What's new

Must Watch For Every Indian Hindu & Muslim Brothers

@My_Rule Hi, welcome to PDF.

My friend, you have no reason to continue what was just posted before, it's over now and I've deleted those posts.

Everyone please move on.

Debating anything like that is no use, you can't argue about one's faith, it's not like fact. Fact you can prove and disprove.
No outcome is achieved by debating religion. The worst part is, the hate that's being exchanged worsens by the end of it, many fold.

I too avoid it. In fact, in real life, and in work, I even tend to avoid politics as a topic of discussion.
well brother i like your cause. but seriously these non muslim people think Hazrat Ayesha (RA) is our weak point. we need to discuss this issue. Hazrat Ayesha (RA) was one of greatest women. but anyways.. i didn't start this. they do. thanks by the way. keep up the good work. thanks

Debating anything like that is no use, you can't argue about one's faith, it's not like fact. Fact you can prove and disprove.
No outcome is achieved by debating religion. The worst part is, the hate that's being exchanged worsens by the end of it, many fold.
I too avoid it. In fact, in real life, and in work, I even tend to avoid politics as a topic of discussion.
I agree with you but you will find many mad people debating on religion with such seriousness. Many of them have already made me kafir, jew, christian etc. in different debates started by them. So in self defence, I go mad on them for once but do my best to ignore them as it will bring nothing but hate.

Let religious leaders talk on these issues and stay out of such debates!!

nice post....kya karre yaar religion teaches peace, man interprets violence , extremists acts, moderates silent, heros interject sense.....proud to be human.Filmi ho gaya hu main maaf karna, kya hoga mera.

I love this rover g
I agree with you but you will find many mad people debating on religion with such seriousness. Many of them have already made me kafir, jew, christian etc. in different debates started by them. So in self defence, I go mad on them for once but do my best to ignore them as it will bring nothing but hate.

Let religious leaders talk on these issues and stay out of such debates!!
this is why i jumped in. i had enough with these misleads. we should respond. we love our Prophet (pbuh). but we should respond in mannerly way.

I love this rover g

this is why i jumped in. i had enough with these misleads. we should respond. we love our Prophet (pbuh). but we should respond in mannerly way.

We love our prophet and to show our true care for our prophet, his teachings and the book he delivered to us. We must abide by it and not speak ill of others. I agree.

But on this forum, you might come across suicide trolls from both sides, many people who wont argue reasonably.
To them, we ignore their provocation and report their posts.

@Jungibaaz can you merge the 2 threads please?
Also, thanks for controlling the nonsense.:tup:

Done. And no worries, it is me that should be thanking members who do not take part in any of this.

This is everyday life....at least in India we meet all kinds of people of various religions and castes everyday wherever we go, every second person is different than us and we dont hate them for what they are. We interact with them as we would with everybody. We dont differentiate between them.

The video does have a point, the hate is surely brewed by politicians to keep their vote bank in check. Indians as a rule have always voted neutrally based on our needs, but politicians create those differences to consolidate their vote bank.

Our politicians are the bane of our society, they are the cause behind everything that's wrong in our society.

I found this video somewhere on Internet and want to share with you guyz :-)

Note: Please don't try to F**k this thread with bad comment on any religion and person :mad:. Please share your good views about this :yahoo:

What a brilliant vid , thanks mate i just shared it over Facebook.

All the hindutwavadis and Islamists are tigers behind the curtains, expose them and they are wet pussies who haven't even opened their eyes yet.

By going mad on them doesn't mean that I defend my stance on something. It means that I try to make them angry in a way so that they stop defending their stance, leave me alone and never come back for such debates.

Muslim community members burn effigy of Modi government - The Times of India

LUDHIANA: Criticising union government for not providing visas to common people from Pakistan to visit India, members of Muslim community led by Jamia mosque authorities burnt the effigy of Central government today.

Members of Muslim Community criticised the External Affairs Minister, Sushma Sawaraj, for granting 6300 visas to Ahmadiya sect members to attend function in Qadiyan of Gurdaspur district later this month whereas denying the same to the common masses in Pakistan with roots in India to visit their native place. The protesters who were holding placards "Down with Central Government" also raised slogans against the government and Sushma Swaraj.

Addressing the gathering at Jamia Mosque, Maulana Habib-ur-Rehman Saani Ludhianvi,the Shahi Imaam (Punjab), criticized the ministry's granting of visas to them. He added that on one hand government is seeking to make an anti- conversion law, but on the other hand they are allowing Ahmedia sect members to bring out the same through these religious programme at Qadiyan in Gurdaspur, the sacred place of Ahmadiyas.

Talking to The Times of India, Naib Shahi Imaam Punjab, Muhammad Usman Ludhianvi, said that it is shocking that the External affairs ministry fails to give visas to thousands of elderly people from Pakistan to visit their native place but gives visas to Ahmadiya sect members. He added that they have sent a memorandum to President of India to cancel the 6300 visas of Ahmadiya sect members slated to visit Qadiyan later this month.

Earlier Sub divisional Magistrate (SDM) Ludhiana received three page memorandum from Naib Shahi Imaam.

Back
Top Bottom