What's new

Naat on ARY QTV prasing Mumtaz Qazi ?

Everything and everyone god created under the label "Made in Pakistan", can be bought and sold! :D

Trust you me..... :P

Bhai Jaan, You can't buy supreme court judges these days. They became honest now :D

I Wasn't a big fan of Governor Taseer but he was murdered in cold Blood and nothing could justify that.

The fact that Mumtaz Qadri is still ALIVE is UNACCEPTABLE.

Maybe this is why these Religious Extremist NUTJOBS Kidnapped his Poor son so they could blackmail his family form asking Justice for Salman Taseer.

Nothing fak1n wrong with our media or other institutes it's totally wrath accept it!

Laanat on ARY. That despicable d.unbass deserve a horrible death and this is happening. Why? it p.isses me off. I wish I could go and dispose of the a.sswipe myself. And they go along and honor him.

QTV has become controversial, one man produces many programs introduced qawali which already is haram and many naat/hamds have light music in the background. Basically it is a business these people don't participate to praise Allah and his Messenger P.B.U.H but to make money. Also these is this Madani channel surprise may Allah save us from those molvis...the world is burning the Muslims are killing Muslims and destroying while these molives do is sit, I highly think they will get a dime worth of good deeds from Allah they should be out on the streets helping Muslims.

QTV has become controversial, one man produces many programs introduced qawali which already is haram and many naat/hamds have light music in the background. Basically it is a business these people don't participate to praise Allah and his Messenger P.B.U.H but to make money. Also these is this Madani channel surprise may Allah save us from those molvis...the world is burning the Muslims are killing Muslims and destroying while these molives do is sit, I highly think they will get a dime worth of good deeds from Allah they should be out on the streets helping Muslims.
QTV is channel of bareilwis/ahle-i-bidat, bareilwism

Lakh de lanat on all followers of "Pakistani" Islam, Ummah and Shariah.......... we should appoint next HC/SC judges directly from within the ranks of TTP, only then will the Armed Forces + NS have a Truly Islamic Pakistan, as per the dictates of their masters.
These naat khwan of QTV are your favourite "sufis", remember?

QTV is channel of bareilwis/ahle-i-bidat, bareilwism

Whoever they are this sect things has become ridiculous till date nobody has given us the right Answer is Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H and his Companions shia, sunni or what or from which fiqa e hanafia or the rest of 3-4 fiqas?

Anyway someone might already have reported it to PEMRA.

Whoever they are this sect things has become ridiculous till date nobody has given us the right Answer is Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H and his Companions shia, sunni or what or from which fiqa e hanafia or the rest of 3-4 fiqas?

Anyway someone might already have reported it to PEMRA.
Zahid hamid is also a bareilwi, so are most of faujis so it is relevant. Tahir ul qadri of QTV is also banda of your army. Remember that bareilwi ulemas are supporting your army against taliban

We Praise Mumtaz Qadri, cry for that bitch of a terrorist afia, deface Dr Abdus Salam's grave, and bad mouth malala.

Do you wonder why we face so many hardships in the shape of terrorism, scurity, load sheddng, other beghairties? Because you fucks deserve each and every one of those. Seriously, khushi hot hai mujhe tum logon ko zaleel hote dekh kar.

Afia jaye bhard main, kya kar rahi thi woh afghanistan? Qadri ne mardia usko jinse kaha ke Blasphemy law ghalat hai? ( ALL case convictions are wrong and misused ), Malala ko goli TTP ne mari ban woh gayi Amreekan agent? You are not able to rovde security to little girls yet you cry when she runs away to US/UK. I am glad woh dafa hogayi is mulk se.

Main to bc nikal sakta hun kabhi bhi, i can even leave in a helicopter if i send a distress signal to US embassy. Tum log yahii zaleel hoge. Aur ho, sukoon milega tabhi tum logon ki. Worst to travel with a **** Passport.

ALL because of you guys supporting killers and making them heroes and turning heroes into villains.

Good for you.

We Praise Mumtaz Qadri, cry for that bitch of a terrorist afia, deface Dr Abdus Salam's grave, and bad mouth malala.

Do you wonder why we face so many hardships in the shape of terrorism, scurity, load sheddng, other beghairties? Because you fucks deserve each and every one of those. Seriously, khushi hot hai mujhe tum logon ko zaleel hote dekh kar.

Afia jaye bhard main, kya kar rahi thi woh afghanistan? Qadri ne mardia usko jinse kaha ke Blasphemy law ghalat hai? ( ALL case convictions are wrong and misused ), Malala ko goli TTP ne mari ban woh gayi Amreekan agent? You are not able to rovde security to little girls yet you cry when she runs away to US/UK. I am glad woh dafa hogayi is mulk se.

Main to bc nikal sakta hun kabhi bhi, i can even leave in a helicopter if i send a distress signal to US embassy. Tum log yahii zaleel hoge. Aur ho, sukoon milega tabhi tum logon ki. Worst to travel with a **** Passport.

ALL because of you guys supporting killers and making them heroes and turning heroes into villains.

Good for you.

Rest of your post need a separate Thread but malala is a drama whether someone gets chillis in their behinds or not, uss ka baap bhi poora drama hai. Pakistani is a Pakistani even travelling with a US passport being a zaleel...mogambo kush huwa US passport kay sath one don't turn american one still remains brown arse Pakistani. US government even remove traces of whiteass traitors with-in their ranks; a Pakistan asking for help is a distant call anyone can call the chap is a terrorist and that's it you would be heading Guantanamo instead of your home lol.

You get happy at poor people getting zaleel but you must know that majority of 14 crore Pakistanis entire family lives on 5000 rupees how do you expect them to even take a serious look at political solutions voting or anything else regarding Pakistan their objectives are food, free shelter, clothing and medical although not available yet they try running from pillar to post they don't have time to bring in revolution as you expect. That is why when you know that most common people have trouble like these we can't get happy at them or despise them hell even they are in so terrible conditions they don't remember prayers. Getting happy No feeling pity for them yes.

Back
Top Bottom