What's new

Musharraf Era was best in 63-year history of Pakistan: Dr. Salman Shah

Why am I not surprised by your thoughts? :what:

They toppled Musharraf's govt. in joint association with TTP.
TTP protected long march.

I think other than Bhagwandas rest were sold out very cheaply.
about hundred million$ to each one.

They toppled Musharraf's govt. in joint association with TTP.
TTP protected long march.

I think other than Bhagwandas rest were sold out very cheaply.
about hundred million$ to each one.

For toppling the dictator, they deserve the nation's thanks! :)

Few days back I started a thread on somewhat related topic, but no body was interested………..here is my own post:

"Okay guys, since I am not pro or anti Musharraf as of yet because whenever I come to an argument about Musharraf, it just makes me confused a little more…..still struggling to make up my mind, which side to support…..well about the economy, as I am just a layman, I don’t need IMF reports when the means to judge the performance of any govt. lie next door to me……my grocery store, utility bills that I pays and have to pay every month and the govt.’s departments’ way of dealing with me I suppose to visit every now and then……..and yes I felt the difference during Musharraf's regime………interesting point that I observed from pro Musharraf community is their giving credit to Musharraf for each and every single good that happened during that time and at the same time no one even bother to mention or support people around them during that time…….if the economic growth was so immense, which was indeed, then the credit goes to finance minister or PM of that time, i.e., Shaukat Aziz rather than Musharraf and instead of this, Shaukat Aziz is a unanimous villain of whole nation……in the same sense, credit of development goes to ex-CM Punjab, Mustafa Kamal etc. etc…………since it is not possible for a single man to own credit for everything, contrary pro Musharraf is not willing to give it to anyone else either……ex-PML-N, i.e., PML-Q was Musharraf’s instrumental tool and equally responsible and deserve homage for past goods and at the same time PML-N is on pro Musharraf’s bashing hit list……..if Musharraf’s regime was best than whole lot involved is applaudable…"

To add this, Musharraf’s achievement in fact was to “bring on” capable team together and that is it………..almost all the members of that team are here, so why not give them chance instead of Musharraf, a somewhat disputed personality.

Actually Ayubs time was the best in our collective history, Musharraf is a very close second. During Ayubs time, Pakistan was the most progressive and least corrupt nation in Asia. It was respected by the west and admired by our neighbours for its achievements.
Such respect and admiration tarnished severely in the 1965 war, which Ayub unnecessarily prolonged. As Bhutto told the U.S. ambassador, he and Ayub were willing to keep Pakistan fighting no matter what the cost in Pakistani blood and treasure, and no matter how unsuccessful the Pakistani Army was in the field. The only way to stop the conflict was for the U.S. to suspend arms shipments.

Even Zia's period had good economic progress but his doctrine destroyed our nation.
"Destroyed your nation"! You don't think you can help rebuild it?

For toppling the dictator, they deserve the nation's thanks! :)

Now you are trolling!

In some threads you do character assassination of COAS and in various threads you spam with one word 'dictator'

You have to be blind to miss that he was elected President and i have just explained you this in another thread where you spammed.

Link for your read reference:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1272922-post21.html

^^^ I am no troll, even though you might think so. :lol:

I will confidently trust the judgment of my posts to the Mods and Admins, rather than someone like you, so please feel free to report those posts of mine that you think are inappropriate.

Musharraf Zindabad. He's a true patriot and a great leader. He will come back to save Pakistan.

Pakistan Paindabad. :pakistan:

People of Pakistan should look to themselves for helping the country out rather than hoping for saviors from abroad, members of whose whose own families, immediate and extended, are already living in the USA.

Now you are trolling!

In some threads you do character assassination of COAS and in various threads you spam with one word 'dictator'

You have to be blind to miss that he was elected President and i have just explained you this in another thread where you spammed.

Link for your read reference:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1272922-post21.html

+10 on the Avatar Batman. :tup:

+10 on the Avatar Batman. :tup:

:lol: Of course it is a great avatar, since there is no need to mess with Pakistan. It is already a mess all by itself without any external help! :lol:

:lol: Of course it is a great avatar, since there is no need to mess with Pakistan. It is already a mess all by itself without any external help! :lol:

Well you can't blame the guy in the Avatar for that one. Now the guy that goes on vacation with his family to Europe while his country gets flooded. I think i could blame that guy. In fact did it not get to the point where Islamic extremist groups started giving out aid ?

Well you can't blame the guy in the Avatar for that one. Now the guy that goes on vacation with his family to Europe while his country gets flooded. I think i could blame that guy. In fact did it not get to the point where Islamic extremist groups started giving out aid ?

Jokes aside, I agree with you here.

I may make light-hearted comments from time to time, but I dearly love the people of Pakistan, and my heart weeps at their plight. It is a nation whose fertile potential has been wasted over the decades by its leaders, both military and civil.

The reason I speak out as I do is primarily because of my fears that the risks to the long-term viability of the State have reached crisis proportions for some time now, and those who still have the responsibility to respond to these risks appear to be totally oblivious to them.

Please note that I am blaming them all - the civilian politicians and the military dictators - for their roles in this sad saga, as well as the elites - brass, feudal, industrial, intelligentsia - for failing to realize how pervasively their moral and intellectual corruption has eroded the very foundations of Pakistani society.

I came to this realization coming about two decades ago, when I made the gut-wrenching decision to leave the country.

Please also note that I accept my own share of the blame too, but in my defense I did try my level best, for as long as I could to improve whatever I could, before I was made to realize the futiity of my efforts.

Having said all that, I still have lingering hopes that others may succeed where I admitted failure.

The reason I speak out as I do is primarily because of my fears that the risks to the long-term viability of the State have reached crisis proportions for some time now, and those who still have the responsibility to respond to these risks appear to be totally oblivious to them.

Please note that I am blaming them all - the civilian politicians and the mil

Please also note that I accept my own share of the blame too, but in my defense I did try my level best, for as long as I could to improve whatever I could, before I was made to realize the futiity of my efforts.

Having said all that, I still have lingering hopes that others may succeed where I admitted failure.
You are not alone. Perhaps the failure is a matte of the limits so many Pakistanis set for themselves in their minds, lines they won't cross lest they lose their identity. Pushed to the wall, East Pakistan escaped, at least in part, by creating a new identity. I'm not sure if rump Pakistan needs that, but I speculate that refashioning democracy at the grass roots will suffice. What do you think?

in terms of military it certainly was the best era!

everything that we r getting awacs/thunders/f-16s/j-10/ships etc were ordered during musharraf's era!

but also our economy was greatly improved! poverty went down by good amount!education improved! and lots of other good things happened!

and btw we had basically no choice about war on terrorism! US told us that u r either with us or against us! musharraf chose to go with US, and he obviously did that because he knew if he went against US then we would get sanctions and we would have become iraq/afghanistan in matter of days. so he had no choice but to go with US...

Musharraf - The best leader in history of Pakistan

YouTube - YouTube - Musharraf - The best leader in history of Pakistan.flv

QUOTE:
The Lack of education in general, such tragedies happen..... as peoples can't understand the propaganda created by present politicia, against Musharaf.... Phir yeh Haal tu hona hee tha............ as Columnist "Mr Hassan Nisar" also wrote in his column, he got several Phone calls in reponse of his written column two days earlier, mostly from house wives, told him, you have mentioned in your column that "ager present govt; ka yehe haal raha tu, Wo din dur nahi jab riksaws key peechey likha hu ga "" teri yaad aaye tery janey key baad"" so that day has already came to us and we can't face our kitchens/households against inflation due to bad governess of present government.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom