What's new

MQM responsible for target killing in Karachi: Sanaullah

I will NOT BE LOYAL to a PAKISTAN where I have to live by rules formulated by the others.

If I am NOT A STAKEHOLDER IN PAKISTAN, I refuse to accept such a country as mine.

HISTORY DOESNOT SPARE ANYONE.

Pakistan broke apart in 1971 and it is bound to happen again if the majority stakeholders do not come to their senses.

Stop the oppression in the name of religion and state, the violence and hatred will stop.

yes MQM is responsible for target killing but with the help of THIRD FORCE

wow so much support for a hipocrat like sanaullah who in reality supports religious sects who are out there killing pakistanis :rofl: ... and for all MQM bashers please understand demographics of karachi before you come up with an account of a friend ..

Karachi is utilised by our estabilishment as a place where they have provided safe heaven for all their lunatic client fighting their proxy wars i.e: in afghanistan , iran & india. It has the most complex demographic and to say khi is in MQM control its wrong , there are many army , airforce and navy bases , paramilitary forces are deployed every kilometer in the city apart from police and other civil law enforcement agencies (i would also like to add the shady spy agencies etc) If some one resides in karachi they will know that btw all residential areas there are thousands of katchi abadis (shanty towns) where thousands of people from pakistan come and live. On top of that there are millions of afghan refuges + God knows who else one could very easily guess how many of them are talibans.

Now how on earth with so much of army, law enforcement agencies presence MQM is out of control and killing all these people. Target killings are used by a third force who wish to see a divide on ethnic lines as once sucessfull which they really are , the kios is helping them conduct their shitty business where as karachi residents are suspecting each other. There is paranoia out there and people are really afraid ... please use your mind before spewing garbage like mqm is behind this all and if you dont have a clue spend two months and travel by foot around karachi and you will know

Oh really!!!!!!!!!!!!You are saying this even when MQM leader's son gets killed in target killing.MQM has always remained on receving end.

MQM activist’s teenage son killed

Staff Report

KARACHI: The teenage son of a senior activist of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement lost his life when unidentified motorcyclist targeted him at the Iqbal Colony in the limits of the PIB police station.

The incident occurred at the main front of the Mid-City residential apartments, where the victim, Shahzaib son of Humayun, was sitting along with his friend as unidentified men shot him in the head and killed him on the spot. According to police, the victim was 19-years old and had two sisters. His father was an activist of the MQM and worked in the PIB unit.

every action has equal and opposite reaction

Altaf Hussain, has been granted the status of a British citizen after he had fled from Pakistan as a fugitive from justice. At the time of Altaf’s arrival in London, he was facing 234 registered criminal cases including 44 murder charges and 18 torture charges. Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), the party headed by Altaf is controlled in ‘mafia-style’ with his word being the law. Detractors faced the ultimate punishment - death - carried out through the private armed force maintained at his Karachi barricaded headquarters known as Nine Zero.

Altaf Hussain was responsible for the May 12 mayhem of 2007. On Altaf’s order, MQM was involved in the May 12, 2007 carnage in Karachi where 48 people lost their lives and 200 sustained bullet wounds, mostly Pashtuns. MQM later went on to physically disrupt court hearings of this incident.

MQM was a coalition partner in the federal and provincial governments, Altaf Hussain (sitting in London) sought to incite ethnic violence and vigilantism by calling on his supporters to arm themselves and fight ‘Talibanisation’ a label he tried to put on the two million Pashtun workers of Karachi. As a result 36 people were killed over two days of violence and when the Sindh inspector general of police implicated the MQM in his inquiry, they demanded his immediate removal. Federal Court of Canada ruled that the MQM met the legal definition of a terrorist organisation and its members could not be given political asylum, adding, “the US State Department web site describes the MQM as a violent organisation”.

MQM is the better Party that Pakistan have right now in politics.
PML and its all branches is a state and establishment funded terrorist organization.

would u like to explain me how MQM is better??
:what::what:

It doesn't matter how hard some people shout. MQM are hated by the vast majority of Pakistanis. So they stand no chance. :agree:

brother anyone you have seen in any political party that looks sane to us.
all of them corrupt mafia looters.
the group of leaders that leading pakistan is tried and tested.
MQM is not angels but better than those illiterate looters that fucked the country continously and continuing to do.

hmmm
MQM is better in only one sense that this party is not ruled by any landlord

MQM is not angels but better than those illiterate looters that fucked the country continously and continuing to do.

hmmm
MQM is better in only one sense that this party is not ruled by any landlord

comparing a bad with even worse isn't the way to prove some one good

pukhtoons are great people and so as urdu spoken people.
urdu speakers are the most educated people that pakistan have.
you have an ethnic attitude.

aj kal logo ka masla party nhi inflation hai and they don't care who is prime minister people only want the solution of their main problem

my cousin was also hit by MQM y??
bcz woh is party ka aik worker tha aur chorna chahta tha is party ko

Back
Top Bottom