What's new

Musalmani Bangla and its transformation

There are 2 types of Bangla -

Normal Bangla and Kalu Miah Bangla …… Now a survey needs to be taken on which Bangla among these 2 have the maximum no. of followers.

Its easy to change the religion of the population of a region, but very difficult to change the language of the people.. The language almost gets into the DNA of the soil on which it developed, which cannot be changed by money/political/military power.

Last edited:
There are 2 types of Bangla -

Normal Bangla and Kalu Miah Bangla …… Now a survey needs to be taken on which Bangla among these 2 have the maximum no. of followers.

The languages can't be kept divided artificially.

However much people like the OP make noises about their fondness for the 7th century desert, when it comes time to vote with their feet, they move to kaffir secular democracies.

Unlike the ones they are trying to fool, they know the desert is not all that welcoming to their ilk.

And that is an understatement.

Many of the pre 1947 native elite families and their extended relatives speak urdu... Our village religious sermons ( often runs all night attended by whole village) called Waaz Mahfil are often delivered in Urdu. As for me i used to watch disney in ZTV as a kid. Almost 99% of other people understands the language and half of them can talk fluently.

As for persia, Most of our preachers and their followers who came with them are persian. Pre shia time saints and their thousands of followers came from persia and settled here, started preaching and intermarriage happened. Almost all parts of BD had sufi saints who turned BD into muslim majority. That is our only link with persia aka Iran.

But dont get the wrong signal. Majority of Bangladeshis prefer Iran over Ksa because of The islamist regime. Anti shia sentiment is non existent in bd.

@ As per your version then most of Bengalise are Shia ? But practically hardly I have seen any Bengali Shia in Bangladesh. Most of them are non-Bengalise (Behares).

@ It is true that in the 11/12 century many Sufi's from Persia came to Bengal and preached Islam. What I read during that period magic played a vitol role in the Indian Sub-continent. Most of the people of these areas were deflected from religious belief so the influence of magic came into being into religion. Now, Islam was in danger. So, the muslims of Persia introduce the system of this "Sufuism" and they preached throughout the World. But it had no relation with "Shiaism".

@ In the process of preaching Islam in greater Sylhet Hazrat Shah Jalal used these "Sufi Marfoti". Like "Seal Hat" meaning "Go away stone". He walked or crossed over river Surma. Shah Sultan Borkhi Mahi Sawar of Bogra became a "Tiger" while fighting with the soldiers of Sen.

@ Here, we are just discussing the past history, how our language came into being. Infact, as I have said earlier also majority people of this area are foreign origin so they were reluctant to take the Bengali language. More so in those days Bengali was a very difficult language.

@ The Persian and Arabian scholars introduced the "Puthir Gan" in our country and through this "Puthir Gan" our Islamic history, Islamic traditions, were narrated centuries after centuries and it remained as oral.

@ Most of the people in this region used to talk in Musulmani Bangla which had lot of Persian, Arabian, Turkish and Urdu words. People used to talk these language as "Koththo Bhasha" but used to read Arbi, Persi and Urdu.

@ I am not against present Bengali language but we must know our past how it came into being. Once I was in Sylhet, so I asked one boy, " Tum ra koi bhai bon ?" The boy replied, " doi bhai ek bon, boner shadi hoygeche". Why this boy is using the word, "Shadi" ?

Last edited:
However much people like the OP make noises about their fondness for the 7th century desert, when it comes time to vote with their feet, they move to kaffir secular democracies.

Unlike the ones they are trying to fool, they know the desert is not all that welcoming to their ilk.

And that is an understatement.
:o:Do you even read before you post?
And where did any BD members here posted they wants to be in the middle of the desert?
Kaffir secular democracy? WTF is that?are you Jew? Or christian? Only they are kaffir.not you.
Don't use words to impress your peers with out even knowing their meaning.

:o:Do you even read before you post?
And where did any BD members here posted they wants to be in the middle of the desert?

Check the posts in this thread.

Kaffir secular democracy? WTF is that?are you Jew? Or christian? Only they are kaffir.not you.
Don't use words to impress your peers with out even knowing their meaning.

OK, what are non Christians and non Jews then if not kaffirs! :crazy:

Check the posts in this thread.

OK, what are non Christians and non Jews then if not kaffirs! :crazy:
MUSHRIKOON.Kaffir and Mushrikoon are two different words with different meaning . People of Abrahamic religion ( non Muslims) are Kaffir.
Pegans,people from religion with multiple gods, atheist, sun worshipers are called Mushrikoon.

MUSHRIKOON.Kaffir and Mushrikoon are two different words with different meaning . People of Abrahamic religion ( non Muslims) are Kaffir.
Pegans,people from religion with multiple gods, atheist, sun worshipers are called Mushrikoon.

OK, and what are ignorant people called who label people and religions without knowing a damn about them?

OK, and what are ignorant people called who label people and religions without knowing a damn about them?
Technically he is correct. Only the people of the book - other than momeens are kaffir. That means only the Christians and the Jews. We Hindus, Buddhists or Sikhs are idolators and hence the worst in the social hierarchy. We are musriks because we practice 'shirk' or polytheism/idolatory - the biggest of all sins in Islam. :D

It's not ignorance. It's the opposite of it. He is aware of the reality. His eye is open. Time we open ours too.

Technically he is correct. Only the people of the book - other than momeens are kaffir. That means only the Christians and the Jews. We Hindus, Buddhists or Sikhs are idolators and hence the worst in the social hierarchy. We are musriks because we practice 'shirk' or polytheism/idolatory - the biggest of all sins in Islam. :D

It's not ignorance. It's the opposite of it. He is aware of the reality. His eye is open. Time we open ours too.

I know what you are saying.

The issue is the ignorance about the reality of Hinduism and what the "idolatory" means and whether it is polytheistic or monotheistic.

Mushrikeen are hated but not more than the apostates. ;)

So we still have some hope.

Back
Top Bottom