What's new

Muslims happy with life in US despite discrimination: Poll

If they are so much concerned about racism , nobody is stopping them from returning to their country of origin.

Your logic or lack of it is flawed. I accept that I and others often weigh up racism against economic benefit and accept the economic benefit. But why do you lot think that makes the racism acceptable.

Here it is again. Far right terror, extreme left terror, jewish terror, animal rights terror is greater than islamic terror in the US.

Therefore to single out Muslims as terror suspects is inappropriate when other groups do greater amounts of terror attacks in the US.

How many terror attacks occur in USA, especially perpetuated by other ethnic and religious groups? We staying here do not know, but you seem to!

Btw, on what basis do you base your conclusions on? You been to US to "feel" that discrimination? I once worked for a Pakistani Muslim manager (a thorough gentleman!) down south. Never faced any problem with any customers - although you tend to get some racist barbs here and there - as is the 'norm' anywhere else!
So you base your conclusions on your persona experiences?

Muslims are generally happy with life untill they try to practice their religion thats when problem starts
a) Sorry you can't pray there
b) Sorry you can't work there due to dress code
c) Sorry you can't go there its of limits to certain ppl
d) Sorry you need authorization
e) Sorry you have to wait for your bank card
f) Sorry you have to wait for your pin
h) Sorry you can't get on this plane
i) Sorry but you just will have to take the next flight
l) That police car out side of a muslim restaurant its there just for no purpose just go to the resturant
j) That restaurant you go to if they see anyone new they have to call in to report who purchased something
l) Oh those poles have no cameras in them but even if they happen to be outside of the main entrance of all mosques in US for face recognition
l) Joining the army , great you will be the odd one out doing paper work
m) Thinking about playing sports well you can't since your head gear will endanger every thing
o) Sorry you can't even take that banner on your protest its too offensive

Yes ... muslims feel right at home :P

ps : oh oh ... and this one ... when your work mates inquire so ... you don't happen to be
one of the crazy ones lol obviously they ask outside of the office not to get sued

The more you go in redneck territory they more idiotic the behavior becomes

And of course if you happen to buy a 1 way ticket since it was cheaper and faster you are automatically a terrorist lol

Utter pure Bullshyte!!
You have absolutely no idea the freedom people enjoy to practice their religions here in US! Your pre-conceived notions are simply idiotic. Period.

How many terror attacks occur in USA, especially perpetuated by other ethnic and religious groups? We staying here do not know, but you seem to!

Why not read the previous links i put in the thread?

If you can't find them ask someone who can read to find them.

Btw, on what basis do you base your conclusions on? You been to US to "feel" that discrimination? I once worked for a Pakistani Muslim manager (a thorough gentleman!) down south. Never faced any problem with any customers - although you tend to get some racist barbs here and there - as is the 'norm' anywhere else!
So you base your conclusions on your persona experiences?

Which conclusions are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom