Muslim Youths Mutilated in Central African Republic

Hakan

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Muslim youths mutilated in Central African Republic

central-africa-lynch_2.jpg

At least three Muslim youths were killed and mutilated by a Christian militia in Central African Republic while on their way play a reconciliation soccer game on Sunday, organisers and a spokesman for the country's Muslim community said.

The match between Muslim and Christian youths was set up as part of efforts to forge a peace between mostly Muslim Seleka rebels and the rival anti-bakala Christian militia, after a spiral of intercommunal violence.

"Their sex organs and hearts have been removed," Muslim community spokesman Ousmane Abakar told Reuters.

He said the bodies of the boys, from Bangui's mostly Muslim PK5 neighbourhood, had been taken to a mosque in the capital by the community after the attack. There ages were not known.

Youths in PK5 barricaded the main road in protest, residents said.

Sebastien Wenezoui, a coordinator of the anti-balaka, condemned the attacks and said 10 youths in total had been abducted in the incident by a faction of the group from the Boy-Rabe neighbourhood

"We do not know where the others are," Wenezoui said. "We strongly condemn these acts. While we are currently working towards peace, others continue to kill."

Lazare Djader, president of Collectif Urgence 236, the association working to reconcile the communities, said months of work to bring the youths together had been dealt a heavy blow.

"Because of these deaths, I have zero morale. Several months of efforts are lost. I'm trying to calm everyone down, but they are all very angry right now," Djader said, adding that a non-Muslim youth had also been found killed.

Seleka was forced to relinquish power under international pressure in January and since then, Christian militias known as "anti-balaka" have mounted widespread attacks on Muslims.

More than 2,000 people have been killed in the violence in Central African Republic and a million of the country's 4.5 million people have been forced from their homes despite the presence of several thousand African peacekeepers and European Union and French troops.

The United Nations has warned that the conflict could spiral into a genocide.

Muslim youths mutilated in Central African Republic | Africa | Worldbulletin News

Muslim youths mutilated in Central African Republic

central-africa-lynch_2.jpg

At least three Muslim youths were killed and mutilated by a Christian militia in Central African Republic while on their way play a reconciliation soccer game on Sunday, organisers and a spokesman for the country's Muslim community said.

The match between Muslim and Christian youths was set up as part of efforts to forge a peace between mostly Muslim Seleka rebels and the rival anti-bakala Christian militia, after a spiral of intercommunal violence.

"Their sex organs and hearts have been removed," Muslim community spokesman Ousmane Abakar told Reuters.

He said the bodies of the boys, from Bangui's mostly Muslim PK5 neighbourhood, had been taken to a mosque in the capital by the community after the attack. There ages were not known.

Youths in PK5 barricaded the main road in protest, residents said.

Sebastien Wenezoui, a coordinator of the anti-balaka, condemned the attacks and said 10 youths in total had been abducted in the incident by a faction of the group from the Boy-Rabe neighbourhood

"We do not know where the others are," Wenezoui said. "We strongly condemn these acts. While we are currently working towards peace, others continue to kill."

Lazare Djader, president of Collectif Urgence 236, the association working to reconcile the communities, said months of work to bring the youths together had been dealt a heavy blow.

"Because of these deaths, I have zero morale. Several months of efforts are lost. I'm trying to calm everyone down, but they are all very angry right now," Djader said, adding that a non-Muslim youth had also been found killed.

Seleka was forced to relinquish power under international pressure in January and since then, Christian militias known as "anti-balaka" have mounted widespread attacks on Muslims.

More than 2,000 people have been killed in the violence in Central African Republic and a million of the country's 4.5 million people have been forced from their homes despite the presence of several thousand African peacekeepers and European Union and French troops.

The United Nations has warned that the conflict could spiral into a genocide.

Muslim youths mutilated in Central African Republic | Africa | Worldbulletin News
Spiral into...it's already a damn genocide, what the hell has been happening in CAR for the last while, if is wasn't a genocide?

This has gone out of control, I don't see how it can be stopped now.

You never hear about CHRISTIAN TERRORISM do you. When the Seleka retaliates it will be brutal & classed as TERRORISM.

You never hear about CHRISTIAN TERRORISM do you. When the Seleka retaliates it will be brutal & classed as TERRORISM.

Half the seleka wants to retaliate while the other half is reluctant.

CAR's seleka rebels sign pact with French to avert clashes | Africa | Worldbulletin News

Meanwhile French troops are having skirmishes with the seleka but no news about ops against the Christian terrorists groups....

Africa - French 'troops clash with ex-Seleka rebels' in CAR - France 24

every one is telling that muslim are the terrorists but they are not

Muslims are having a great time killing Christians in Syria. But people on this forum support those al qaeda terrorists sponsored by saudis and qatari despots. You really think that will go unanswered. What you take by force, God will take back. For every christian that is murdered by muslims in the levant, in egypt, there is a blood debt born that must be repaid. What goes around comes around.

I hope the killing stops everywhere. I hope the psychopaths in saudi stop terrorizing the world. And I hop Christians can live in peace wherever they are. Only then will muslims also have their peace.

Last edited:
Did not the west (I mean france) intervene to stop genocide. what are the arab countries doing, they should send their forces too, to stabilize the country

Oh they most certainly are. It is muslim fanatics destroying libya egypt syria and so many other countries. And they are doing it for their saudi and qatari masters. Either because they are brainwashed by their retrograde sects or for money.

I hope real muslims make those fake muslims pay and maybe they can take back their countries, their honor and their religion.

every one is telling that muslim are the terrorists but they are not

Arab countries do send their forces. They are called al qaeda ,al nusra, and isis. And dont forget their chechen dogs.

Did not the west (I mean france) intervene to stop genocide. what are the arab countries doing, they should send their forces too, to stabilize the country

The christian version of boko haram on a mini scale,i guess.Africa is messed up.

All senseless murder is wrong but muslims have been killing christians by the thousands. They didnt expect any blowback? They are idiots then

Killing of any innocent is condemnable. I hope they are brought into justice. Despicable.

Muslims kill tens of thousands of Christians in the last couple of years and i only see al qaeda cheerleaders on this website. three muslims are killed and its despicable. Why is it not despicable to kill Christians?

Christians are facing more troubles in Muslim dominated African countries.

This has been going on for some time.

The Muslims and Chrisitians in CAR have been slaughtering each other for quite a while.

@hinduguy

The arrival of the french forces spelled doom for Muslim forces.

Back
Top Bottom