What's new

Narendra Modi in Beijing, tells China 'Pakistan is making use of you'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am amazed many Indians work hard to destroy between China and Pakistan relationship. :lol:
Raptor, kindly explain your post.
its not about destroying your relationship with China, its about increasing our relationship with the entire region. we know that China knows better about our words and its all diplomacy to create a win - win situation here.

two countries can not be using each other for half a century,the brotherhood between China and Pakistan is time tested,leaders of both country come to power and die for generations,international situations changed upside down.but what remains is the friendship bw Pakistan and China.

Does India have any long term friends??you first befriended USSR and then switched alligence to US,now tries to woo Vietnam and Japan,your friends are all short termed friends of convenience,each has their own ulterior selfish motives and cant band together for long.

Ohh..what a genious of the century...maynnnn...you awakened the dragon...we are now worried about our bread and butter??

Seriously...wtf...that was amateur on behalf of a India taking their crying habbits to world political circles everywhere in the world be it UN, USA or CHINA!

bachay itna nahe rote!

cry-baby.png

Abhe to future me or be bhot rona pare gaa!

Russia announces $500m grant for Pakistan Steel Mills – The Express Tribune

Pakistan, Russia to go for FTA, currency swap agreement – The Express Tribune

Behtar hai gana seekhoo...dost dosst na rahhaa..pyaar pyaar na raha..ally ally na rahhaaa! Hai diplomacy!

Modi killed any prospects of being taken seriously ever in Pakistan or China..alliances are made with loyalty and sacrifice..and what ever chest thumping India can do over its alliance with Russia, it is merely an arranged marriage of convince more than an alliance which will erode over time. Indra extended the hand to desperate soviet union and used it like "kohlu ka beel" for advancing its own hegemonic interests in the region.

For non-urdu / hindi speaker, kohlu ka beel means bull used for plowing.

First Pakistan
Then Chineese troops presence in Kashmir
And then the Map controversy

This man will never cease to surprise me with his gutts and politics.....Modi sir hatts off to you...we will love to see as our next PM....and I am sure his statement in Islamabad when he will visit Pakistan will be

"China is making use of you"

China has given India billions worth of loans, so whats ur point? ^^^

It undermines their interest. Anything less of "Pakistan isolated, destroyed finished, begging at India's feet".. undermines their interest.
i thought your posts where nutral and i thougt you are good at understanding the diplomacy in each words that a politician speaks to fulfil his interst of gaining market potential by inviting forign investments.
But you have disappointed my day by saying that INidans(generalizing) that we want Pakistan to kneel before us.
Any way good that I had a sneek peek at what hatred can bring to a sensible moderator too.

First China Pakistan
then Chineese troops presence in Kashmir
Then the Map controversy

This man will never cease surprise me with his gutts...Modi sir hatts off to you...we will love to see as our next PM....

hahaha shame on you ppl selecting mass murderer :what:

we pakistan has no problem but if he visits Pakistan we will put him in jail for life time for justice.

I cant fault the man, he is doing whatever it takes to ensure Gujarat doesn't stop growing.
GodSpeed NaMo :tup:

I am 100% sure Modi have not said anything he is just issuing press statements in India. :blah: :blah:

Firstly Modi is not a mass murderer. He has not been proven guilty in any court inspite of the congress govt.'s best efforts.
Secondly he has gone to China to seek investments
Thirdly everybody may know about Pak and China but it directly affects us and unfortunately our PM and FM don't have the guts to say anything. Somebody has to bell the cat and Modi is the man for the job.

hahaha shame on you ppl selecting mass murderer :what:

we pakistan has no problem but if he visits Pakistan we will put him in jail for life time for justice.

you guys have enough mass murderers in your midst. for the sake of the thread, try not to open that can of worms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom