What's new

Must Watch For Every Indian Hindu & Muslim Brothers

SouryaKharb

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I found this video somewhere on Internet and want to share with you guyz :-)

Note: Please don't try to F**k this thread with bad comment on any religion and person :mad:. Please share your good views about this :yahoo:

Good initiative but obviously staged.
Closing lines.....Be happy and be Hindustani.....literally meant for the consumption and teaching of Indians.

Good initiative but obviously staged.
Closing lines.....Be happy and be Hindustani.....literally meant for the consumption and teaching of Indians.

Obviously this is from an Indian Radio show.

Naved from 98.3 Radio Mirchi is a well known RJ. He has this show called Mirchi Murga where he calls up people pretending to be someone else and then makes fun of them on air.

Do spend time to listen to this. Maybe will change perspectives.

A Hindu and a Muslim were fighting over religion on Facebook. Hear RJ Naved shame them both.

One look at any slightly inflammatory video on Youtube or Facebook will give you a sense of all the latent hatred some people harbour for other religions. RJ Naved from Radio Mirchi found out about two such hateful people. One is a Hindu who wrote offensive things about Muslims. And the other is a Muslim who wrote offensive things about Hindus. So he decided to make them realize the error of their ways in one epic phone call.

What happened next will make you want to give this guy a standing ovation.

Edit : Before commenting, please do listen to the audio/video. Please refrain from pointing fingers at either religion.

Last edited:
Before commenting, please do listen to the audio/video. Please refrain from pointing fingers at either religion.

Lol this rover is another duplicate id of a low life banned earlier.
False accusation, post reported.

That has been investigated, and it shows that @Rover is indeed a duplicate ID of this guy:

Piru Niqqa

So much so, both these ID's even use the same kind of language:

But there is my Ajlaf friend. You are a eternal Ajlaf, the only way to leave this is to join a real and eternal religion. Recite Gayatri Mantra with me and you will no longer be a primitive Ajlaf.
No, I call Pakistani Ajlaf.

I was not going to ban you just for offensive posts, the warnings wouldn't have added up, but now they will.

NOTE TO ALL DUPLICATE ID'S: If and when we catch you, we will make an example out of you and once you are caught we will keep scanning for your IP.

THREAD OPENED!
Congrats to all those who took part in bashing each others' religion.

We humans never fail to show the quality of our so called 'insaniyat'.

Try to actually watch the video, get the message.

You can spend a lot of time arguing with people what is right and wrong when there is a debate on religion any where in the world. What counts is that what you did wise in that debate.

I personally try to ignore debates on such topics but when I do participate in such debate..... :disagree:

@My_Rule Hi, welcome to PDF.

My friend, you have no reason to continue what was just posted before, it's over now and I've deleted those posts.

Everyone please move on.

You can spend a lot of time arguing with people what is right and wrong when there is a debate on religion any where in the world. What counts is that what you did wise in that debate.

I personally try to ignore debates on such topics but when I do participate in such debate..... :disagree:

Debating anything like that is no use, you can't argue about one's faith, it's not like fact. Fact you can prove and disprove.
No outcome is achieved by debating religion. The worst part is, the hate that's being exchanged worsens by the end of it, many fold.

I too avoid it. In fact, in real life, and in work, I even tend to avoid politics as a topic of discussion.

Back
Top Bottom