What's new

Myanmar activists abduct Chinese mine workers

I hope the mine workers are treated fairly and released.

Of course they want the natural resources, what else is there to buy ? These people are stupid, they have things to sell, but they don't want...Better be poor...activist ? I call that terrorists paid by foreign organisations.

the article doesn't says what OP has commented above

The reality is, activist free the abducted miner worker from China from the locals

It just local dispute, between mining company against local people. Every corner in the world experience the same kind of problems, but with some differences in story line. Though i don't like China stance in South China Sea, it does not right to twist the story with an uneducated comments.

the article doesn't says what OP has commented above

The reality is, activist free the abducted miner worker from China from the locals

It just local dispute, between mining company against local people. Every corner in the world experience the same kind of problems, but with some differences in story line. Though i don't like China stance in South China Sea, it does not right to twist the story with an uneducated comments.

I know you educated, but perhaps no many members here searching on the article to find the comment on the OP like you did do.
And seems you are missing something, when you said "the reality is, activist free the abducted miner worker from China from the locals"...

Nothing new. Chinese workers in Africa was attacked and kidnapped in Cameroon recently. It's time to have more effective security protection for oversea Chinese employees or tourists.

Back
Top Bottom