What's new

Mr Bal Thackeray, the cartoonist

Raj got the Hardcore nature of Balasheb only in words ...

Uddhav although soft spoken has the compromising & keeping everyone together attitude of Balasheb ...

in long Run i see Uddhav Benefiting & taking Shiv Sena to new heights ... can also emerge as a National party if he plays his cards well of compromising politics...( but i dont want SS to be Compromising party like others...Shiv Sena is in a league which only Shiv Sena can fit in that place)

the only thing is that leaders like Sanjay Raut should not be allowed to hijack the party... If Anand dighe was alive today we would have seen a altogether different Shiv Sena Today ... his death was a huge setback for SS...

In PHOTOS: Different strokes of Bal Thackeray - Rediff.com News

18cartoon4.jpg

New Year
[old man-1964, baby-1965, old man telling about difficult days, no water, no food, prices rise, arrogant leaders; goodbye, says last words (ram)]

18cartoon10.jpg

Indira Gandhi 'Garibi hatao'
(january 1971 issue, words on elephant- grandiose royal (baadshahi) style election campaign (dauray); Indira Gandhi on elephant shouting her famous election slogan 'Garibi Hatao'

if am not wrong i see his guru in the pic. isnt he chhatrapathi?

by the way Raj Thackray is also a cartoonist
I don't know if he worked as a professional cartoonist. Seen some of his cartoons on net but they are very similar to Bal Thakray's style. The cheapo always tries to copy his senior be it cartoons, body language, speech style, foul mouthing, so as to impress his low IQ followers. Raj is just a copycat, nothing original.

Not sure why people like Bal or Raj Thackrey. They are political goons and selfish, divide people, lose harmony, money collector etc. I have been to Mumbai 5 yrs and never saw anything good did by any of them, not even for Marathi Manoos.

Back
Top Bottom