What's new

MQM responsible for target killing in Karachi: Sanaullah

yup.....
but y ??

nothing was just curious to know you said "" mqm doing target killing with the help of a thrid force .. mind telling what third force is it ? also since this seems your assumption , how did you figure that ?

nothing was just curious to know you said "" mqm doing target killing with the help of a thrid force .. mind telling what third force is it ? also since this seems your assumption , how did you figure that ?

It makes no diffrence what you and other MQM-supporters think.

MQM is a terrorist organization, and they are hated by most Pakistanis. They stand no real chance in Pakistan.

At the end of the day, that's all that matters, what majority of Pakistanis think :pakistan:

So to debate this on a forum, is a waste of time.

sux to see these type of threads...karachi is really messed up gulshan mein bhi log maray hain and i dint see any police or rangers patrolling....apni marzi se ataye jatye hain.....army ajaye bus.

to huda you are rite once you join mqm you cannot leave however this is relatively new many mohajirs i know left mqm way before the operation.

sux to see these type of threads...karachi is really messed up gulshan mein bhi log maray hain and i dint see any police or rangers patrolling....apni marzi se ataye jatye hain.....army ajaye bus.

to huda you are rite once you join mqm you cannot leave however this is relatively new many mohajirs i know left mqm way before the operation.

i knw sir i m absolutely rite

aur apko kiya lagta hai MQM army operation ka favour kregi :no::no:
deweaponized krne degi karachi subse zada weapons in he k pass hnge :sniper:

new many mohajirs .

Excuse me, sir.
Are you normal or what?

We are all Pakistanis, not any other divided minority but true Pakistanis!

'United we stand, Divided we fall'

This is one of the major reason behind the surrent situiation of the Nation. We dont concider ourselves as one, but we refuse to see and talk to others due to their background, which is totally 'Suicidal'!

I hope that you, and others, get my point of view. :)

Regards.

Most Mohajirs are against MQM, MQM represents Mohajirs like Taliban represents Islam.

As for MQM members being targeted well that's what happens when you send your people out onto the streets with guns someones bound to get shot.

Even the Taliban are getting shot doesn't mean they're good.

Muhajirs have been in Pakistan long enough that they have lost the identity, they are Punjabi if thats where they and they are Sindhi if that where they live overall everyone's a Pakistani and should treat everyone as such. Even Pathan are Pakistani as many have been born in Pakistan and many have contributed greatly to Pakistan.

Excuse me, sir.
Are you normal or what?

We are all Pakistanis, not any other divided minority but true Pakistanis!

'United we stand, Divided we fall'

This is one of the major reason behind the surrent situiation of the Nation. We dont concider ourselves as one, but we refuse to see and talk to others due to their background, which is totally 'Suicidal'!

I hope that you, and others, get my point of view. :)

Regards.

a comma between new and many would fix that...
agreed....thanks for saying that to a person who come from a family of pathans,kashmiris and punjabis and was born in karachi...
Am i normal? considering a person who once played with children from different backgrounds and now see them killing each and avoiding each other, you be the judge
i didnot create this segregation this is how people justify themselves, you need to be here to know that! if we avoid our mistakes we would never solve them.....much better than RAW,America conspiracy:angel:
pakistani i am,alway will be:pakistan:

Sorry to say and its hard to accept, but today.. MQM is having the most educated politicans, and who are their leaders-- common people.

Mustafa Kamal-- as a Mayor-- He transformed Karachi into a modern city-- and surely he has my vote.

btw i am a supporter of Imran Khan :coffee:

chai or akhbar kay baray shokien hain 'proudpakistanstudent'.
no one is complaining about mustafa kemal but rather should they be allowed to kill.....to be fair in the current situation both ANP and MQM have there daggers drawn. i represent neither side of the party but have only sought information from supporters of both side
Allah bhala keray....also you can have a thread how mustafa kemal has transformed karachi many people here would love to know pakmarine can help

Most Mohajirs are against MQM, MQM represents Mohajirs like Taliban represents Islam.

As for MQM members being targeted well that's what happens when you send your people out onto the streets with guns someones bound to get shot.

Even the Taliban are getting shot doesn't mean they're good.

Muhajirs have been in Pakistan long enough that they have lost the identity, they are Punjabi if thats where they and they are Sindhi if that where they live overall everyone's a Pakistani and should treat everyone as such. Even Pathan are Pakistani as many have been born in Pakistan and many have contributed greatly to Pakistan.

why red font , your post wil be read yar chill , if most mohajirs are against MQM how come they have a big vote bank ?? FYI talibans doesnt participate in elections yar bhai try coming up with a reasonable answer no childish replies please !! Lastly dont worry about mohajirs identity they are the only ethinic group which is least confused about who they are first .

Back
Top Bottom