide Sonia as ur PM for UK... we Indians Know very well who is our Man ... we need noo opinion of a NRI( Non reliable Indian)

MODI is a Man of Honor, he Keeps his words which he Says in the election Manifesto ...

He said 24 Hours electricity for Gujarat he done it ... he Said he will get Best infrastructure in India he Done it... He Said he will get investment in Gujarat more than any state he has Done it...

I want my PM to work on Field rather then Just Bark in election Manifesto ...

when u Sit In UK & u can Decide Sonia as ur PM for UK... we Indians Know very well who is our Man ... we need noo opinion of a NRI( Non reliable Indian)

MODI is a Man of Honor, he Keeps his words which he Says in the election Manifesto ...

He said 24 Hours electricity for Gujarat he done it ... he Said he will get Best infrastructure in India he Done it... He Said he will get investment in Gujarat more than any state he has Done it...

I want my PM to work on Field rather then Just Bark in election Manifesto ...

Good job. You managed to stoop to the same level of stupidity of the poster above you. On topic: Modi has my vote but the best case scenario would be if he weren't occupying a position of power while pulling the strings of the one who does, much like Sonia Gandhi is doing right now. That should silence his critics and he would be free to lead India to new heights. Win-win

Mass murderer of 5000+ innocent indians a.k.a hafizz sayeed should not be allowed to live...but u guys treat him like King..

Hafiz Sayeed is not running for the Prime Minister of India. This MASS MURDERER of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens ( Narendra Modi ) is. As for the Kangaroo court that White Washed Modi's HEINOUS crimes that did not change anything. The whole world knows that :

1. MODI was the Chief Minister of Gujarat when the slaughter took place.

2. Modi ordered his security forces to let the murderous rampage continue and not interfere with the killings.

3. On MODI's orders the State police and security apparatus stood by while the innocent were lynched , burnt and hacked by the cowardly murderous Hindu thugs.

All of you fundamentalist hindus that condone those murders are not any better than the murderous thugs who perpetrated thate heinous genocide.

i think Arun jaitley is better if we think wisely.The way modi is behaving as one many army is just like threat to BJP as well as allies.I think we should project MODI after 2019 but we have to give him some cabinet seat like railways etc so that he can prove himself :).People will see his magic as cabinet minister and it will be last nail in congress coffin

Jaitley can be given a chance to prove himself with Fisheries ministry

What qualifications exactly do Sonia and Rahul have to run a country? Apart from their names?

And if Congress wins, it's going to be Rahul as the highest leader. From mother to son.

In a democracy the qualifications needed are through the ballot.

It is not the best option but still better than an authoritarian one.

I for one loathe dynastic politics yet bow to the will of people. The option for open dissent without fear to me or the familiy remains with me and other like minded people.

Hafiz Sayeed is not running for the Prime Minister of India. This MASS MURDERER of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens ( Narendra Modi ) is. As for the Kangaroo court that White Washed Modi's HEINOUS crimes that did not change anything. The whole world knows that :

1. MODI was the Chief Minister of Gujarat when the slaughter took place.

2. Modi ordered his security forces to let the murderous rampage continue and not interfere with the killings.

3. On MODI's orders the State police and security apparatus stood by while the innocent were lynched , burnt and hacked by the cowardly murderous Hindu thugs.

All of you fundamentalist hindus that condone those murders are not any better than the murderous thugs who perpetrated thate heinous genocide.

Relax, you will get high blood pressure.

Don't worry about Gujarati Muslims, they are not fooled by the propaganda and are voting for Modi in large numbers.

Back
Top Bottom