What's new

Muslim woman removed from flight

To be honest, I am an American-Pakistani and I think the entire war is worthless. Does that eliminate me from being a patriot?

Has nothing to do with patriotism. The fact that you can badmouth the same men and women who keep this country free of Islamic extremists, so that you can go to bed, go to school, party and take a $hit in peace.

And you live in America... :rolleyes:

Yeah you're talking about the same soldiers who protect your @ss while you sleep at night comfortable in your bed, rather than Pakistan. It's disgusting to know we have morons like you within the country. And you people wonder why there is so much discrimination. Hah! Go figure

duhhh I WASN'T being disrespectful to brave American soldiers.Period.

Why you just read my post and left the post to which I just "responded"? No wonder we have some moronic racists in the US.I was beating him with his own stick....his approach of "what we can call the muslims if they cannot face US the way normal soldiers should and must resort to this cowardly tactic" ...First why would you say anything to "Muslims"? :disagree: What does "I" have to do with Talibans or insurgents in Afghanistan/Iraq? Oh wait,they are Muslims and I'm a Muslim too ..Oh sorry I got it how it works :tdown:

duhhh I WASN'T being disrespectful to brave American soldiers.Period.

Why you just read my post and left the post to which I just "responded"? No wonder we have some moronic racists in the US.I was beating him with his own stick....his approach of "what we can call the muslims if they cannot face US the way normal soldiers should and must resort to this cowardly tactic" ...First why would you say anything to "Muslims"? :disagree:

They sure as hell aren't Buddists or zoroastrians

Yeah you're talking about the same soldiers who protect your @ss while you sleep at night comfortable in your bed, rather than Pakistan. It's disgusting to know we have morons like you within the country. And you people wonder why there is so much discrimination. Hah! Go figure

Iraq was never a threat for US. Due to an unnecessary war based on just lies and deception, more a million people had died since.

Unfortunately those soldiers are not fighting for your security, they are basically fighting for the global ambitions for the nutcase neoconservatives, for the military-industry complex and foremost in the interest of Israel. Those people who sent the soldiers overseas are themselves the real traitors and the real enemy of these soldiers. Meanwhile they are also ruining the country and bringing down the US.

Iraq was never a threat for US. Due to an unnecessary war based on just lies and deception, more a million people had died since.

Unfortunately those soldiers are not fighting for your security, they are basically fighting for the global ambitions for the nutcase neoconservatives, for the military-industry complex and foremost in the interest of Israel. Those people who sent the soldiers overseas are themselves the real traitors and the real enemy of these soldiers. Meanwhile they are also ruining the country and bringing down the US.

next your going to say Zionists run the American gov't :lol: Iraq was Bush's mistake you can have that one but sheltering the terrorists who plotted an attack that killed 3,000 people in one day you expect not to be invaded? even the Liberals wanted to see the perpetrators burn while i agree that the Afghan war has gotten out of hand it is now Afghanistan's responsibility to defeat the Taliban insurgency rather with American troops instead they're weapons and training

Oh please save the "Israel the evil Jew state" to yourselves. I stopped listening after that.

america gives right to americans to oppose the terrorism and terrorists even if they are americans

Underpowered guerillas always fight in civilian clothes -- from the French Resistance to the South American and Vietnamese guerillas to the current Islamic insurgents.

Are you saying that these guerillas have so gotten under your skin that America has subjugated its own values and allowed the terrorists to dictate the American way of life?

Interesting.

You have always claimed that 9/11 was a false flag attack by USA itself. Though I could never make sense of the convoluted logic and purpose that you dished out.

But still interesting to see that you have so much faith left in their "values" and "way of life".

Interesting.

You have always claimed that 9/11 was a false flag attack by USA itself. Though I could never make sense of the convoluted logic and purpose that you dished out.

But still interesting to see that you have so much faith left in their "values" and "way of life".

The people who planned 9/11 do not believe in American values and way of life.

The people who planned 9/11 do not believe in American values and way of life.

Who were these people?

Of course, the AQ doesn't believe in the "American values and way of life". In fact any values and way of life other than their primitive extremist version.

Has nothing to do with patriotism. The fact that you can badmouth the same men and women who keep this country free of Islamic extremists, so that you can go to bed, go to school, party and take a $hit in peace.

He is more of a patriot than you will ever be.

I can guarantee you that the families of American servicemen and women would rather have their loved ones at home than fighting an ill-conceived, misbegotten adventure with no clear strategy or vision.

Debating an unjust war that undermines America's long term interests is the thinking man's patriotism, unlike the rah-rah blind patriotism of the unthinking sheep.

He is more of a patriot than you will ever be.

I can guarantee you that the families of American servicemen and women would rather have their loved ones at home than fighting an ill-conceived, misbegotten adventure with no clear strategy or vision.

Debating an unjust war that undermines America's long term interests is the thinking man's patriotism, unlike the rah-rah blind patriotism of the unthinking sheep.

Yes, nobody would mind fighting a "just" war.

However, ask all the hundreds of thousands who died in Iraq (including the Americans too)... where are the Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Back
Top Bottom