What's new

My favorite indian members.

yeah....sure....whatever.......

yawn%20big%20funny.jpg

Btw, how am I suppose to be even popular on this thread? It's suppose to be about bharati members ffs :rofl::rofl: Damn how could I miss that one for so long?

:lol::lol::lol:

Now let me assure, this doesn't happen very often. But whatever.

nForce, now you can peacefully **** off.

Btw, how am I suppose to be even popular on this thread? It's suppose to be about bharati members ffs :rofl::rofl: Damn how could I miss that one for so long?

You missed it because you were too simplistic in your thinking...Had the thought process been really complex,then you would have realized it long ago.....

BTW,if you go through the entire thread,then you will notice that many Indian members,including myself, have spoken highly of not only Pakistani members but also Chinese and Bangladeshi members......

:lol::lol::lol:

Now let me assure, this doesn't happen very often. But whatever.

nForce, now you can peacefully **** off.

Ohh.. I will not stoop down to your level of stupid name calling..thats so naive and immature,not to say simplistic...Let us say,that you can now peacefully go to sleep.

You missed it because you were too simplistic in your thinking...Had the thought process been really complex,then you would have realized it long ago.....

BTW,if you go through the entire thread,then you will notice that many Indian members,including myself, have spoken highly of not only Pakistani members but also Chinese and Bangladeshi members......

Yaadi yada, sarcasm is a hallmark of losers who cant make proper arguments and have to rely on sarcasm -- which is merely a form of straw man argument.

As far as the 2nd point is concerned, again, I don't give a **** if bharati members consider me popular or not. That's besides the point that only a few mentioned Pakistani members.

ya really damn, after 15 pages u realized that
And kudos to u,u r an elite member,had u even realized it,or after 10 yrs after u will say

Damn I am a an elite member,how could i miss that one for so long

Yaadi yada, sarcasm is a hallmark of losers who cant make proper arguments and have to rely on sarcasm -- which is merely a form of straw man argument.

As far as the 2nd point is concerned, again, I don't give a **** if bharati members consider me popular or not. That's besides the point that only a few mentioned Pakistani members.

ohhh..dont you get it??? You dont like desiman...thats fine....many people do...

Now how exactly did you support your argument?? The best you ever did is called desiman to have a maturity of a 10 years old,called him naive etc etc....Now is that really an argument??Or some stupid name calling??? You resort to name calling even now as well.Nobody has to tell me what that 4 asterisk(*) stands for.Is that the best you can do???It seems so,from your posts so far....If this is not utterly simplistic,then what is????

And then with your arguments having more loopholes than solid bricks,how can we take you seriously????Do you really expect that???

See, that's the funny thing. I don't care if bharati members cant take me seriously. I really don't. How is having a swear word a loop hole btw? Swear words are used all the times in arguments

See, that's the funny thing. I don't care if bharati members cant take me seriously. I really don't. How is having a swear word a loop hole btw? Swear words are used all the times in arguments

Perhaps something that you don't realize is it is other way around as well.Well may be people like me dont generalize everybody based on nationality.But thats the only difference.So all that you will get is probably sarcasm.....So why complaining???Have fun...

Last edited:
Oops.. after few days I checked and found the thread has got lot more masala..
1) SMC Vs Desiman - Free Kick 'troll' boxing
2) Debate - Debate on Debate
3) WWE Fans - And I thought it was for favorite Indian member on defence.pk and not favorite (false) fighters of WWE

Back
Top Bottom