What's new

MQM ke badmashi

You don't know what terrorism really is, if MQM had really been a terrorist outfit.....with their street strength they would have wiped out all anti MQM elements from Karachi & Hyderabad atleast. Your existence is proof that MQM is not really a terrorist organization.

Wow....for the first time you have actually blames other leaders as well. This is strange.

I always blame other parties but you are just blinded by MQM fanboy love! and wiped out well MQM has been exposed by JIT report, SHarukh's confession & finally by 12 may videos!

& clearly MQM claims to control & rule karachi hence all blame lies at its door step! you can't say PPP rules pakistan BUT PML N and PTI are not letting it run the country! same way you can't say MQM rules and controls karachi & yet it is not responsible for the bad that happens in the country!

ek sachi baat btaun? hum bhi india sy hijrat kr k yahan ai, or pathan bhi apny ilaqon sy yahan ai, hum main or un main koi farq nai, agar pathano ko yahan sy bhagany ka itna he shoq hai to kia tum unki jagah mazdoori or driving kro gy? jo karachi tumko bna hua nazar arha hai na us main pathano ka paseena shamil hai, nai to sindhi or hum urdu speaking dono he achy khasy sust hain

Thankyou, Thought Provoking post, unfortunately there are brainless people who don't understand 70% of Sindh has progressed due to Pathans as well in all Positive Fields do I need to list them...

I always blame other parties but you are just blinded by MQM fanboy love! and wiped out well MQM has been exposed by JIT report, SHarukh's confession & finally by 12 may videos!

& clearly MQM claims to control & rule karachi hence all blame lies at its door step! you can't say PPP rules pakistan BUT PML N and PTI are not letting it run the country! same way you can't say MQM rules and controls karachi & yet it is not responsible for the bad that happens in the country!

I am neither blinded by MQM fanboy love neither do I support MQM. I defend them when they are singled out because I am aware of situations on the ground since the late 1980's. I am a realist and I know how MQM & Karachi has been treated by agencies and by those who had power since the 1960's. I know facts of how all those who migrated to Sindh from India were treated and subjugated after intervals of peace. I know why Sindh is the only province that still has provincial quota further subdivided in to urban & rural Sindh! I know why Karachi is still patrolled by police predominantly from Punjab and interior Sindh! I know the realities of racism, I know how Mohajir families lived through the military operation against Karachi in the 90's.

It is off the topic but did you know that the operation in Sindh was launched on the pretext of a military operation in interior Sindh against dacoits? Those dacoits were not migrants from India, they were mostly Sindhi who would come to the city, carry out their illegal activities of robbery, dacoity, kidnappings and murders and would return to their safe havens in interior Sindh. Anyway, that's why the operation was launched and ofcourse Karachi was the focal point, the head quarters to oversee the operations....slowly and gradually the operation was shifted to Karachi, against MQM especially. There was a time when every Mohajir was considered a potential MQM supporter/sympathizer or member and was treated as such by the agencies. Ironically, the military was withdrawn from interior Sindh completely when officers were found to be involved in the execution of 9-12 villagers for financial reasons.

I ask you, now, does not Karachi deserve police/agencies from Karachi? Should Sindh be divided into rural and urban quotas just to ensure that urban Sindhi gets the job even though a rural 'Sindhi' deserves it more on merit alone? Karachi has never been treated fairly by Sindh merely because it is populated more by 'new' Sindhis, is this fair? I have always maintained that whatever MQM did, it was a reaction and not an action!

Speaking of JIT's and reports from agencies, were these same agencies not involved in the political murder of an elected prime minister? Were these same agencies not involved in the murder, through a plane crash, of a military ruler? Are these agencies not biased? Are these agencies free of political influence, free from their own agendas? Are these agencies reliable? Do you trust the agencies to find your car, your mobile or to catch the dacoits that committed a crime in your locality? Are you not severely critical of the police force and other agencies? Then why do you believe the same agencies on these JIT Reports? Would you or I not commit to every crime in the book when under physical remand by these agencies? You know why torture is forbidden under Geneva convention? It is because torture produces results that you want instead of results that are factual, under torture a person would like the pain to stop and would say what you want him to say instead of the truth.

So, my sincerest request, open your mind and be practical. Consider why MQM has gone to extremist measures and why it is still so popular amongst Mohajirs, specially.

I am neither blinded by MQM fanboy love neither do I support MQM. I defend them when they are singled out because I am aware of situations on the ground since the late 1980's. I am a realist and I know how MQM & Karachi has been treated by agencies and by those who had power since the 1960's. I know facts of how all those who migrated to Sindh from India were treated and subjugated after intervals of peace. I know why Sindh is the only province that still has provincial quota further subdivided in to urban & rural Sindh! I know why Karachi is still patrolled by police predominantly from Punjab and interior Sindh! I know the realities of racism, I know how Mohajir families lived through the military operation against Karachi in the 90's.

It is off the topic but did you know that the operation in Sindh was launched on the pretext of a military operation in interior Sindh against dacoits? Those dacoits were not migrants from India, they were mostly Sindhi who would come to the city, carry out their illegal activities of robbery, dacoity, kidnappings and murders and would return to their safe havens in interior Sindh. Anyway, that's why the operation was launched and ofcourse Karachi was the focal point, the head quarters to oversee the operations....slowly and gradually the operation was shifted to Karachi, against MQM especially. There was a time when every Mohajir was considered a potential MQM supporter/sympathizer or member and was treated as such by the agencies. Ironically, the military was withdrawn from interior Sindh completely when officers were found to be involved in the execution of 9-12 villagers for financial reasons.

I ask you, now, does not Karachi deserve police/agencies from Karachi? Should Sindh be divided into rural and urban quotas just to ensure that urban Sindhi gets the job even though a rural 'Sindhi' deserves it more on merit alone? Karachi has never been treated fairly by Sindh merely because it is populated more by 'new' Sindhis, is this fair? I have always maintained that whatever MQM did, it was a reaction and not an action!

Speaking of JIT's and reports from agencies, were these same agencies not involved in the political murder of an elected prime minister? Were these same agencies not involved in the murder, through a plane crash, of a military ruler? Are these agencies not biased? Are these agencies free of political influence, free from their own agendas? Are these agencies reliable? Do you trust the agencies to find your car, your mobile or to catch the dacoits that committed a crime in your locality? Are you not severely critical of the police force and other agencies? Then why do you believe the same agencies on these JIT Reports? Would you or I not commit to every crime in the book when under physical remand by these agencies? You know why torture is forbidden under Geneva convention? It is because torture produces results that you want instead of results that are factual, under torture a person would like the pain to stop and would say what you want him to say instead of the truth.

So, my sincerest request, open your mind and be practical. Consider why MQM has gone to extremist measures and why it is still so popular amongst Mohajirs, specially.

again crocodile tears & PROPAGANDA good! BUT if you have so many issues with punjabi,sindhi & military & agencies!

THEN BHAI COME OUT OF YOUR SHELL & MAKE MQM MUHAJIR QUAMI MOVEMENT & DECLARE AZAADI!

you sit in government blame government! MQM was made by ARMY controlled by army & grew under army 9musharraf) all this drama of MQM always under pressure from "agencies" IS THE BIGGEST LIE IN THE HISTORY OF PAKISTAN!

and as for ALL PEOPLE BEING KILLED IN 90s it is a true lie! ONLY & ONLY MQM terrorists were killed! if you believe other people were killed then why is MQM still there whty wasn't MQM & its supporters exterminated ? why are you alive clearly means NO ARMY MAN CAME & KILLED YOU OR YOUR FAMILY!& as for NO HAQ to muahjir's! ZIA-UL-HAQ was a MUHAJIR and so was MUSHI & so is javed miadad, & so is anwar maqsood & AKEEL DHEDHI!

STOP believing the propaganda fed to you from UK!

bhatta khori MQM ny apny larkay paalny k liye shuru ki, ab jb aour competitors agai to bhattay k khilaf shor macha rhy hain, meray walid k khala zaad MQM main hain, I know MQM way better than any of you

MQM is responsible for all the development in Pakistan. I believe you were 9 years old when Mustafa Kamal became Mayor

Double standards practiced on PDF ::

The double standards on this forum are now getting a bit excessive its turning from Pakistan Defence to PTI Defence .. This thread is allowed to stay which has a insulting title against MQM who has huge amount of public mandate and which is A members opinion however today a column by a pakistani journalist published in a very popular pakistani publication is CLOSED without specifying any reason at all as its against a political leader and his party who are confusing this nation and their leader is a termed coward and is shamed by Pakistani media .. here is the link ::

http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/213524-shame-you-mr-khan-2.html

Mohajir Qaumi Movement = Trans. Immigrant Nationalist Movement

Isnt that an oxymoron?

(Apologies to all the decent mohajirs please)

Mohajir Qaumi Movement = Trans. Immigrant Nationalist Movement

Isnt that an oxymoron?

(Apologies to all the decent mohajirs please)

The awkward moment when it's Mutahda Qaumi Movement

Afghans living in Karachi should just put up with it, they came there at their own choice. Their votes shouldn't even count for ANP, be a legal citizen first.

Sir I am really very sorry all the fasad and chaos is due to MQM before MQM they were political parties in Karachi but they didn't fought with Guns MQM brought the culture of Gun and Bhatta in Karachi their are other political parties in other parts of Pakistan why don't fight with each other with Guns Sir and also according to the latest reports by agencies MQM is on first position when it comes to target killings Street crimes Extortion money and Bhatta What Army needs to do is take out all MQM crap leaders

Double standards practiced on PDF ::

The double standards on this forum are now getting a bit excessive its turning from Pakistan Defence to PTI Defence .. This thread is allowed to stay which has a insulting title against MQM who has huge amount of public mandate and which is A members opinion however today a column by a pakistani journalist published in a very popular pakistani publication is CLOSED without specifying any reason at all as its against a political leader and his party who are confusing this nation and their leader is a termed coward and is shamed by Pakistani media .. here is the link ::

http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/213524-shame-you-mr-khan-2.html
Public mandate great Joke conduct elections under Army with full security to people of Karachi even after elections MQM will not take more than 7 seats because they are a terrorist party they take vote on Gun Point I know of several people when they voted for some other party the moment they reached home MQM gangsters were already standing outside their home and asked them why they voted for some other party this is the Public mandate of MQM

I was thinking why is that we i.e. anti MQM and pro MQM are not able to understand each other's point of view. I mean why they keep supporting it while why we keep opposing it?
After a long time it occurred to me it is because of the fact that we value human life over material while they value material over human life.
It it because of this reason whenever you will argue with someone pro MQM he will always bring up the points about making flyover, roads, development in Karachi e.t.c. while conveniently ignoring the killing going on.
No doubt development is good but human life is more important. To test it I will suggest the pro MQMs to go to any locality in Karachi and ask this simple question from some mother.

"Amma je we are here for development. We will build roads, flyovers, underpasses e.t.c. but in return you will have to sacrifice your son. Do you agree?"

Let'e see what she says and then come back to me.

i could have replied in the same manner but i wil rather not and report your post

Unfortunately, signs that racism is rampant within our country and its hate has all but destroyed the foundations on which this state came to exist.
The United Races of Pakistan seems more and more appropriate.

Unfortunately, signs that racism is rampant within our country and its hate has all but destroyed the foundations on which this state came to exist.

i will add sects

How about strict counter-racism measures against hateful and racist remarks against tribals/pakhtuns? Those posts are not getting deleted as no one is reporting them which means that members of defence.pk are o.k with it.

How about strict counter-racism measures against hateful and racist remarks against tribals/pakhtuns? Those posts are not getting deleted as no one is reporting them which means that members of defence.pk are o.k with it.

How about we report these instead of acting like a taliban against Malala and posting revenge posts.
If the general rule is for Pakistanis to murder and rape, will you join in just because that is ok with the people around you?

Back
Top Bottom