What's new

Narendra Modi in Beijing, tells China 'Pakistan is making use of you'

Status
Not open for further replies.
^we hold what we can afford to control. you want more land, come n get it.

India doesn't seek peaceful with Pakistan and China, do you see how many Indians member chest thumping on this thread, how many thanks?

I assure you, China and Pakistan are common interests to share and importance. In fact Pakistan was the first country to recognize China and supported them when China was weak country old days. Many Chinese appreciate it alot and didn't forget that day.

Amazing today, Pakistan become very weak and already exhausting in wars, China come to assist Pakistan immediately in no time.
India is very shock to see China is using Pakistan or Pakistan using China.

Please continue to work hard more.

India can also use China by giving back Chinese territory. And China will therefore be more than willing to be used by India.
We will love to give Chineese territory back to China{if there is any}
Only after they declare Tibet as an Independent country...

So, When does modi take on the premiership?
I should expect the Ack ACk near my house to light up a few months after he takes over..
And the end of over 400 million people to burning up or radiation.

Exactly. I hope he becomes PM of Bharat. It would be a lot of fun after that. ;)

Amazing today, Pakistan become very weak and already exhausting in wars, China come to assist Pakistan immediately in no time.

China's last year's flood assistance to Pakistan: $47million
China's current flood assistance to Pakistan: $4.7 million.

need I say more?

India doesn't seek peaceful with Pakistan and China, do you see how many Indians member chest thumping on this thread, how many thanks?

I assure you, China and Pakistan are common interests to share and importance. In fact Pakistan was the first country to recognize China and supported them when China was weak country old days. Many Chinese appreciate it alot and didn't forget that day.

India is very shock to see China is using Pakistan or Pakistan using China.

Please continue to work hard more.

The day people start taking PDF as a real life example is when you need some fresh air.

China's last year's flood assistance to Pakistan: $47million
China's current flood assistance to Pakistan: $4.7 million.

need I say more?

Understandable, it is very appreciated no matter how much prices. Either small or big. Do you know, flood organization in Pakistan is corrupt, China know it not to waste it and Zardari government.

Thank you, China! :D

The day people start taking PDF as a real life example is when you need some fresh air.

I agree with you, however we know you are famous here for being Anti-Pakistan and Anti-China.

Please get some fresh air and come back more work harder. :lol:

i thought your posts where nutral and i thougt you are good at understanding the diplomacy in each words that a politician speaks to fulfil his interst of gaining market potential by inviting forign investments.
But you have disappointed my day by saying that INidans(generalizing) that we want Pakistan to kneel before us.
Any way good that I had a sneek peek at what hatred can bring to a sensible moderator too.

Ashok bhai let me give you my perspective. I am pleased for Modi Gujarat and China if they can find common ground to negotiate better business relations. What is mind boggling he has to bring Pakistan into his discussions with China? How insecure is he of our presence? China and Pakistan know each other reasonably well. Our relationship and friendship is unique and wont change because of this character going across and trying to advise them on who is using who. As if he is qualified and has proof of the rubbish he is sperting out.
What you fail to see is with respect our friends the Chinise are likely to inform him to go away rather than listen to his bitching. Does he think by listening to him the whole ethos of Pakistan and Sino relations will change? What a classic case of international moron of the year.
Go and do business and improve relations with China but dont bad mouth third parties to gain advantage especially when China and Pakistan simply are on terms that India can only have dreams about. Thats why Pakistanis get frustrated. Leave us out of our chit chat with China.
:china::pakistan:

Looks like he will be able to bring back some Chinese moolah and soothe tensions after the Chinese envoy fiasco.All hail investment diplomacy!!!Rs. 2,500-crore ain't all that bad for starters.

The highlight of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi's first engagement during his visit to China, which begins here on Wednesday, will be the showcasing of a landmark Rs. 2,500-crore investment by a Chinese company in his state for a green energy project.

Executives at Indian companies in China, who are familiar with the domestic market, say TBEA's troubled entry will not deter other Chinese companies, who are increasingly turning to India as they look to invest overseas.

The Hindu : News / International : Chinese firm's India deal, hailed as example, serves as warning

i thought your posts where nutral and i thougt you are good at understanding the diplomacy in each words that a politician speaks to fulfil his interst of gaining market potential by inviting forign investments.
But you have disappointed my day by saying that INidans(generalizing) that we want Pakistan to kneel before us.
Any way good that I had a sneek peek at what hatred can bring to a sensible moderator too.

You read it wrong,.. who is they I refer to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom