What's new

Musalmano ko marke bara maza aata ha (I love killing Muslims): Babu Bajrangi

last week a article mentioning killing of 20 muslims by muslims was duely deleted. Happy sunday :)

Says a country that actually either killed off or drove away all its non-Muslims. The fact that you guys probably have more Gurudwaras than Sikhs in Punjab should tell you about the extent of genocide that Muslims have done to non-Muslims in the sub-continent. Lahore was a Hindu-Sikh majority city pre-1947. Do you guys even have 5% non-Muslims in Lahore today? Didnt think so...

babu bajrangi is a true visionary

21st century india deserves better than islam

It is very strannge the Indians i see in Dubai are diff 4m the ones i see on this forum

I know many Indians wish me salam and use the words inshallah and praise Islam when ever they get a chance

I gave many charity also this ramadan as u know many indians flock to this muslim country for money both educated and non educated............

ppl like u are most needy and would change there religion on the very 1st sign of fear....................

Indians are calling 4 another Changez khan khan era.

genghis-khan-green.jpg

Says a country that actually either killed off or drove away all its non-Muslims. The fact that you guys probably have more Gurudwaras than Sikhs in Punjab should tell you about the extent of genocide that Muslims have done to non-Muslims in the sub-continent. Lahore was a Hindu-Sikh majority city pre-1947. Do you guys even have 5% non-Muslims in Lahore today? Didnt think so...

shame on u. go rub kaalak all over ur face. why have u conveniently left out descriptions of ur sikh pawns who slaughtered train loads of muslims during partition and raped our women and killed our children. u have treated ur non-hindus so well in gujurat where these bastards didnt spare even a pregnant mother and small babies. ur facist hindu faces are already revealed to the entire world.

^ ha ha ha who is blabbering. Non muslims r just 2% down 4m 20% in land of pure.

shame on u. go rub kaalak all over ur face. why have u conveniently left out descriptions of ur sikh pawns who slaughtered train loads of muslims during partition and raped our women and killed our children. u have treated ur non-hindus so well in gujurat where these bastards didnt spare even a pregnant mother and small babies. ur facist hindu faces are already revealed to the entire world.

Don't whine like a moron. Whatever happened is unfortunate. Politicians are same everywhere, Babu Bajrangi or whatever his name is, He does not represent Hindus or Hindu mindset in India. It looks funny when a nation full of terrorist camps and people like Hafeez Sayid roaming free talk of humanity.

Ne mutlu Pakistanliim diyene

How happy is the one who says "I am a Pakistani"

It is very strannge the Indians i see in Dubai are diff 4m the ones i see on this forum

I know many Indians wish me salam and use the words inshallah and praise Islam when ever they get a chance

I gave many charity also this ramadan as u know many indians flock to this muslim country for money both educated and non educated............

ppl like u are most needy and would change there religion on the very 1st sign of fear....................

Indians are calling 4 another Changez khan khan era.

genghis-khan-green.jpg

Try it we are waiting for you.

SEVA SURAKSHA SANSKRITI

4 year old thread...No one is saint here....:hitwall:

now i ask my indian friends after see these 2 viedeos

is he decleared terarrst in india ???????

india what will do after he accept killing as you see????

how can terrorists declare someone terrorists, wo to un ke apni brathri hay
Bajrangi will be taken care of just like other have been. shakal se he hindu lagta hay

These are the people you guys fight tooth n nail for when you fight in the name of Modi.

some try to pretend they are different but in fact they are all the same

correction genghis khan started his global tirade when Shah Ala ad-Din Muhammad pissed him off. And he then killed millions of muslims. You are actually invoking the wrong deamon. babu bajrangi khan :-)

Back
Top Bottom